Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2011 7:21 AM

Jul 2011
MAJOR SPOILER: DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED CG & CGR2

It seems a LOT of people don't know the real ending because they somehow missed it so they didn't notice and some are just too stubborn see the facts laid out straight to the face by CLAMP

Ever wondered why the title is Code Geass? Click and Grasp the Truth Yourself
Kamui-YuiDec 10, 2011 4:03 AM
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2011 7:25 AM
Sep 29, 2011 7:34 AM

May 2011
Yes, he is alive. Seriously, didn't people know this ?
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Sep 29, 2011 7:34 AM

Jul 2011
mitch3315 said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/8728/Code_Geass:_Hangyaku_no_Lelouch_-_Kiseki_no_Birthday_Picture_Drama

that PD was nothing but fan service

ghost? really?? you really think an extremely logical anime like Code Geass would have ghosts in it???

people misinterpret yet again...
Sep 29, 2011 7:36 AM

Jul 2011
Karhu said:
Yes, he is alive. Seriously, didn't people know this ?

It's just sad how so few know the real ending to Code Geass, so pass this on to those who have finished it. ^_^
Sep 29, 2011 7:36 AM

Aug 2009
You know, it's hard to believe what you said after seeing your signature :p
anyway, if what you said was true, then how did they fake the scene with Suzaku stabbing Lelouch ?
no one can survive that
Sep 29, 2011 7:39 AM

Jul 2011
Game_Master said:
You know, it's hard to believe what you said after seeing your signature :p
anyway, if what you said was true, then how did they fake the scene with Suzaku stabbing Lelouch ?
no one can survive that

LOL wtf's wrong with Kyuubey? everybody loves Kyuubey :D or is it just me???

that wasn't fake, Lelouch really needed to die to activate the code. Charles and C.C. both died before they became immortal
Sep 29, 2011 7:44 AM

Aug 2009
Kamui-Yui said:
(i noticed it the first time, but couldn't prove that he really was the one driving the carriage til after i rewatched it)

can you put a picture of this scene ? ==> too lazy to get it himself <_<
Sep 29, 2011 8:11 AM

Sep 2010
Actually the last 4 or 5 minutes of the PD were not fan service. =/

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 29, 2011 8:39 AM

Jul 2011
Roloko said:
Actually the last 4 or 5 minutes of the PD were not fan service. =/

you misunderstand, miss who loves that robotic ladykiller.

Lelouch fanboy? i Despise that retard for killing Euphie...

yes, Marianne was a spirit.

No, V.V.'s code didn't dissapear because technically, Lelouch was the one who killed Charles and Marianne via his Geass so the code was transferred to him, and he already capable of getting the code because he has already attained the highest level of his Geass

Of course Lelouch would hide his face, everybody in the world knows who he is and what he looks like, it wouldn't be a good idea if anyone saw him even in the Countryside.

SurferDude said:
the producers themselves said that Lelouch is dead, well in a way he IS, at least his IDENTITY as Lelouch is. He can't just keep calling himself "Lelouch" when the ENTIRE PLANET knows who that is, now can he ? So in that way, yes, he is dead. But not PHYSICALLY. He's IMMORTAL

^ he has a point

Yes, that's also a possibility, C.C. talking to lelouch from the C world, but tilting her head up to the carriage driver? That's what makes it highly unlikely

BTW check the collar of the driver, it's exactly the same collar in the clothing lelouch was wearing when he died, which means that he's still wearing the emperor's attire and that's what's covered by the farmer clothes

Did you not notice how the memory-passage is shown exactly as when Lelouch saw C.C.'s memory? or when C.C. put those horrifying images on Suzaku's mind? only those with the code can do that.

He may be overrated, but that asshole needs to die for what he did to Euphie >_< or at least suffer for an eternity with C.C.

