Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (17) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 8, 2013 9:49 PM

Mar 2013
Edefrem said:
Pusswookie said:
Edefrem said:
It's people like you guys that make people like me want to shoot someone read the manga.

You want to read the manga just to find out that Reiner and Bertoldt are gay? All right well, while we're on the topic, Sasha is a lesbian. She hasn't actually said it yet, like Reiner and Bertoldt, but it's pretty obvious that she has it in for Christa.
I thought
did?

Yeah she does too, but she's more overt about it. Christa is a wanted girl I suppose.
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
Jun 8, 2013 9:58 PM

Mar 2011
Pusswookie said:
Edefrem said:
Your words have no effect on me.

I give up. You've won.
Jun 8, 2013 10:02 PM

Mar 2013
Edefrem said:
Pusswookie said:
Edefrem said:
Your words have no effect on me.

I give up. You've won.

Well, now you know. Look forward to it.
Wish I could see your face when they mention a certain castle later in the story and everything that I've told you starts to happen.
StickyWizardJun 8, 2013 10:10 PM
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
Jun 9, 2013 12:34 PM

Nov 2012
I just need an explanation to why so many people ship eren and levi.
Jun 9, 2013 12:41 PM

Oct 2011
And there's no Reiner x Bertholdt?
Oh well, Mikasa and Eren~
Jun 9, 2013 12:44 PM

Mar 2013
TaisakuSentou said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoi_fandom
- Douglas Adams

Jun 9, 2013 12:59 PM

Jul 2011
Armin X Reiner
Armin X Connie
Armin X Eren

Ahh.... Imagine how those guys would destroy Armin's cute pink hole with their dick <333 hawttt
Jun 9, 2013 1:04 PM

Aug 2011
TaisakuSentou said:

Gee, I wonder. Maybe it's because they just like the pairing and think that it's hot? It's the same with any other ship.

Jun 9, 2013 1:23 PM

Mar 2013
millo said:
Armin X Reiner
Armin X Connie
Armin X Eren

Ahh.... Imagine how those guys would destroy Armin's cute pink hole with their dick <333 hawttt

- Douglas Adams

Jun 10, 2013 12:19 AM

Oct 2011
Pusswookie said:
millo said:
Armin X Reiner
Armin X Connie
Armin X Eren

Jun 10, 2013 12:33 AM

Apr 2007
Pusswookie said:
millo said:
Armin X Reiner
Armin X Connie
Armin X Eren

I wish they would destroy yours instead

anyways Annie X Mikasa a.k.a Broken nose girl X Drama queen
Jun 10, 2013 12:41 AM

Apr 2011
Mikasa x me~ I have such a girl crush on her <3

Seriously though I'm starting to like ErenxRivaille, but I also think that ErenxMikasa is really sweet. :3
Jun 10, 2013 12:44 AM

Mar 2013
CEMPUNK said:
Pusswookie said:
millo said:
Armin X Reiner
Armin X Connie
Armin X Eren

Mine or his?
- Douglas Adams

Jun 15, 2013 4:41 AM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
CEMPUNK said:
Pusswookie said:
millo said:
Armin X Reiner
Armin X Connie
Armin X Eren

Mine or his?
Yours obviously.
Jun 15, 2013 4:48 AM

Apr 2011
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
CEMPUNK said:
Pusswookie said:
millo said:
Armin X Reiner
Armin X Connie
Armin X Eren

Mine or his?
Yours obviously.

lol XDDD
Jun 15, 2013 4:50 AM

Mar 2012
I am the only one who voted Sasha x Christa. Christ.
Jun 15, 2013 6:03 AM

May 2010
Levi x Eren
Ymir x Christa
Mikasa x Sasha
uwu
Jun 15, 2013 6:10 AM

Mar 2013
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
CEMPUNK said:
Pusswookie said:
millo said:
Armin X Reiner
Armin X Connie
Armin X Eren

Mine or his?
Yours obviously.

Ok, but why?
- Douglas Adams

Jun 15, 2013 6:40 AM

Apr 2008
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
CEMPUNK said:
Pusswookie said:
millo said:
Armin X Reiner
Armin X Connie
Armin X Eren

Mine or his?
Yours obviously.

Ok, but why?

Because that's fucked up.
Jun 15, 2013 2:10 PM

Apr 2012
The HMS Victory.

If not, clearly no one has shown more passion than Sasha for her potato. Not even close.
Jun 16, 2013 3:27 PM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
CEMPUNK said:
Pusswookie said:
millo said:
Armin X Reiner
Armin X Connie
Armin X Eren

Mine or his?
Yours obviously.

Ok, but why?
Ask CEMPUNK. I don't understand why either, but somehow your Samuel Johnson meme angered me more than the post about Armin's cute pink butthole. It must be his face.
Jun 16, 2013 3:51 PM

Mar 2013
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:

Mine or his?
Yours obviously.

Ok, but why?
Ask CEMPUNK. I don't understand why either, but somehow your Samuel Johnson meme angered me more than the post about Armin's cute pink butthole. It must be his face.

