Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 4, 2010 6:18 PM
Aug 2009
Wow, you guys have some nice stuff, some nice additions to our club here, please keep posting if you come up with anything new, puts my works to shame lol
Jun 4, 2010 6:54 PM

Apr 2010
@Dawnwan, dayum, your drawings are so beast. xD How long have you been drawing for? o: & I usually have to look at my hand too if I can't get my hands down, but they still don't look that well done ^ ^;

@Katherine, I looove how you use the digit works, it looks so good. @x@ I usually like to draw that way, but still haven't really gotten my shading on it master or hair details.

@AndyPie, I knowww, when I look at their works I feel the power to improve!(: But Andy your work is pretty good though.
Jun 4, 2010 9:56 PM

Mar 2009
Here's another: It's Ichiro Irabu from Kuchu Buranko. I love him <33

Jun 4, 2010 11:03 PM

Apr 2010
This is a picture I drew months ago. It's Rima from Shugo Chara :)

I drew this one recently, just a random drawing...

Wicked from 1/2 Prince (It's really dark for some god damn reason.)

And this is another picture of Rima, I made it in Paintbrush (I was really bored one day, oh and I am Taki-sama. It's a nickname of mine~)

Right then...
Jun 5, 2010 12:14 AM

Apr 2010
@Katherine; Ahah I love that drawing! Its just so interesting, I could stare at it and still be like wow. xD Never seen Kuchu Buranko though.

@Kerly; Ahh Rima from Shugo Chara I think I might have liked her as one of my favourite characters. You drew her nicely. :3

Kind of old? Like last year drawn.(: I like it, but the nose it really pointy! Ahah.
RachesaurJun 5, 2010 12:17 AM
Jun 5, 2010 2:36 AM

Aug 2009
x3kerlyfries said:
This is a picture I drew months ago. It's Rima from Shugo Chara :)

I drew this one recently, just a random drawing...

Wicked from 1/2 Prince (It's really dark for some god damn reason.)

And this is another picture of Rima, I made it in Paintbrush (I was really bored one day, oh and I am Taki-sama. It's a nickname of mine~)

Right then...

I LOVE the 2nd picture 8D
Jun 5, 2010 2:57 AM

Jun 2010
dawnwan said:

rockslide..i'm gonna color this soon

T-this is amazing! *A* The detail is just...wow!
Jun 5, 2010 8:03 AM

Mar 2010
Nice drawings all, But i didn't know some people finish their things with photoshop maybe i should give that i try to some of my art is coming up.

Jun 5, 2010 9:45 AM

Mar 2010

Kinda weird like bad ass didn't want it to have eyes because i think i wouldn't look good.

Jun 5, 2010 1:31 PM

Sep 2008
Oh wow, the drawings are pretty awesome!
I need to start scanning my drawings~
I never drew anything using the computer, it looks hard. ;_;
Jun 5, 2010 2:43 PM

Mar 2010
Here Is One:
-I have to say, i think this one is better than the other ones i have drawn~

{ 110901 }Congratulations Infinite on their first win .화이팅. Waiting for you, Kim Heechul{ 110901 }
Jun 5, 2010 3:39 PM

Apr 2010
Wow so many excellent artists. ^ ^
I'm lovin' all the submissions here!
Keep up the artwork.<3
Recent works;

Most of what I usually draw kind of look strange and really don't make sense like that one. xD But this is the kind of drawing I'm most use to.
RachesaurJun 5, 2010 4:30 PM
Jun 5, 2010 5:07 PM

Mar 2009
More pictures!

Harima Mika from Durarara!! (it was drawn kindly quickly, though)

And Cheshire Cat from Pandora Hearts. This was part of an art trade.
Jun 5, 2010 5:52 PM

Apr 2010
...so many talented people in the world...
Jun 6, 2010 1:15 PM

Mar 2009
And another. This time I drew Shiina Ringo, who is totally awesome. <333

Jun 7, 2010 12:47 AM

Apr 2010
^ Wow that's totally amazing, I love the realisticness of it. Something I definitely want to improve at haha.
Jun 7, 2010 12:39 PM

Sep 2008
I drew Fuu from Samurai Champloo. I need to find some originals now.

Jun 8, 2010 2:57 AM

Nov 2008
^ nice, is she eating something :P

Jun 8, 2010 8:18 AM

Sep 2008
Yeah, she is. I didn't have enough space to draw it. I forgot what's it called.

She has no arms~ XD I love the different shapes and sizes of the girls in the second pic. Wish I could draw something like that.
Jun 8, 2010 8:24 AM

Jun 2009
Sorrt if they're too many, u dion't have to waste ur time seeing them if u have something better to do...

