New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 7, 2011 9:38 PM
Dec 2007
laress said:
Leon-Gun said:
Primula is just 1 year younger though.

O.o?

She's not looks 1 year younger. I though, she's significantly younger than others.
I believe it is said somewhere in the game, I think they say it when they officially enlist her in Rin's school.

Sep 14, 2011 11:19 PM

Aug 2011
Kaede

Reasons are already given

Asa just pissed me off for most of the series.

Or they could have ended up with a time skip ending showing Kaede with someone else that she actually liked. Ending seemed like she was going to suicide eventually if Asa did marry Rin.

Went from possible 9 to 7/10
Sep 14, 2011 11:52 PM
Sep 2011
I gotta say man I wanted Kaeda to be with rin badly. If I was in rin's position I would of took Kaeda a long time ago. She's one of those one in a life time females if you ask me. Cook, Clean, Wash you're clothes, never ever argue with you about anything. Give her body, soul, heart whatever! I thought rin was selfish to have not picked someone who did so much for him.

She even offered her body to him so he wouldn't go and he runs away... Some reason Asa was the LAST dead last character I wanted him to be with. I just didn't like her character, and if she really loved him.. she would have used her magic to save herself when he begged her. He had to cut his wrist...He should of took Sia for the polygamy and then Keida, and Nerine.. Or if he had to choose one it would definitely go to a Kaeda/Sia show down.

One thing about these anime that sometimes annoys me..just a little bit. Is how the guy doesn't know the girls feelings. When in the beginning if you remember..Kaeda said she would give rin her body and soul. How did he disregard that? Rin is a jerk. Someone takes care of him like that, and says something of such a high degree and he just doesn't care, like that just the normal thing to say.

Another thing is, to me I thought Asa was really selfish and cannot be considered Kaeda's friend for the very reason that she knew that Kaeda loved Rin and she still takes Rin away from her. My last complaint cause I just finished the series like 10 minutes ago is...the Kaeda getting on the bed nude hugging him and him reacting the way he did...it just boggles my mind.
SuppleTearsSep 15, 2011 12:04 AM
Sep 15, 2011 12:24 AM

Mar 2011
I dont like them but:
Kareha(senpai) > Lisianthus > Kaede > Nerine > Asa(senpai) > Primula
Sep 15, 2011 12:38 AM
Dec 2007
SuppleTears said:
I gotta say man I wanted Kaeda to be with rin badly. If I was in rin's position I would of took Kaeda a long time ago. She's one of those one in a life time females if you ask me. Cook, Clean, Wash you're clothes, never ever argue with you about anything. Give her body, soul, heart whatever! I thought rin was selfish to have not picked someone who did so much for him.

She even offered her body to him so he wouldn't go and he runs away... Some reason Asa was the LAST dead last character I wanted him to be with. I just didn't like her character, and if she really loved him.. she would have used her magic to save herself when he begged her. He had to cut his wrist...He should of took Sia for the polygamy and then Keida, and Nerine.. Or if he had to choose one it would definitely go to a Kaeda/Sia show down.

One thing about these anime that sometimes annoys me..just a little bit. Is how the guy doesn't know the girls feelings. When in the beginning if you remember..Kaeda said she would give rin her body and soul. How did he disregard that? Rin is a jerk. Someone takes care of him like that, and says something of such a high degree and he just doesn't care, like that just the normal thing to say.

Another thing is, to me I thought Asa was really selfish and cannot be considered Kaeda's friend for the very reason that she knew that Kaeda loved Rin and she still takes Rin away from her. My last complaint cause I just finished the series like 10 minutes ago is...the Kaeda getting on the bed nude hugging him and him reacting the way he did...it just boggles my mind.
You guys actually saw all that and came out thinking "yeah, the psycho who tried to kill him and then crazily spent her days being a slave to him in atonement is totally the definition of a healthy relationship".

Look, all the girls had their issues but Kaede rules above them as the most messed up of them. There's no happy end here, even in the VN they basically have this uneasy master-servant relationship.

Surprisingly the least messed up of the heroines is the kuudere Primula. After that you could say Asa was just being pigheaded but besides that she's a decent girl. The other two have double personality issues. So really, I think the anime picked the right girl. Any other relationship is pretty much doomed to fail.