P.S. don't bother putting spoiler tags, the thread's title is spoiler alert enough
Kamui-YuiSep 30, 2011 1:11 AM
Oct 2, 2011 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah lol I kinda figured Lelouch was alive when I saw that ending. But the stuff about the Geass I didnt notice that. :P
removed-userOct 3, 2011 12:02 AM
Oct 2, 2011 11:15 PM

Jun 2011
I saw the ending when C.C was like right lelouch nd he was the guy driving the carriage
Oct 12, 2011 9:47 AM
Feb 2011
Found this argument(s) on the net:

"Lelouch is alive, and I can prove it. Please ignore all other explanations or conclusions you have been told or have come to yourself for the next few moments. There is a combination of proof and logical assumptions included. If you think a conclusion or assumption you have come to or heard of is logical as well, please understand that I've heard them all, and these are still the MOST likely scenarios. No, Lelouch didn't die to create a perfect world. He faked his death to create a perfect world, AND be alive to ensure it's success. That is the true essence of Lelouch, he cheats, lies, controls, and manipulates in order to achieve his goals. His goal was a better world for nunally at first, then for all the people of the world. So he decieves the world into believing he was an evil person, and that he died. He made the world a better place, but didn't die like all the other characters in anime. That's why he's the greatest character in all of anime.

In Code Geass there are immortal beings who have the ability to grant people a "geass". Once those people master their geass to the full extent, they have the ability to kill the immortal by taking their Code. The Code is what grants immortality, and the ability to grant geass. If you do not agree, skip this explanation as you have not even payed attention to the anime, and your opinion holds no value.

1. Lelouch is immortal.
Lelouch became immortal when he went to the world of C the second time.
How?
His father was there, who had become immortal. Lelouch, who had used his geass many times had mastered it, and that's evident by his geass' spreading to his second eye. Because of this, he was able to steal his father's code, and essentially "kill" the emperor.

2. CC talks to Lelouch
CC talks to Lelouch in a scene after his death and the thoughts of his friends.
What?
When CC is on the cart, she talks a little bit, then tilts her head towards the driver, and says,"Right, Lelouch?". She was definitely talking to the driver, in that frustrating anime style that many viewers fail to recognize. CC is smiling when this whole thing happens, something she usually does ONLY when she's thinking/talking to Lelouch. Also, she's always emo all the other times in the anime. But because lelouch is immortal, he lives with CC just like he promised, and CC no longer has to want death, but can live to be with him forever.

3. How do you know that the driver is Lelouch?
Some people say CC is talking to the sky, or to heaven, where Lelouch is supposedly dead.
(To this I can only type LOL)
As mentioned in #2, CC is talking to the driver anime style. The driver can only be leouch. Why? Well, other than the fact that she called him Lelouch, the driver has his whole head concealed. Why would anyone do this in a peaceful world? The ONLY logical answer is that the driver is the hated emporer of late, Lelouch Vi Britannia.

4. Want hard evidence?
Some people still say all this is speculation, and that only the facts that CC is smiling and Charles was killed can be actual facts.
(Oh?)
Early in the anime series, Nunnally gives her brother Lelouch a pink origami crane, which was taught to her by the japanese maid. This origami crane can be found on the cart next to CC. You may say "it's CC's to remind her of Lelouch". But let's be logical. That crane was a special keepsake to Lelouch, and it's very very doubtful that he even showed it to anyone else beforehand. Logic dictates that he's alive and takes that origami around with him to remind him of Nunnally, while he lives forever with CC.

If you really believe that Lelouch is dead, despite reading the above explanation, then I gladly tell you that you are wrong. You cannot call yourself a true fan. Please ruin some other anime.

If you believe the above explanation, I congratulate you on becoming an enlightened fan of Code Geass, one who is able to see the genius behind the whole series."

any comments?... I think we got a fanboy...
Oct 14, 2011 7:44 AM

Jul 2011
@Thep - LOL so it wasn't just me that got it :D awesome

Just to clarify, I'm no fanboy o.o I despise Lelouch and it was just right for him to be wander eternally, tormented by immortality with C.C...

for euphie♥

ahh... euphie ~_~
Kamui-YuiOct 14, 2011 7:47 AM
Nov 18, 2011 8:16 AM
Nov 2011
i've just watched this anime 2 season in 2 days.
i never got stoyline like this, it's awesome
i've got some proof that Lelouch still alive.

if you said he got code from Charles, i think it's wrong i read from wikipedia, Code can be obtained from who give the Geass.

in the last episode there's conversation between Lelouch and Suzaku

i thought that's the time Suzaku Receive Geass from Lelouch and Lelouch Got his Code. Suzaku kill him to activate the immortality. maybe suzaku doesn't know about that immortality.
C.C. has lost her code. she's still alive but NOT IMMORTAL anymore
but there's something still bothered me with those thoughts.
if those thoughts are true, i saw C.C. Still have the code on her head (whether it is the process of completion of her contract?)

sorry for my bad english
Nov 18, 2011 2:40 PM

Feb 2009
Kamui-Yui said:
ghost? really?? you really think an extremely logical anime like Code Geass would have ghosts in it???

