Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 22, 2013 8:42 PM

Dec 2012
Murata2099 said:
The ending of Cage of Eden pissed me off to no end. It made no freaking sense. SO many loose ends and contradicting elements. Very sorry ending in my opinion.

Yeah.. I had to drop CoE. The main character didn't really strike me as special or any person I could really attach too. Also, Yarai just waltzing in on a whim..
May 22, 2013 10:24 PM

Dec 2012
I dropped cage of eden after it tried to get political with biological experiments and shit. Also it was sexist as fuck. And fuck the main character.
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Jun 2, 2013 11:34 AM

Nov 2007
tsudecimo said:
Murata2099 said:

Oh my god dude this was on my PTR list... well fuck it then..

3nvy said:
I dropped cage of eden after it tried to get political with biological experiments and shit. Also it was sexist as fuck. And fuck the main character.

Well hell, that is disappointing... I hate mangas that sound and look great but end up sucking because of flat characters or a horrible, out of there ending. Kind of like the ending of the first Envangelion anime, like woah that sucked.

adipati_sepuh said:
Fairy Tail, for the...

I like time skips to be less then 3 years, but if its more it kinda ruins the manga for me, these aren't the characters I fell in love with. I hate it even more if they change the main characters with newer ones too, how dare they replace my babies.

TonyTin said:
Usagi Drop. The first half was amazing though.

I'm pretty certain that everyone on MAL didn't like the ending for Usagi Drop, everything before the timeskip was adorable and then they ruined it in the second part.
Jun 2, 2013 1:36 PM

Apr 2012
GANTZ

And Cage of Eden really, it was on may fav list for en almost entire year,

Ciguatera
Jun 2, 2013 2:11 PM

Dec 2010
Kangoku Gakuen.
Really, I don't understand why people think of it as a parody manga. It's just a disgusting pile of crap, it irritates me like hell. I keep reading it only to see how bad it can be, and I regret it everytime a new chapter come out. It's like I lose hope in the humankind when I read that crap...
Jun 2, 2013 2:14 PM

May 2013
Mmmh. Love Hina, I remember, I have hated romance.
Jun 2, 2013 3:10 PM

Apr 2013
gantz, had no emotion for any of the characters and it it bored me introducing them. by chapter 70 (SPOILERZ!!!!!!!!!) When most of the original team died except kai, i had not cared, and the manga telling me to feel something ultimetly made me stop
Jun 2, 2013 3:41 PM

Jun 2009
Vampire Knight
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2013 1:34 AM

Aug 2009
I have read lots of manga, but I never get pissed off like when I read manga "peach girl"
the main girl has a complex of having a tan skin (where she often be misunderstood of a naughty girl), and she is in love with her classmate, whilw in the other side there is another guy who is in love with her..
the guy that she loves, love her back and they are start to date each ther, up to this point it may seems like a typical shoujo manga that you can find anywhere..
but the problem starts when there is another girl like the guy that she love, and she start to feel insecure then she start to think of being with the other guy who loves her since she cant stand of getting anxious and hurt.. then she broke up with her bf and choose the guy who love her..
and when she finally realize that she still love her ex bf, she broke up with the second guy, then come back with her ex.. and after she come back to her ex, she start to realize that she hurts the second guy and she felt gulty, and she doesnt want to lose the 2nd guy, so she decided to break up again with the first guy and come back to the second guy..

don't you see how ANNOYING is the girl?? she couldn't decide whom she choose, and she just choose to be whomever she like whenever she likes.. I feel really irritated whenever I rememver this manga series.. :@
Jun 3, 2013 1:38 AM

Sep 2012
tired said:
Kella said:
Kangoku Gakuen.
Really, I don't understand why people think of it as a parody manga. It's just a disgusting pile of crap, it irritates me like hell. I keep reading it only to see how bad it can be, and I regret it everytime a new chapter come out. It's like I lose hope in the humankind when I read that crap...

Who wouldn't want to spend their high school years locked up in a cell with gratuitous body parts used as miscellaneous torture weapons to one day see boobs?!!?!?
I dropped this after like 4 chapters.