Sep 15, 2011 9:37 AM

Apr 2011
Primula. ^_^
Sep 25, 2011 8:17 PM

Sep 2011
He should of just married Sia to begin with, i mean they were into each other in the beginning of the series, if he did that he would of had a clean road in getting with the rest of the bunch, she did say polygamy was ok, shoot he could of married the other girls if he wanted to. Kareha was also a god and into Rin, Nerine and Kaede loved him regardless, primula always clinged to him so yea, then there was Asa, shoot he could of gotten with Mayumi just for kicks. When it comes down to it thats one wife for each day of the week, hey every body wins!
NothingButStyleSep 25, 2011 8:30 PM
Sep 25, 2011 8:18 PM

Sep 2011
ezikialrage said:
Lisianthus. Because polygamy is cool with the gods, so he could have had all the girls he wanted.

Exactly my point, if i was him i would of done that
Sep 26, 2011 3:41 AM

Jul 2010
Haven't seen this anime in a while but I had wanted him to be with Asa. I was also okay with Kaede .... but she was sort of psychotic near the end.

So then it was Asu or Rimu. Rimu had a nice body and Asu's was good to (Rimu's was better). Both had a nice personality. Both make you a King.

Nothing wrong with either of them ... besides, y'know, their messed up pasts.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2011 7:01 PM

Sep 2011
I initially expected rin to end up with kaede since she was the childhood friend and what not. But throughout the anime i found to like asa the most out of the girls.
Oct 27, 2011 7:02 PM

Aug 2011
Kaeda because she does all the house cleaning and cooking and shopping and all Rin would have to do is stay there with her and she'd be content.
"Throw away your logic and kick reason to the curb! Beautifully following the golden road! If there’s a wall, we knock it down! It’s a road built with these hands! The Magma of the Heart’s Final Ignition! Perfect Unification Gurren-Lagann!"
Mar 28, 2014 5:53 AM
Mar 2014
I think I'll choose Kaede. First things first, she's beautiful, smart and really really helpful. Second, I understand why she attack Asa. F*cked up Rin. After Kaede did so much for him, yet he chooses Asa. Makes me just want to rip the F*cking face and shred them.

But that ain't mean you guys judgement I wrong. Just my opinion.
Apr 4, 2014 5:47 PM
Jun 2013
(at episode 15 atm.) I'd like to see him with either Kaede or Asa. Both have their pros and cons but i tend a bit more to Asa
May 16, 2014 6:00 PM
Oct 2013
SuppleTears said:

i don't understand how Asa could be considered selfish. I think Kaede reacted way too extremely when she knew that Asa and Rin liked each other. I mean, she pretty much attacked her for no other reason than liking for the same guy. I know Asa knew about kaede's crush on Rin, but did that really mean she had to give up her own love just so Kaede could be happy? If their roles were reversed, i'm pretty sure Asa wouldn't go crazy and attack Kaede for no reason. Kaede acted like Rin was already hers even though he didn't reciprocate her feelings. Plus Asa felt super guilty for something she didn't even need to.

Also, wouldn't you be creeped out if someone you thought of like a sister suddenly crawled into your bed naked? Sure rin was a jerk, but maybe he just didn't want string along Kaede even more than he has. Plus, its somewhat Kaede's fault for assuming Rin liked her all along if she didn't just confess. Kaede said that she was unworthy of Rin. If thats the case, why can't she just let him be happy with someone else? (Asa)

Asa was an obvious choice for me. I really liked her character and how she interacted with Rin. Sure the surprise ending was somewhat of an ass-pull, but Rin definitely made the right choice. I mean, you would have to love someone a whole lot to slit your wrists just for them. :)

Plus Asa wasn't an insane yandere chick who thought that all girls who come near Rin should die.(Kaede)
I really didn't like Kaede because, come on, she almost gouged his eye out. She made rin play scapegoat to her sob story just because she couldn't deal with it. I guess she tries to make up for the incident by playing maid, but it still shows that she is mentally unstable. Rin only allowed her to do it because he was afraid of another mental relapse. ( so much for that) Plus, VN MCs just don't end up with childhood friend/yandere. You could take Gift: eternal rainbow as an example.