I sincerely hope that this was trolling because if not...

Oi...

Anyways, it's already been confirmed by the staff what happened, no matter what crazy theories there are. Just let it go.

The ending was beautiful anyways. Why do people try to overanalyse it and ruin it?
Nov 23, 2011 2:06 PM

Aug 2011
I like how he got stabbed.... yeah...
Nov 23, 2011 2:17 PM

Sep 2011
CG creators: "NO HES DEAD GOD DAMN IT STOP MAKING THINGS UP"
fans: "YAH HES ALIVE"
CG creators"-_-"

seriosuly,
1: he gets stabbed
2: you see him bleed out and die
3: he dies in front of a large crowd next to his sister who checks if he is still alive and see he isnt
4: he dies on live television in front of the world
5: THE FUCKING CREATORS HAVE SAID HES DEAD A MULTITUDE OF TIMES, only the character designer thinks hes alive.

need any more proof?

i mean this isnt the first show to kill off the main character, especially since this is sunrise who is pretty infamous for doing so
JizzyHitlerNov 23, 2011 2:23 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 23, 2011 6:45 PM

May 2011
Eurell said:
i've just watched this anime 2 season in 2 days.
i never got stoyline like this, it's awesome
i've got some proof that Lelouch still alive.

if you said he got code from Charles, i think it's wrong i read from wikipedia, Code can be obtained from who give the Geass.

in the last episode there's conversation between Lelouch and Suzaku

i thought that's the time Suzaku Receive Geass from Lelouch and Lelouch Got his Code. Suzaku kill him to activate the immortality. maybe suzaku doesn't know about that immortality.
C.C. has lost her code. she's still alive but NOT IMMORTAL anymore
but there's something still bothered me with those thoughts.
if those thoughts are true, i saw C.C. Still have the code on her head (whether it is the process of completion of her contract?)

sorry for my bad english

This isn't far from what I thought. As soon as Suzaku said 'Geass' I had an instant feeling that Lelouch would live, even without seeing the part with C.C afterwards.
As for C.C, it's hard to see if her mark is there or not :/
Nov 23, 2011 9:33 PM

Dec 2010
Word of God says Lelouch is dead. Word of God as in, the creators themselves.

Can you grasp that? Because there are only two ways for them to handle this.

By either making the second season, in fact, a discontinuity and within the non-canon, or by doing prequels prior to Lelouch's wannabe martyrdom.

Taniguchi isn't stupid enough to use the "he was alive all along" card. In fact, for what its worth, I'm sure he is at the very least not to pull that card out let alone WAVE it around.

You do realize this, right? Because all this is a mixture of fanaticism and fandom. As in, fandumb. I'm surprised people even want the jackass to be alive after all the shit he did.

This is canon, Taniguchi stated it. What this is is fan delusions of a 'happier' ending. No, it'd just be a less shittier ending. Get over it. I'm tired of seeing this mindless drabble. What, do all of you just copy and paste anymore? The imaginative spectrum has been ripped and winged dry for quite awhile now.

This doesn't even serve a real worthy debate or discussion anymore because all possible sources and alternatives have been said and done. Numerously. To the point of nauseaum.

Guess what. Lelouch is dead. Been dead, and the only way we'll be unfortunate enough to see him again is in pre-R2 material and, God help us, should Taniguchi decide to scrap the trainwreck that was called R2 and possibly remake it.

tl;dr.
Nov 23, 2011 9:37 PM
Nov 2011
Exactly. This pisses me off even if it was 2 months ago. He's dead because the creators said they he was.