Disgusting. At least it doesn't try to hide how fucking pathetic the male characters are.
Jun 3, 2013 5:18 AM

Dec 2012
3nvy said:
The last chap of Ciguatera was hugely redeeming. The rest of it pissed me off massively. That fuggin MC.....

What? that ending was the worst thing in the whole manga, it was incredibly depressing. The whole volume 4 felt like trolling from the mangaka.
Jun 3, 2013 5:24 AM

Apr 2013
Kella said:
Kangoku Gakuen.

It's a parody though it's just an over the top exaggeration of everything and I love it. Don't you dare insult Meiko-chan.
Jun 3, 2013 11:53 AM

Apr 2012
tsudecimo said:
3nvy said:
The last chap of Ciguatera was hugely redeeming. The rest of it pissed me off massively. That fuggin MC.....

What? that ending was the worst thing in the whole manga, it was incredibly depressing. The whole volume 4 felt like trolling from the mangaka.

exactly, my thought
Jun 3, 2013 12:08 PM

Dec 2012
RyanATZsuntears said:
tsudecimo said:
3nvy said:

exactly, my thought

It was realistic. Not like a worthless annoying bitch like the mc could get a gf anyways. And how did the ending piss you off more than when the female mc almost fucked that old molester guy?
Jun 3, 2013 12:16 PM

Aug 2012
Bleach and its ink blots
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Jun 3, 2013 12:21 PM

Jul 2012
Ellamenopea said:
Most harem hentai manga.

Ugh. Shitty male leads, women everywhere all over him for no reason... what a boner kill.

Pretty much everything I hate is this.
Jun 5, 2013 8:48 AM

Mar 2010
There are lots of manga that pisses me off, but Bokura ga Ita managed to pissed me off to a whole new level.

Despite its good plot (maybe), the characters just annoys me. A lot.

That is all. kthanksbye.
Jun 5, 2013 2:20 PM

Apr 2012
3nvy said:
RyanATZsuntears said:
tsudecimo said:
3nvy said:

exactly, my thought

It was realistic. Not like a worthless annoying bitch like the mc could get a gf anyways. And how did the ending piss you off more than when the female mc almost fucked that old molester guy?

worded it wrongly. I didn't like how the author doesn't explain everthing about the ending.
Oh good god, the male mc almost did that so many times, errr actually he did that. Not to mention the female MC had PURE ulterior motive, so I didn't count that
Jun 5, 2013 2:22 PM

Sep 2012
Piramyd said:
Ellamenopea said:
Most harem hentai manga.

Ugh. Shitty male leads, women everywhere all over him for no reason... what a boner kill.

Pretty much everything I hate is this.
Jealousy?
Jun 5, 2013 2:25 PM

Jun 2010
NHK
because it started out as a really comedic manga then suddenly it got really depressing near the end. I didn't like the shift /:
Jun 6, 2013 5:42 AM

Feb 2008
Vanert said:
AIR GEAR! Goddamn, made me read 357 chapters that I didn't understand. Well, maybe because words are too deep and I'm not that fluent in english.

dude its not just you air gear's story fell apart close to the end and became messy as fuk but has some sick artwork so the horriable story kinda became a highlight for the art lol
Jun 8, 2013 5:33 PM
Jun 2013
Basilisk. I could go on a rant about that complete waste of time but I'll not bore you with it. Wish I had that time back after wasting it on that piece of shallow garbage.
Jun 8, 2013 5:39 PM
Jun 2013
Ellamenopea said:
Most harem hentai manga.

Throw non-hentai harem manga in there as well. I came across Tenchi-muyo years ago and it was horrid. The rat tail was bad enough but the guy was just completely hate-able from the get go. It's always some wimp "nice guy" that gets all these girls falling all over him. Probably just the writers personal fantasy being put on paper.
Jun 8, 2013 5:41 PM

Nov 2012
Koharu no Hibi..........
Jun 8, 2013 7:39 PM

Dec 2011
Strobe Edge. Such a high rating on MAL seems pretty foolish to me. Anyone planning on reading it, take extreme care. Ugh. So much rage I can't believe I cared so much. Spoilers below.