All the other girls were all good characters, especially Primula. Of course, i can't really imagine Rin falling in love with any of them. :/

As you can see, Kaede was my least favorite character for obvious reasons. If Rin were to end up with none of the other girls and Kaede was the last one left, then i much prefer him to be single.
May 30, 2014 2:52 PM

May 2014
I picked Asa because I love characters like her another example would be Minori from Toradora. This anime gets a 10/10 from me. ^^
deadmuffinsMay 30, 2014 2:59 PM
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jul 6, 2014 10:14 AM
Jul 2014
I was seriously routing for Nerine to be honest. Who wouldn't want to be the king of demons?
Jul 10, 2014 1:15 PM
Apr 2014
sI knew it wasn't gonna be nerine, but I really wanted her to be with rin.
Jul 10, 2014 4:28 PM
Jul 2014
Clearly Asa is the better girl! She can cook and can keep Rin happy!
Kaede is a fucking psychopath. That's cute that she cooks for him and stuff.
But Rin doesn't owe her shit. You think just because someone acts out and cries a river
that they deserve the guy? Ahhh no! Furthermore, she was extremely selfish. I had to refrain myself from throwing my iPod across the room for the last few episodes. That time that she was almost hit by a car was such a tease!! Sorry to be mean, but she was a monster. Just because you throw a tantrum and lose your mind, doesn't make you the one. Kaede doesn't need love, she needs a strait jacket.

As for Asa, I've been rooting for her since the beginning! She is truly an amazing girl!
Jul 13, 2014 12:48 AM
Jul 2014
Sia for sure

Reasons:

1. She was lovely, cute, caring.

2. Unlike Asa she told Rin how she feels about him.

3. Asa is the kinda Girl who would never tell how she feels first (more like a best friend type)

4. Sia (So that Rin can become a God) hahaha

5. She was most beautiful and sexy.

For me its Sia > Kaede > Narene > Premula > Asa
AvshkJul 13, 2014 12:56 AM
Jul 28, 2014 9:03 AM

May 2013
Asa, but the other girls weren't half bad.
Oct 8, 2014 12:03 AM

Sep 2014
I was hoping for the polygamy route, but if I had to pick one...

1st pick - Primula

2nd pick - Kaede

3rd pick - Sia

*Below* Grr, lucky! I'd love to be able to play the visual novel but my computer broke, so I'm stuck relying on my Xbox One.
CasyleOct 8, 2014 2:32 AM
Oct 8, 2014 12:05 AM

Sep 2013
I'm just happy the visual novel is translated, I get to pick the one I felt bad for;Kaede.
Oct 18, 2014 1:14 PM

Feb 2014
Man... i felt/feel so bad for Kaede..... she suffered (and i think she is still suffering) a lot about everything that happened since her past.

Anyway, i think if he had stayed with Sia, things could have been different.

I mean, in the world of gods, polygamy is allowed, so, he could have ended with more than 1 girl. However, the other girls have to accept the polygamy... it has to be reciprocal between the girls involved and the main male. For most of the girls (Sia, Nerine, Primula, Kareha and Mayumi) is not a problem... I think for Kaede and Asa is a little complicated seeing their personality and what they think.

If it had ended like a TRUE HAREM, would have been wonderful... since I'm badly searching for an anime that ends in a TRUE HAREM END.
Aug 17, 2015 1:50 AM
Aug 2015
I know this topic has been dead for almost a year now but I just finished watching Shuffle for the first time (I know, I'm a little late) and I have to say that I am really pissed off!

I was rooting for Kaede. She was so sweet and she loved Rin unconditionally. She had realistic moments of pain in the beginning where you could see how worried she was that she was going to be replaced by another girl and Rin told her "I would be a total wreck without you" and I thought OMG, he's going to eventually realize that he loves Kaede. But when the Episode came where Asa was trying to figure out how to reject that dude, whose name I don't remember, I realized that she liked him to and I was rooting for her...Until the Kaede Arc.

Now, I thought that Asa was a good friend. Sure, she flirted with Rin a lot but I was okay with that because I knew she'd never take it further than that because she knew that Kaede was in love with Rin. And then the Episode where Rin and Asa went on a date came and I waited for a scene where Asa would come talk to Kaede and ask her if it was ok.

But it didn't happen.

And when I saw Kaede throw away the dinner she made Rin and that blank expression, I knew some Shit was about to go down.

Then Rin completely stops eating Kaede's cooking. He starts staying out all night. He stops listening to Kaede when she talks to him. He conveniently forgets the plans he made to go shopping with Kaede so he can go on a date with Asa. He calls Kaede to inform her that he's having dinner at Asa's and Kaede can hear everyone laughing and joking in the background. He and Asa go on a super fun date filled with icecream, game playing, and sitting on a freaking park bench LAUGHING AT NOTHING while Kaede does the dishes, does the laundry, vacuums the floor of Rin's bedroom, and wipes the table.