Lauriet, I think they're just in denial.
Nov 28, 2011 9:16 PM

Sep 2008
I'm not picking either sides, but I've read a lot of people saying "The creators said he's dead." But... I've never seen a quote or anything. Does anyone got it? (Side note: Wish the creators instead of saying he's dead left it up to the viewer to decide. I honestly don't see why there needs to be a definitive ending if they plan on ending the series with it)
Nov 29, 2011 6:58 AM
Jun 2010
Lelouch and C.C are Immortal because its like the Code its like a virus once you are strong enough to hold it, those who are weak die or get crazy like " Mao " with the power of the Geass
Apr 26, 2012 3:15 AM
Nov 2011
well heres my reaction.
based on the facts that i read or should i say opinions.
i have concluded that lelouch is alive. why? i have a couple of reasons
1st: why would CC bring a paper origami with her.
it was lelouch who brought that with him .it is the only memory he would have about nunnaly.
2nd: maybe you have questions why do the others dont know that lelouch is alive. icluding suzaku her sister etc. well its because if someone knows about it. and someone leaks the information it will cause panic to the people and the hard attained freedom and peace that suzaku and lelouch worked will be gone to waste .and why not tell it to her sister? well think about it .if he goes somewhere far away it will just be hard for his sister.
3rd: well .lelouch killed charles. so he should have the code .and that code appears after you die .and that code provides immortality .
AND I CAN CONCLUDE THAT IN SOME POINT IT IS A HAPPY ENDING
well .lelouch is alive as well as CC .and CC has a wish to be loved .and they are both immortal .and CC finally granted lelouch's wish that to create a world that is gentle fitted for nunnaly .so its lelouch turn for granting CC's wish .and thats being loved trully .well i geuss thats what makes it a happy ending.
Apr 26, 2012 7:06 AM

Jun 2009
lyrics57 said:
based on the facts that i read or should i say opinions.

Most definitely this. When it comes to the ending it's all just assumptions and theories. It's ambiguous and everyone can make of it whatever he wants. There is no definite proof for either him being alive or him being dead.
Apr 27, 2012 11:23 PM

Sep 2010
He is stated dead.

Also Taniguchi probably planned on Lelouch dying since the start even if he did have to change some of the script of R2 cause of the timeslot I believe it would have ended the same way regardless.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 4, 2012 3:22 PM

Feb 2012
Kamui-Yui said:
an extremely logical anime like Code Geass

You just made my day, good sir.
May 10, 2012 11:08 AM

Jun 2008
Kigen said:
Exactly. This pisses me off even if it was 2 months ago. He's dead because the creators said they he was.

Lauriet, I think they're just in denial.

Exactly. He is so dead. Birthday no kiseki picture drama proves it, besides of the confirmation of the authors PLUS everyone wanted a season 3 and the creators refused, making ovas with another protagonists to air this summer. If Lelouch was alive, surely the creators would make the ovas a sequel with him, since he was the most popular character. He is dead, but his spirit is alive, loool.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 3, 2012 4:26 PM
Mar 2010
You guys really are idiots you know that??
I don't care what reasoning you use but Lelouch is DEAD and stays dead.

He didn't become immortal, he died, at Suzakus' hands.
Charles never died to activate his Code (given by V.V.).
Nor did he ever pass it down to Lelouch.

Frankly those who think Lelouch is dead don't see the true meaning of Code Geass ending.
I care less about OVAs so not going to speak of those.
And C.C. speaking to Lelouch in the end..... Did you ever happen to think that she would be just speaking out loud?

Lelouch died as a martyr, gathering all of the worlds hatred against him and then being killed by icon of justice uniting the rest of the world. And that's what makes it the most beautiful ending in the anime history (my opinion, no arguing).
One more thing, I think it's happy ending if Lelouch really is dead, and I really admired him and Suzaku.

Also this conversation is POINTLESS until the author confirm what really happened.
So I don't want to hear any bitching about my comment nor about your opinions.
Those are YOUR opinions, not others, let them believe what they want.
This is what I believe. Just making that clear.
Aug 3, 2012 4:53 PM

Apr 2011
Hakuromatsu said:
Kamui-Yui said:
an extremely logical anime like Code Geass

You just made my day, good sir.

And you made mine.

I have really bad memory.
Aug 4, 2012 3:10 AM
Aug 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sc1cSx7iWo Watch that, Hes alive im to lazy to write it all out but lelouch is still alive
Aug 5, 2012 7:03 PM
Feb 2012
3 YEARS
AND PEOPLE ATILL DENATE ABOUT THIS
Aug 5, 2012 7:06 PM

Jun 2009
CLAMP are original story maker of Code Geass, or they just did the character design?
Aug 5, 2012 7:10 PM

Sep 2011
whatevn said:
3 YEARS
even the creator outright stating lelouch is dead doesnt shut them up

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 6, 2012 11:55 PM

Jun 2009
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
whatevn said:
3 YEARS
even the creator outright stating lelouch is dead doesnt shut them up