Jun 8, 2013 9:25 PM

Oct 2012
Dance! Subaru. This manga is scored an 8. A BLOODY 8! I'm a good sport. I read and watch things as objectively as I possibly can and even if I'm not enjoying it I like to give it the benefit of the doubt. I read this manga to the end even though all I wanted was to flip my computer out the window ninety percent of the time. So what exactly about this manga infuriates me so? Why is it that no matter how interesting the dances were, or how much I liked the art, I just couldn't bring myself to rate it higher than a 2? Warning: This is a really long rant.
I can't believe I actually finished reading this manga. I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from having done so.
MeanogoJun 8, 2013 10:28 PM
Jun 8, 2013 10:13 PM

Oct 2012
3nvy said:
*applauds*

Just moved dance subaru from my PTR list to my dropped list.

If I saved even one person from reading that monstrosity then I did my duty. Enjoy your sanity.
Jun 9, 2013 1:56 PM
Jun 2013
naruto- narutos worldwiews and overall character

katekyo hitman reborn- the ending and the story
Jun 11, 2013 7:42 AM

Dec 2007
Citrus -" MOLESTATION IS OK IF IT'S HOT LESBIANS LOL"
Jun 11, 2013 8:15 AM

Aug 2011
Ato nimo Saki nimo Kimi dake - Make me apprecitate Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu for it's attempt to copy and paste the same old story instead of doing merry go round.

Kimi no Tonari de Seishunchu - Main girl is indecisive. Cant decide what she wants. It's been so long since ive read it so I cant really remember. But I will strongly urge anyone to remove this from their PTW.

wingling said:
Strobe Edge. Such a high rating on MAL seems pretty foolish to me. Anyone planning on reading it, take extreme care. Ugh. So much rage I can't believe I cared so much. Spoilers below.

3nvy said:
I think strobe edge is highly rated because most people with taste know to stay away from it in the first place or dropped before their rating can count. I, unfortunately, read the whole thing.

same. I did it because Ao Haru Ride seemed really sweet(1st 6 chapters).
It got even worst by the last volume.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jun 11, 2013 8:29 AM

Mar 2013
I don't remember the name but I was reading a manga and one of the main characters got raped at, like, the 3rd chapter. Dropped it.
Jun 12, 2013 1:57 AM

Sep 2012
The last chapter of Color really annoyed me.

It left me dissatisfied and wanting more, but not in a good way.

The whole manga was too short :<
Jun 12, 2013 10:35 AM
Jun 2013
3nvy said:
LordIkage said:
naruto- narutos worldwiews and overall character

I WILL BCUMM HOKAGE NINJA MASTER BELIEVE IT

Lol, right on the spot :)
Jun 13, 2013 1:03 AM

Sep 2012
Fairy Tail hands down, there's no surprise. They use friendship to win everything all the time.
Jun 13, 2013 2:08 AM

Dec 2012
Doflamingo45 said:
Fairy Tail hands down, there's no surprise. They use friendship to win everything all the time.

You have one piece in your favorites bro.
Jun 13, 2013 5:39 AM

Apr 2013
Initial D..my childhood but it has dragged on forever and its killing me and rarely people subb it :(
Jun 14, 2013 9:31 AM

Apr 2012
I think Chobits did. The poor attempts to always seem sentimental did not reach me at all and were just mostly annoying... I only forced myself to finish it because there was some comic relief.
Jun 14, 2013 11:51 AM

Dec 2012
Tripeace. That manga had POTENTIAL but such a crappy ending! The author didn't know how to resolve the conflict so he just left it open
Jun 14, 2013 4:41 PM

Jan 2013
Weirdly enough, "Emma". I mean I really loved it beginning to end, but half of the time it felt like the characters were making these stupid-ass decisions throughout the series... William in particular; I wanted to crawl into the panels myself and give him a smack so badly so many times. I kind of understand why they made the decisions they did but like... dude, there were so many better ways for you to approach that problem then the way you did.. ಠ__ಠ
Jun 14, 2013 4:55 PM

Dec 2012
CaptainCurryCat said:
Weirdly enough, "Emma".