And when Kaede finally broke down crying all I could think about was the first episode when Asa said "Relax, everyone knows that your Kaede's knight in shining armor " and I started literally screaming my head off.

What The Hell Asa?! How could you do that?

Then Rin brings Asa home after their amazing date and they are laughing and joking and I was like super pissed off when Kaede snapped. I was rooting for her. I wanted to pause and get some popcorn so I could truly enjoy the beat down that I was sure to come but then Rin had to jump in and Asa had a heart attack and Kaede looked like her whole world was crumbling and I thought well at least now Rin and Kaede can talk or Maybe Kaede will visit Asa in the hospital to apologize and they'll clear the air but No.

Rin completely ignores what happened and tells Kaede "These things happen "...um, no they don't. When the last time that you saw a girl slam another girl into a door and shoit "Give him back! He's mine"? Then Rin says that he's tired and going to sleep but when Kaede comes back home to,I don't know, talk to him or something, he sneaking off to see Asa. So naturally she confronts him and Rin, who has suddenly turned into an idiot , asks her what's wrong when it should be obvious to anyone with eyes what's wrong. Then he accuses her off changing and when she runs away IN TEARS he ignores her and goes too see Asa.

And I waited for Rin and Asa to talk about Keade. I waited for someone to say "Maybe we should slow down our relationship and try to ease her into it or something " but that didn't happen. Then you see that Rin is still not eating Kaede's food but he's willing to have lunch in the hospital with Asa and Kaede cries in her room onto his ruined picture of Asa that he hasn't realized is missing. Rin comes home and Kaede is pale, with bags under her eyes and looks like she's lost weight from the way her collarbone is sticking out, her hands are trembling, and Rin says nothing. He doesn't even notice and Kaede is just begging him to look at her.

Then she comes into his bedroom to talk about Asa, since that seems to be all he cares about anymore, and he starts rambling about Asa and her mom and how sad their story is and Kaede's voice gets dark. And Rin finally notices that Kaede's being weird but when Kaede leaves the room ge makes no moves to go after her. Instead, he goes to sleep while Kaede sits in the shower losing her mind.

Then when she gets in the bed, naked, and offers him her body if he'll stay with her, he pushes her off him ignores her crying and begging to run out of the house.

What The Hell?!
That was the perfect moment to talk to her. To calmly ask her to put on some clothes or wrap her in his sheet and talk to her about the way she's been acting and not let her walk away or say it's nothing because obviously it's something. But instead he runs away without a backward glance as if her body disgusted him.

Way to give a girl a complex, Rin 😡

Then Rin has a bunch of little flashback and screams dramatically into the night and punches a pole, relizing what a jerk he's been while Kaede continues to lie in his bed and cry.

And after Kaede has resolved herself to stop acting out and push down her feelings for Rin's happiness and to keep him in her life he comes home and blurts out that he's leaving her. Basically he's saying that she's outlived her use and that he doesn't want a broken toy.

And she pleads and pleads.

"Is it because you hate me for what I've done?"

And people just assumed she meant their past but I think she was talking about offering her body to him and ruining the image of the sweet, pure, virgin housewife that she'd been pretending to be. 

"Give me a chance to make this up to you. I can get better! Please Rin, I'll even learn to cook more things you like to eat!"

Because Rin hasn't been eating her cooking and maybe that's the problem.  Maybe her meals are elaborate enough, or good enough anymore. 

"Please just give me another chance. Please don't leave! Just tell me what I'm doing wrong- "

Because obviously it's her fault that he doesn't want her anymore. And when he says that's not the problem she grasps at straws. 

"Then is it about Asa? Because she's welcome,anytime- "

She's willing to sit with her traitor of a friend and the guy she's in love with and pretend that everything is normal again.

Then he yells and she realizes that there's nothing she can offer so she tries to remind him of how good she's been in the past. 

"Don't you get it? The only thing I care about is taking care of you, Rin. Cooking meals for you and doing your laundry it's what gives my life a sense of purpose. "

And while Rin thinks its out of guilt,  I think it's about love and purpose.  She doesn't have anything else. Her only friend seemed to be Asa. Sia and Nerine were competition and Itsuki just wanted to get in her pants. Her father is always gone and Rin's the only person that she actually spends time with (other than Primula) I don't see her having time for a life while devoting herself body and soul to Rin. So what is she going to do without him?