Jun 8, 2010 1:28 PM
Aug 2009
You have a nice art style :) i really like your shading and your ability to make the lines look a bit more dynamic, interesting to look at, nice work :)
Jun 8, 2010 1:51 PM

Apr 2010
@Kawaii Neko; Wow you certainly like to draw with all that work to show for it! Theres a nice range of styles. They look great!(: I agree with Andy ^

@Colored-Pens; Like your first drawing, how I like to draw. xD The second one too, not very good at group pictures myself, but you certainly nailed it!(:

Keep up the artwork everyone!
Jun 8, 2010 3:28 PM

Mar 2009
For someone on Gaia:

Jun 8, 2010 9:47 PM

Apr 2010
I'm not sure if this is allowed, but oh well:

Random crap.

And lastly Crona because Crona is the shizzz (I was messing with brushes here haha. . .)

poison-neonapples is my deviant name thing. . . bleh
Jun 9, 2010 5:43 AM

Nov 2008
@little miss
Lawl, but keep practicing, ur pretty good
Yep, no arms, the poor thing is deformed, oh and thanx

@rachesaur
thanx, oh and i like ur imagination, ur drawing of that perky plumbering-mechanic doll..... luv it :D

@kelies
Two words... awesome coloring! 8D

@x3kerlyfries
I like the neon 1(aka random crap).... but her hand is a bit 2 long

Jun 9, 2010 8:38 AM

Mar 2009
@Colored-Pens: Thanks. :) It still needs a lot of work, but I'm glad you like it.
Jun 9, 2010 3:57 PM
Aug 2009
Thanks for posting all this art guys, great to look at :)
Jun 9, 2010 6:26 PM

Apr 2010

Ushio from Clannad
Jun 9, 2010 7:13 PM

May 2010
I haven't drawn anything for a while now, but seeing everyone posting here, I feel energized to take out my tablet and start drawing

here's some old stuff I had

misaki - junjou romantica

supposedly chibi style kitty or something like that ^^;

Badges:
Jun 9, 2010 10:47 PM

Apr 2010
@Reem791; I really like the way you make your chibi style! Its so cute. :3

@Tylersanime; your really good as well really nice face shot of Ushio. o:

Glad to be seeing more works from new members as well as members who posted more pictures!
Jun 9, 2010 11:14 PM

Apr 2009
wow!!
i haven't been in here in awhile and i am so impressed by all of you guys here..! it's fun watching people progress with their craft and i look forward to seeing what you guys will come up with in the future =)
keep @ it!!

Xiaoling Squirrel; baddest rodent in the forest.

Jun 9, 2010 11:40 PM

Apr 2009
well.. can't do anymore to it for the mean time... so here it is..

how i think lancer from f/sn should have looked like.

next 'project' is to ink lancer and rockslide... =) yay! coloring time!

Jun 10, 2010 7:46 AM

Aug 2008
What really nice drawings you all have!

I more or less just started to draw manga, otherwise I tend to draw dragons and stuff. This is the only drawing in manga style I have on the internet:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/227/5/a/Manga_girl_by_Foppa87.jpg

I used a reference for that one.

Hmm, I don't remember how to post pictures to the forum..
Jun 10, 2010 12:43 PM

Nov 2008
dawnwan said:
well.. can't do anymore to it for the mean time... so here it is..

how i think lancer from f/sn should have looked like.

next 'project' is to ink lancer and rockslide... =) yay! coloring time!

Nice, neat and tidy work but the most imp of all Gr8, keep it up ....Are those all muscles :D
btw doesn't his right leg feel like he's on the air or somethinm sorry 2 say this :P

oh here's my practice 4 ze day

Colored-PensJun 10, 2010 1:06 PM

Jun 10, 2010 5:13 PM

Apr 2010
@Dawnwan; Dayum now hes got some muscles right thereee. xD So cool, your lines are so fine! It look so perfect aha. Thanks for supporting everyone in the forum! I as well like seeing everyones art up here. Were on page 5 WOOT.^ ^

@Dorei-Sama; Welcome to the club forums, first artwork post and it looks good. ^ ^ I'll add you on DA. :3 Btw to put pictures up, you need a photobucket or tinypic account where you put your picture up and get the IMG code, then you can just put it in a spoiler tag on here. <:

@Coloured-Pens; Ooh different eye/facial expressions! One of my favourite things to do when in class doodling. Drawing eyes is probably one of my favourite things to do.(:
Jun 10, 2010 7:32 PM

Mar 2009
T-T My mom closed my Paint Tool SAI program while it was open (my work wasn't saved) so I had to start from the .png I had saved before. The layers were all fucked up and I had to finish this before midnight for a contest on Gaia, so it's not the best.