What did you just say about Samuel Johnson? His bewildered face is nigh perfection and your partiality towards pristine buttholes won't ever change that fact.

Besides, you can hardly act like a detached third party, because this picture says the opposite:

Considering that you're the one who elaborated that it was directed towards me, I'm not going to take it out of my consideration that you're the one who's been weaving this thread the whole time.
- Douglas Adams

Jun 16, 2013 4:47 PM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
Considering that you're the one who elaborated that it was directed towards me, I'm not going to take it out of my consideration that you're the one who's been weaving this thread the whole time.
YOU'RE RIGHT. YOU GOT ME. I am, in fact, the puppet master that orchestrated this entire farce. It was all according to plan: 4 entire pages of random posts, a brief mention of yaoi, then an argument to reel you in, culminating in the 10/10 insult that will scar you for life. All the users that have responded to this thread so far are my sock puppets. I have developed 30 split personalities just for this purpose. Edefrem was my most developed online personality, but you crushed all of her hopes and dreams, rendering her useless. All the poll votes were also by me. SashaXPotato will never win against MikasaXEren, NEVER!!! I've placed SashaXPotato on 2nd place just to give people the illusion of hope, a hope that I will crush mercilessly come episode 49, where ErenXLevi will skyrocket to the top and stay there for eternity.
Jun 16, 2013 6:35 PM

Mar 2013
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
YOU'RE RIGHT. YOU GOT ME. I am, in fact, the puppet master that orchestrated this entire farce. It was all according to plan: 4 entire pages of random posts, a brief mention of yaoi, then an argument to reel you in, culminating in the 10/10 insult that will scar you for life. All the users that have responded to this thread so far are my sock puppets. I have developed 30 split personalities just for this purpose. Edefrem was my most developed online personality, but you crushed all of her hopes and dreams, rendering her useless. All the poll votes were also by me. SashaXPotato will never win against MikasaXEren, NEVER!!! I've placed SashaXPotato on 2nd place just to give people the illusion of hope, a hope that I will crush mercilessly come episode 49, where ErenXLevi will skyrocket to the top and stay there for eternity.

Jesus Fire-pissing Christ.
I had considered it, but I never really thought..
I was going to track CEMPUNK down and...find out what he knows, but I guess that won't be necessary. At any rate, your execution was perfect, but you overlooked one thing:

Fujoshi are easy to distract.

Now, think carefully about what you say next Persian Voll, and know that on the internet, everyone, even a messenger, is held accountable for the content of his words.

There are no lifeboats to be found here, and if you continue to jeopardize SashaxPotato, I'll personally make sure that you go down with the ship.

StickyWizardJun 17, 2013 1:19 AM
- Douglas Adams

Jun 16, 2013 7:47 PM

Oct 2012
I'm preparing death threats in the event Sasha x potato doesn't happen.

Red_Keys said:
You think people like Sasha so much because of her character? Get real!

We got a problem bro?
ShrabsterJun 16, 2013 8:36 PM

Jun 16, 2013 11:24 PM

Jun 2013
Levi and Eren should be bro's. I'm rooting for their friendship! I mean, they are just so compatible right!?
Jun 16, 2013 11:31 PM

Jun 2012
DEMOLITION_D said:
I literally just barfed all over my dick.

I'm with you here.

Shrabster said:
I'm preparing death threats in the event Sasha x potato doesn't happen.

Red_Keys said:
You think people like Sasha so much because of her character? Get real!

We got a problem bro?

OchimushaJun 16, 2013 11:35 PM
Jun 16, 2013 11:31 PM

Apr 2013
Jun 17, 2013 2:15 AM

Mar 2013
voll said:

You bring the skins and pieces of fallen potatoes to my thread's steps!
You insult my ship. You threaten my people with Eren x Levi!
I've chosen my words carefully voll, perhaps you should've done the same.

You know...I didn't want this.

Well, whatever.

For those of you who likewise cling to that ship wretched vessel; go now, run along and tell your leader that he faces free men here, not fujoshi. Go quickly, before we decide to make the poll just a little bit smaller.

This,
cressidaaa said:
Levi and Eren should be bro's. I'm rooting for their friendship!
is truth. And this,

is glory.

On an off note, I'm starting to really like Ymir x Christa as well. Then again, I kind of like Everyone x Christa, and everyone likes Christa. Gangbang.
StickyWizardJun 17, 2013 2:44 AM
- Douglas Adams

Jun 17, 2013 2:46 AM

Dec 2012
what does the right hand and left hand mean?
「この世に偶然なんてない、あるのは必然だけ」
Jun 17, 2013 3:29 AM

Feb 2013
I can't decide.....Mikasa x Erin. Or Sasha x Potato

both equally good.
Jun 17, 2013 4:02 AM

May 2009
No Connie&Sasha? Fuck this shit.

Jun 17, 2013 4:29 AM

Dec 2012
Levi x Hanji (your vote)
And I didn't even read the manga.
Jun 17, 2013 6:39 AM

Dec 2012
Pusswookie said:

is glory.