Yeah, they did officially announce that Lelouch is dead.
but the funny thing is, in anime if you watch carefully ( I can say thing like that, because I watched both season 4-f times) the story itself hinted that Lelouch actually still alive.
for example, when Zero stabbed Lelouch. CC said "as the price of casting geass on other people, you..."
we can interpreted Lelouch became immortal like what happened to CC.
or with Code Geass universe current technology, they could revive Lelouch like what happened to Mao

those examples just some proves that Lelouch is still alive.
so, you can't just blame to CG fanboys if they are still hoping Lelouch is still alive. Blame the anime staff for making such a vague ending.
Sep 25, 2012 9:35 PM

Aug 2012
I already saw author said but can't find any sentence that he was 100% dead, he just said that the ending was dramatic and final. But the ending which shown in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sc1cSx7iWo really made me sure that he still alive with his witch.
Sep 26, 2012 8:17 PM
Sep 2012
WOW the creators are saying that lelouch is dead cause they dont want to make another series. If they claimed he was alive they would get endless fanmails for another season. Therefore they said he was dead, when it's really up to debate(i think he lived) Just look at those youtube videos. They left it at one of the best(almost perfect) anime ending ever which is always a plus
Sep 26, 2012 8:20 PM
Jul 2012
He is dead stop saying he is alive.
Oct 7, 2012 8:36 PM

Oct 2012
He is alive, they just don't want fans to believe it and force them to make another season which is pointless since the story ends.

Explain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sc1cSx7iWo
Oct 9, 2012 2:36 PM
Oct 2012
Yes, I agree too that he is alive, although it would be good if he stayed dead,( it'll be still good end). Lelouch is lier an manipulator, so why wouldn't he stay like that untill the very end? That's so like him. :)
And creators... if they wanted to kill Lelouch,they should have been clear to point out, do not leave a doubt that CLEARLY be the end of the series.
Dec 1, 2012 8:11 AM

Aug 2012
Don't blame them Bastet777, they just hate made same story if Lelouch live but he too great to be erased that which made the ending vague
Dec 12, 2012 3:17 PM
Dec 2012
I watched Code Geass years ago but still regard it as my favorite anime. The question about him being dead or not still comes to my mind every once in a while.

The hints/clues about Lelouch gaining immortality are there, but either way I believe that he is "metaphorically" dead in the sense that Lelouch Lamperouge the character died but physically, he is alive, roaming the world as an exile.

Perhaps with Orange-kun and the other girl on that farm. I think most of all I am glad that it is an open ending rather than what Death Note was lol.
Dec 13, 2012 9:23 AM

Dec 2012
I much prefer the second ending that they did, that hint that he was alive is much better than him actually being alive, it let's the watcher decide, and that's always good.
The forums are dark, and full of ego.
Dec 29, 2012 7:06 PM
Dec 2012
"Lelouch" is alive.

Remember the cave scene from season 1, Lelouch called C.C.by her previous name .The second season is titled R2(R.R) .Lulu's immortality is activated when Charles strangles him . The statement by the creators is that Lelouch is dead.

Lelouch is dead but he has been reborn immortal with the alias R.R?(R2)

This is my take on what happened, I just finished watching the entire series tonight. A very good piece of anime but the first season is hands down better overall then R2.
Dec 29, 2012 11:38 PM
Nov 2012
I personally preferred season 2 as compared to season 1, but that's just me.

This is what I think happened, and other might have stated it also:

Lelouch did die when he was killed by the new "Zero". However, Lelouch is now fulfilling his contract with C.C (wish the producers said he real name, along with what the girl said before the group of people charged out to free the prisoners). Lelouch is alive, but he is dead in the sense that he is no longer Lelouch, he no longer has any family, and he is in a sense completely isolated. That is what C.C. was saying at the end during her speech, however since Lelouch and C.C. are together its "not entirely correct, is it Lelouch".

While I might be looking in a little to much for this, this also goes with what Nunnally was saying in that to be happy she only wanted to be with him. She and Kallen realized what was happening at the end (though Nunnally only realized that he was still alive). This also includes the fact that she touched his hand, and thus would have felt the life coming back to him (don't know how long it takes to get "revived), along with all his memories.
Jan 3, 2013 4:22 PM

Dec 2010
Nirvash225 said:
"Lelouch" is alive.

Remember the cave scene from season 1, Lelouch called C.C.by her previous name .The second season is titled R2(R.R) .Lulu's immortality is activated when Charles strangles him . The statement by the creators is that Lelouch is dead.

