Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 25, 2014 11:29 PM
Jul 2014
BostonCrab said:
I really want Chisaki and Hikari to end up together.They are the couple I'm shipping for, who else agrees with me?

I really like the couple.I never like tsugumu. I agree with you.
Jul 27, 2014 7:36 PM

May 2014
Damnnnnn i really wanted hikari and chisaki to end up together. As for the other characters......... Kaname is ok, but manaka and tsumugu can go jump off a cliff and die. But anyways this is probably one of my favorite anime of all time.

Ps... DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY ANIME SIMILAR TO NAGI NO ASUKARA BUT WHERE THE HIKARI AND CHISAKI OF THE ANIME END UP TOGETHER??????
Jul 30, 2014 12:38 PM

May 2010
I will forever love my pre-time skip Chisaki x Hikari (and Manaka x Tsumugu) the anime ruined the ship by turning Chisaki into a grown-up while Hikari remained a kid. So much potential lost...

But still I love this anime so damn much.
Aug 2, 2014 7:32 PM

Aug 2014
Alpha101 said:
Damnnnnn i really wanted hikari and chisaki to end up together. As for the other characters......... Kaname is ok, but manaka and tsumugu can go jump off a cliff and die. But anyways this is probably one of my favorite anime of all time.

Ps... DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY ANIME SIMILAR TO NAGI NO ASUKARA BUT WHERE THE HIKARI AND CHISAKI OF THE ANIME END UP TOGETHER??????

I would have to say "KimiKiss Pure" is the one the comes to mind. In this anime, the guy goes out with girl A with help from girl B, but girl B also likes him. And in the end, the guy ends up with girl B. Although this anime is nothing like Asukara.
Jan 13, 2016 11:44 AM
Nov 2015
There's my current couples

Tsumugu -> Chisaki
Tsumugu -> Manaka
Kaname -> Soya
Hikari -> Manaka
Hikari -> Miuna

I don't really ship Hikari and Chisaki i though they better stay up friends.
Jan 13, 2016 12:08 PM

Nov 2008
HikarixChisaki is a HELLUVA LOT BETTER than TsumuguxChisaki.

I really wish I slap the writers upside the head over that one.

Jan 25, 2016 1:18 PM
Dec 2015
Honestly should be hikari and chisaki together! Tsumugu pisses me off and wish he wasn't apart of the show. The only problem with this show is tsumugu and manaka
Jan 25, 2016 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
no comment on the pairing but Kaname should be the main protagonist
Jan 25, 2016 3:41 PM

Mar 2008
I disagree with you OP.

Tsumugu X Chisaki was the best rational and Story-fitting thing that could happen for this Anime. And truth spoken I'd also personally prefer Tsumugu X Chisaki.

Also I think the most annoying characters were Manaka and Hikari and the funny thing is that they are both the opposite of each other, yet they get on ones nerve with their own character-Type: One is too much of a crybaby and the other is an extreme hyperactive ADHD wannabe Hero.

Though the other characters also have their downsides:
- Tsumugu with his stoic, depressive and gloomy aura
- Kaname the wannabe calm and smart alleck guy
- Chisaki and her "I want and don't want To change"-Circle
- and so on ... (I don't want to hate ...)

But overall Tsumugu and Chisaki were the most interesting Relationship Story imho and I really like both of them more than Manaka and Hikari. In the end I really don't care with which Girl Hikari will end up as long als it isn't Chisaki :))

Feb 22, 2016 7:50 PM

Dec 2012
NashDesu said:
I disagree with you OP.

Tsumugu X Chisaki was the best rational and Story-fitting thing that could happen for this Anime. And truth spoken I'd also personally prefer Tsumugu X Chisaki.

Also I think the most annoying characters were Manaka and Hikari and the funny thing is that they are both the opposite of each other, yet they get on ones nerve with their own character-Type: One is too much of a crybaby and the other is an extreme hyperactive ADHD wannabe Hero.

But overall Tsumugu and Chisaki were the most interesting Relationship Story imho and I really like both of them more than Manaka and Hikari. In the end I really don't care with which Girl Hikari will end up as long als it isn't Chisaki :))

THISTHISTHIS
People were bitching a lot for TsumuguxChisaki
said it cliche,forced,etc....in fact their pairing are the most sweetest and the most honest of all couples
Tsumugu honest with his feeling that what make him above Hikari.
I don't support Hikari x Chisaki because they literally dont have chemistry for me
Kaname....well, poor good dude seem the writer has something to him or what
Feb 28, 2016 1:10 AM
Aug 2013
Omnisword said:
NashDesu said:
I disagree with you OP.

THISTHISTHIS
People were bitching a lot for TsumuguxChisaki
said it cliche,forced,etc....in fact their pairing are the most sweetest and the most honest of all couples
Tsumugu honest with his feeling that what make him above Hikari.
I don't support Hikari x Chisaki because they literally dont have chemistry for me
Kaname....well, poor good dude seem the writer has something to him or what

Tsumugu is my anime crush. xD Chisaki and Tsumugu are prefect for each other. They are both very mature. I viewed Manaka and Hikari innocent and childlike which is why I thought they were better for each other. x)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.