Hai, hai :) Who is the guy who shipped himself on the potato carousel on the right? Are those in the bag potatoes and if so, why Sasha has not splattered his ribcage to claim them (weak shipping already?). Report.
Jun 17, 2013 7:43 AM

Apr 2007
why the hell isnt anyone shipping Annie x Mikasa??? THEIR BOTH BUSTY AND SWEATY!!!...except annie's nose <_<
Jun 17, 2013 7:49 AM

Dec 2010
Armored Titan X Giant Tree
Jun 17, 2013 7:52 AM

Mar 2012
I voted for Sasha x Potato.

I mean, that girl was willing to share her potato. How many couples are willing to let a 3rd in on the act? NOT VERY DAMN MANY!
Jun 17, 2013 8:06 AM
Dec 2012
I ship ErenxLevi! but sasha and potato match too ;)
Jun 17, 2013 8:06 AM

Aug 2012
What about Eren x Rico?
.................................................................................
Jun 17, 2013 8:26 AM

Nov 2012
Sasha and Potato, best couple ever
Jun 17, 2013 9:03 AM

Aug 2010
I really like Mikasa x Eren but I don't know... They look so wrong together at the same time, I think I can just picture them in a familiar way because Eren sometimes is just so bothered with Mikasa's presence or with Mikasa being too overprotective.
I might just picture them together in the future, when they're not kids anymore. So I really hope they end up like a couple at the end of the manga.
I voted Eren x Levi, though. I know it's not happening but it really gets to me.
sweetdropsJun 17, 2013 9:06 AM
Jun 17, 2013 12:08 PM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
voll said:

Pusswookie said:

is glory.

Get a grip man, that was just Mr. Potatohead. He's not even a real potato. Plus, he's married. Sasha would never have a torrid love affair with a married fake potato!

If you look at Sasha's potato harem closely, you'll notice that he isn't even in it. You support this ship and yet you can't even tell the potatoes apart you racis-HOLY SHIT IS THAT GAIUS FROM FIRE EMBLEM ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!
Jun 17, 2013 12:11 PM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
On an off note, I'm starting to really like Ymir x Christa as well.

Pusswookie said:
Gangbang.
(ಠ_ಠ)

You deserve to be banished to the fiery pits of the Valvrave subforum.
Jun 17, 2013 12:13 PM

Apr 2013
schroederr said:
what does the right hand and left hand mean?
Jun 17, 2013 4:15 PM

Mar 2013
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
voll said:

Pusswookie said:

is glory.

Get a grip man, that was just Mr. Potatohead. He's not even a real potato. You support this ship and yet you can't even tell the potatoes apart you racis-HOLY SHIT IS THAT GAIUS FROM FIRE EMBLEM ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT?!

Oh I can tell the potatoes apart, I just assumed that the implications of your picture was somewhere along the lines of death to all potatoes and/or all interpotato relationships. Which, being both a SashaxPotato shipper and coming from a long line of Irish Potato farmers was doubly offensive.
As for the guy on the bottom right, hell if I know.

voll said:
Plus, he's married. Sasha would never have a torrid love affair with a married fake potato!

Shut up, you don't know my fantasies.

voll said:
Including you, why are there only 9 people on my ship?? This doesn't even make sense since it the closest thing to canon we have right now.

Your ship? So I guess that makes you captain of the SS Yuri then. Glad to be aboard. As for the entire cast gangbanging Christa....yeah, I'm standing firmly by that. Christa likes everybody + everybody really likes Christa = Christa should fuck everybody. Think of it like a reverse harem.
StickyWizardJun 17, 2013 4:18 PM
- Douglas Adams

Jun 17, 2013 4:54 PM

May 2013
I should have voted 'other' cause:

Yamato x Hibiki
Alcor x Hibiki
Yamato x Alcor
Jun 17, 2013 5:01 PM

Mar 2011
Leapling said:
I should have voted 'other' cause:

Yamato x Hibiki
Alcor x Hibiki
Yamato x Alcor
Um, this is SnK thread, not a Devil Survivor one
Jun 17, 2013 7:04 PM

Apr 2013
I'm confused, I thought I was in the anime section of the forums, not the games section.

Also, Alcor was better in the game.
Jun 17, 2013 7:13 PM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
As for the guy on the bottom right, hell if I know.

You should be concerned about this, since
zellami said:
Hai, hai :) Who is the guy who shipped himself on the potato carousel on the right? Are those in the bag potatoes and if so, why Sasha has not splattered his ribcage to claim them (weak shipping already?). Report.
Now where is your report Pusswookie?

Pusswookie said:
As for the entire cast gangbanging Christa....yeah, I'm standing firmly by that. Christa likes everybody + everybody really likes Christa = Christa should fuck everybody. Think of it like a reverse harem.

liking != wanting to fuck.

Christa is a Goddess with a following that makes the Virgin Mary weep tears of shame. How dare you tear down the dreams of millions by implying that she's unchaste?
Jun 17, 2013 7:17 PM

Oct 2012
Wait, isn't Miskasa and Eren a real coupling? If Miskasa x Eren doesn't happen by the end of this season... Imabepissed.
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
Pages (17) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.