Lelouch is dead but he has been reborn immortal with the alias R.R?(R2)

This is my take on what happened, I just finished watching the entire series tonight. A very good piece of anime but the first season is hands down better overall then R2.

This makes good sense, and works with creators saying Lelouch is dead.

Lol '13 and still loving Code Geass.
Jan 19, 2013 1:48 AM
Jan 2013
To strengthen the point Luloush is immortal now:

The creators say that Luloush is dead. Hence Luloush the 99th emperor of britannia is literally "dead". Meaning that his mortal body is "dead" and he becomes the immortal. C.C. and V.V. had a "name" before they were renamed. HENCE when they become immortal they have a new name. SO Luloush is LITERALLY not Luloush but probably L.L. or something LOL. Also, immortals cannot die unless killed by a person who has mastered the Geass. And Luloush used the world of C. to devour his parents. Hence they are dead and the Code has passed onto Luloush upon death.

When Suzaku says " I will accept this Geass" it was because Luloush made a metaphor that the real Geass was like people's wishes. So being Suzaku... he always gets tricked and decieved by Luloush. So when he accepts the Geass he means he accepts holding the burden of people's wishes AND the Geass casted on him to keep "living" so that he can atone for his sins. Which is friggin smart coming from Luloush because he has always wanted Suzaku to take care of Nunnaly for him and no one else can do that for him.

As for Orange and Anya, Orange did NOT stop Suzaku from killing Luloush and he had NO sign of sadness and he can dispel Geass. There must be something up with that because he is a very loyal character and is unsatisfied when he cannot serve his highness. Orange did not take Anya's life and from hearing Anya's explanation of not remembering anything would make sense that Orange would bring Anya to live with C.C. and Luloush. As for C.C., she wants to die and she never smiles unless she's with someone she loves, which is Luloush. C.C. cried at the Chapel because she understands that living forever is the biggest pain and Luloush would have to take that road. Also, Luloush promised to fulfill C.C.'s wish which is to be loved. C.C. smiles in the end. Why would one smile when their wish is not fulfilled? Also, C.C. is not a person to bring momento's with her. Only Luloush gives a rat's ass about Nunnally except Suzaku. C.C.'s last statement:" The Power of the Kings, known as Geass, brings Solitude"( which is defined as being ALONE) "Not quite accurate is it?Right, Luloush?"
MEANING that Luloush is not ALONE. BUT if he died, then he would be ALONE.
Also, both of them have Geass. So if both of them have Geass and are together then they are not alone no more.

As for Luloush's nature, he lies, manipulates, decieves, and he uses that to his advantage. Meaning he never stopped lying EVEN given the opportunity to justify. A man who understands the game beats the game. He is fully aware and when he told Nunally that they would walk their own paths because she had her own way of thinking. Luloush would not kill himself without being immortal, ESPECIALLY if nunnally is alive. Reason is because Luloush's purpose of living was for Nunnally to live her life and as well as fulfill C.C.'s wish. When Luloush's mortal body dies, he was not in fear, WHICH he is always a pussy when his life is on the line and always indicates that he thinks he is gonna die. No sign of fear and instead he smiled. He did not even wish for Nunnally to live on or etc. He didn't even have any final words to say to Nunnally, which is SUPER unusual. He doesn't even say I love you LOL. I... destroy worlds... and create worlds. da fuq? LOL

ALSO, Nunnally's EXISTENCE could also mean that Luloush is still alive because she said she could not live on without him. And Luloush cannot lie to Nunnally. So he probably told her AFTER because she would have acted differently if not lied properly. Especially from such a cautious character.

Suzaku is always lied to by Luloush and tricked into doing what he intends him to do. So that's Suzaku's nature. Meaning anything that Luloush tells Suzaku is most likely a lie and to guilt trip him to doing what he wants. Also, Suzaku has no clue about the immortal nonsense LOL. Innocently caught in the act of a genius' work of crime.
Feb 25, 2013 11:28 PM
Feb 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNhyzoq4mxo

Enough Said!!!!

To viewers he can be dead or alive thats what they wanted, for you to choose but originally they had him alive!
Apr 16, 2013 8:38 PM
Apr 2013
Plus if you look closely at the ending you can see that the cart driver has the same color hair as Lelouch
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

276 by CobraNotKatsura »»
Apr 23, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

69 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Crystal - Feb 7, 2007

175 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 2:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.