Then Rin tells her that taking care of him is not really what she wants. 

"I have devoted my entire life to taking care of you! It's the only thing I live for, "

Because Rin must be questioning her devotion. She hasn't been doing a good job of keeping him satisfied so she can't really want to do it.  So she throws herself at him and basically says I'm still giving my all. Then Rin says that's the reason he has to go and in her mind  he's saying that he's leaving because her all isn't good enough.  

"No! It doesn't have to be like that! Don't leave me like this! I won't survive if you disappear from my life,"

And we don't see how the rest of the conversation went but Rin must not have been very good at explaining himself if it ended with Kaede locking herself in her room wrapped in a sheet with the lights off.

Sure, Rin feels guilty but I didn't see him breaking down the door to get her to eat and take care of herself She gave herself so earnestly to him and devoted her every waking moment to taking care of him. She managed to do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, predict when be was hungry, bring him midnight coffee, take notes for him in class, make his lunch for school,  do the grocery shopping, do the gardening, and still maintain good school grades on top of all that.

She didn't hide her feelings,  she wore them on her sleeve for all to see.
"No,not at all. I really love taking care of you. It's what I enjoy doing the most!"

"I think, maybe, daddy might be thinking the same thing about my future as I am."

"I've already given my whole body and soul to Rin!"

And those were just in the first episode! And I'm not saying that he should have chosen Kaede based on what she did for him, but if he wasn't going to choose Kaede then he should have ended up with Sia (and I would have been okay with that because Sia was always out in the open for her feelings), but he should have taken the time to sort things out and not taken advantage of her.

And before someone objects and says that he tried to help,  let me just say that casually mentioning that maybe she could cook less, and sleep later, isn't really trying.  He should have helped her find a new hobby and been firm on them splitting the chores equally and not once did he ever stop to tell her

"You've done enough. You've given enough. I forgive you so It's time to start living for you,"

he just stopped eating her cooking, stopped paying attention to her, and looked confused when she got upset. He called her to tell her that he was eating at Asa's after she was already cooking (or just casually stirring an empty pot) and doesn't invite her and Primula to join them.

And Asa shows up and has the nerve to ask if it's her fault.

Yes, maybe not all of it, but most of it. I mean Kaede didn't even know that she was competing against Asa until it was too late to do anything or say anything without ruining her submissive, friendly image that she portrayed for Rin.

And Rin's all "No, baby, it's not yo fault. I just got to give that chick some tough love and cut her off for her own good "

And then he has to go talk to Sia and Nerine and tell them about Kaede instead of going home to talk to Kaede and talking to her.
And he has a bunch of cute flashbacks of Kaede taking care of him and then basically writes off everything that she did for him as a result of guilt.

"We were fooling ourselves, " he says but the only person he's fooling is himself.

I honestly thought Kaede was going to kill herself at the bridge but when Asa showed up I thought Kaede was going to finish what she started and Kill her. Maybe throw her body in the river.
But they talked and had the conversation they should have had from the start! 😡

And Kaede bursts into tears and I wanted to cry and when Asa hugged her and admitted that she knew that Kaede had been in love with Rin since the moment they met I wanted to jump through the TV and pinch her.

You Knew. You knew about her feelings but you purposely ignored them for your own.

Bitch!

Then Rin and Kaede talk and He yells that he Loves Asa. Which I think was really uncalled for. That's like calling your Ex girlfriend to tell her you met someone else.

No one wants to hear that.

Then he tells her that he did a lot of thinking about who wanted to be with, and who he loved the most and Kaede says that he must have realized that the person he wanted wasn't her.

And Rin tells her that she knows him better than anyone and has a few nice flashbacks and tells her that he could never hate her and that he hopes that he will never hate him and that he loves her...in a nonromantic way.

And Kaede starts crying asking him not to say that and he hugs her from behind and she tells him that she loves him as she cries in his arms.

And after the rain stops, they say goodbye and he goes to make out with Asa.

And they could have ended Kaede's story their but no. Instead, we see Kaede pack Rin's clothes for him, ask her dad to keep his room the same so he can return, give him advice to take care of himself, and burst into tears.

And any ligering affection I had for Asa died when she refused to save herself.