It reminded me of a shitty Jane Austen novel. So yeah, super super rageworthy. I'm almost done with it, but I'm inching through a chapter at a time. Not seeing the hype. Oh yeah. And stupid decisions for the sake of tension/plot. You're right on that one. Hate that in romances.
Jun 15, 2013 8:57 AM

Mar 2012
Yumemiru Taiyou, hands down. The main character is the most fickly volatile heroine who falls in love with a guys and then when they reject her immediately moves on to the next one. She just pissed me off.
Jun 17, 2013 11:34 AM

Nov 2012
naruto it was so good back then but to make the manga longer he

vampire knight what the fucks with that ending its too sudden

ore to ichino no game doukoukai katsudou nisshi this ones soooooooooooo random

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
Suzune-chanJul 8, 2014 6:43 PM
Cheers,
CrossRyuu
Jun 17, 2013 12:41 PM

May 2013
Bleach, because the author literally trolls his fan base.

Fairy Tail because it's plain awful.
Jun 18, 2013 12:04 AM

Nov 2011
To Love Ru Darkness, that shit is the worst I've ever read.
I luv u
Jun 18, 2013 4:18 PM

Jul 2010
Fairy Tail has been consistently irritating for quite some time now. I don't completely hate it, but holy shit, this latest chapter pretty much sealed the deal. They deus ex machina'd so fucking hard out of the situation they were all in. I just thought it was a super lame way to go about everything. Like, boom, nakama-armor activate x100, invincibility for Fairy Tail! Huzzah.
But I know that's kind of the whole gist of the series, so I can't bash it too hard. It is pissing me off, though.

Bleach was getting to the level of pissing me off for a while, too... But it's gotten a bit better in my opinion over the last several chapters.

MoeGalacticHero said:

Oh yeah. And stupid decisions for the sake of tension/plot. You're right on that one. Hate that in romances.

Oh, man. That kind of stuff is the worst.
Jun 18, 2013 8:07 PM

Dec 2012
Naruto
Naruto wanting to "save" Sasuke so much. Honestly i'd be eager to kill his punk ass
Jun 19, 2013 2:34 AM
Apr 2013
I'd go for Mahou Tsukai Kurohime, it was plain bs.
Jun 19, 2013 2:47 PM
Apr 2013
maybe suzuka, well overall it's a good story
is just seeing main character and heroine pissed me off to no end

Jun 20, 2013 1:52 AM

Mar 2008
xxxHolic, the ending was rushed and incredibly depressing. I mean, this is all just my personal opinion, but it seemed to me like Kimihiro basically disregarded the feelings of everyone who cared about him in the end. I understand why it ended in the circumstances it did, but the relationship between Doumeki and Kimihiro was depressing and disappointing. The manga seemed to stagnate after a certain point, it was more than apparent that CLAMP was burnt out in regards the the series, but the last stretch of the manga was nothing but heartbreakingly disappointing. I found it to be worse of an ending than Tokyo Babylon.

(I'd also like to note that I am aware that xxxHolic Rei is publishing right now, but it has yet to do anything to change how I feel about the series.)
Jun 20, 2013 2:04 AM

May 2013
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
Suzune-chanJul 8, 2014 6:43 PM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» need some loli Hmanga recommendations

Introvert_ShutIN - 2 hours ago

0 by Introvert_ShutIN »»
2 hours ago

» 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MRC_mod - Jan 20

156 by Saobenoit »»
8 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

385 by PurpleViola »»
Yesterday, 5:12 AM

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

29 by Synrax »»
May 2, 1:49 PM

» Western Studio Adaptation of Berserk (Thoughts?)

FlydayEthan - May 2

0 by FlydayEthan »»
May 2, 11:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.