How was dying going to make her mother happy?
Dumb.

And then I learned that instead of moving on Kaede wakes up extra early to make Rin coffee, still sits with him at Lunch, and refuses to go on dates because Asa said it was okay if she continued to love Rin.

I wanted a glimpse of happiness. I wanted some evidence that she was moving forward with her life. Like a glimpse of the future where she had a boyfriend or something.

The only girl I really respected by the end of the show was Nerine because, even though she has feelings for Rin, she expanded her circle, making new friends and doing a radio show.

Sia is hasn't given up yet and I'm kinda glad because I love her determination to be his wife.

Here's the way list of who Rin should have picked in order of who I liked best to who I hated:
1. Kaede
2. Sia
3. His teacher
4. Mayumi (though I kinda was hoping she'd end up with Itsuki)
5. Asa's friend
6. Nerine
7. Primula. (When she gets older)
8. Asa's mom
9. Itsuki (that's right even his best friend is a better choice than....)
10. Asa

All in all, i give the show a 7/10.
I would have given it a higher rating if it went on a little longer and handled things better with Kaede/RinAsa and gave each of the girls girls a hopeful future.

Oct 7, 2015 11:00 AM
Oct 2011
Had Rin stayed with Kaede, he would have been raped or killed in the worst possible way within a year or two, lol..
Nov 27, 2015 3:08 PM

Apr 2013
Naruhinachick said:
1. Kaede

Thats my boy.

People saying anything other than that are obviously mental as any average Clannad fag. Just like in any other "multiharem after game anime" it is presenting someones route. And for me it is forced as a pancake from a granny when I am full. Hell, even manga with Lisandrious was better explaining things.
Play the game with all the routes, get "Really? Really" and stuff. Then You will see why things ended like they did in this piece of crap. I don't know from which dimension this "Rin-kun" was but everytime there was a dere scene with any other girl than Fuyou there was always a hint - that the "end girl" is a substitute for His almost motherlike childhood friend. When He is talking about love or any alike emotion, Her name always is around. And guess what, he even damn know why.
Not hating on the ending, just saying it was just a meh one and almost gave me cancer. One of many they took. So every diehard-fan can enjoy something from ending with chosen end-girl from "Shuffle" works.
SovJan 4, 2018 12:23 AM
Dec 12, 2015 6:51 AM
Jun 2014
It was laughably predictable that Asa would be the end girl. She was reserved as opposed to the rest, she encouraged him on the sidelines and she was the only one who had a guy confess to her in which she turned down. And probably what wets the little anime production crews, she was a tomboy. I don't know why, but every fucking romance is with tomboys in anime.

Anyway, i agree with those saying that the girls were too good for that sack of shit, Rin. Well, perhaps not Kanade, but at least the rest.
Jul 30, 2016 3:27 PM
Dec 2013
Although it was decided in the end, I still prefer to choose Kaede rather than Asa to be Rin's lover.

Look at how many times those girls suffering because falling of love with him! Kaede has been suffered for 8 years to take care someone that she loved. But his awareness just a little less than Asa's suffering that he just know almost in the end. For me it's too unfair!!!

So, this also make one of my excuses why I didn't rate this anime so high....
Sep 14, 2017 2:21 PM
Aug 2017
kaede bro. imagine it. she living with rin so loong help rin. make a food or bento for rin. living with primula too primula like a daughter for them. very sad bro at the end she get rejected. wtf
Oct 31, 2018 4:12 AM

Aug 2012
Rule of thumb to anyone who are new to anime, stop watching anime that are based on harem visual novels like Clannad etc, why? Because the directors and writers will just pick the most popular route and that route may not satisfy you, I watched Shuffle! decade ago and I still have the same opinion today its just that back then I was not really much into visual novels but after playing them I see that watching the anime is just a bad terrible mistake.

Multiple road stories are terrible for anime adaptations.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
- Plato
Mar 16, 2019 11:27 PM
Oct 2018
Asa and it’s not even close.

I’m a little scared for the one’s that actually wanted Kaede: She was a non factor for 3/4 of the story with virtually no personality and then gone in full yandere mode in the end. Is that your Waifu? Lol
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

123 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:25 PM

Poll: » Whoelse thought Kaede was going to kill Asa

Lost_Hearts - Dec 9, 2023

0 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:53 PM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

77 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:09 AM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

voidbringer - May 27, 2008

90 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:33 AM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

52 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.