Jun 11, 2010 4:54 PM

Apr 2010
^ @o@ You call that not the best? LIES, xD Looks really great, especially the angle! You actually are pretty good with anatomy and how the proportion is meant to look. Need to take lessons from you.(;
Jun 11, 2010 6:43 PM

Apr 2009
This is the first time I'm actually directly sharing any of my drawings :d I can't believe I've been so shy up till now

Well...I called them drawings but they're really considered sketches right?(some aren't even finished) Now that I think about it I've only been focusing on characters, with close to nothing for backgrounds and scenes. So much to learn @.@

And maaan, there are sooo many amazing drawings here, they just blow me away. I especially like Head-go-boom's style. Way to draw Shiina Ringo X D

Jun 11, 2010 6:53 PM

Mar 2009
@Rachesaur: Thanks for all your support! ^_^
Jun 12, 2010 12:59 AM

Mar 2010
Wow.. Such awesome drawings :D

Here, 2 of mine i just drew today..

{ 110901 }Congratulations Infinite on their first win .화이팅. Waiting for you, Kim Heechul{ 110901 }
Jun 12, 2010 4:28 AM

Nov 2008
Orio94 said:
This is the first time I'm actually directly sharing any of my drawings :d I can't believe I've been so shy up till now

Well...I called them drawings but they're really considered sketches right?(some aren't even finished) Now that I think about it I've only been focusing on characters, with close to nothing for backgrounds and scenes. So much to learn @.@

And maaan, there are sooo many amazing drawings here, they just blow me away. I especially like Head-go-boom's style. Way to draw Shiina Ringo X D

You're pretty good 8] I like the fourth drawing, it reminds me of my first attempt of drawiing a guy xD btw u're good with legs, keep practicin and u'll definitely nail it.

Jun 12, 2010 6:14 AM

Apr 2009
good stuff keilis, looks wild.

cool work orio =)
very cute berry.

lol u noticed color.. yeah i didnt like how it turned out, so i said fk it and posted. lol.

Jun 12, 2010 6:19 AM

Aug 2008
Rachesaur said:

@Dorei-Sama; Welcome to the club forums, first artwork post and it looks good. ^ ^ I'll add you on DA. :3 Btw to put pictures up, you need a photobucket or tinypic account where you put your picture up and get the IMG code, then you can just put it in a spoiler tag on here. <:

Seriously? That's weird, I know I have taken the IMG address before on DA and put up the picture here. It didn't work this time though.

Thank you btw ^^
Jun 13, 2010 8:09 AM

Apr 2010
wow...people are so talented!!!

Another one of my doodlz:
Jun 14, 2010 1:00 PM

Mar 2009
^ Niiice! <3

A super quick doodle of my OC, Taco. My friend wanted it. DB

Jun 15, 2010 12:39 PM

Sep 2008
I found some~ Finally.

Just like with Fuu I used a reference. This one was from a How to Draw book.

I tried to draw something a little different.

I actually drew her while playing. XD It was a little hard and I have yet to finish coloring it.

And one of my many attempts to draw a guy.

Looking at everyone else's drawings makes me want to try something new...I used to draw dogs and cats though. >.<
Jun 15, 2010 4:19 PM

Apr 2010
@Ye-fei; Is this from an Anime/Manga series or they your original characters you just made? O: Either way they look really cool and nicely drawn. ^ w^

@Katherine; Awhh my that's so cute. xD I love how they are pouting, that's my kind of face. Also very interesting name. c:

@Jocelyn; Your attempt drawing a guy looks really good. Hes cute. ^w ^ Your reference drawing looks nice as well, with good proportions that look very equal.
Jun 15, 2010 4:43 PM

Apr 2010
The last picture I posted was a Ye-fei original! -->It's not from any anime or manga series.
Jun 16, 2010 12:34 AM

Jun 2009

my first time colouring in Paint Tool SAI, this was for practice^^
Jun 18, 2010 6:54 PM

Feb 2008
Here are some failed attempts of mine.
I have drawn more but I am unsure where I uploaded them too.
These are from my facebook drawings album.

Nose was terrible, 2nd attempt at drawing humans. I was happy with the way it turned out though : ) You should see the facebook comments on this picture xD

I used the gid drawing method for this. I messed up on Aya's eyes and stuff, but Amachi was done pretty well.

I sketched this one, and it looked pretty nice =] Satsuki <3

xD This was a cheater method I used. Light Table <__< just for tracing Aya but the rest was all me ; P

Haha lol I used my house light to draw this picture, since we have no light table I point it up to the late, I know lame huh? LOL <_< If I can't draw something that looks perfect I get frustrated lol. This was alright.

Tomoyo and Tomoya. Awesome picture, used Grid Method, didn't cheat with this one xD Well grid is sorta cheating but w/e :P

Celebi

Younha again. It was okay ; ) Had to draw it from a paused video on my iPod Lol :P

This was our first project in Art Class. Chicago and Chicago Bears baby <3

Yuna Ito Project. I wish I could of done this better but it was so hard to draw her face from that angle =

Younha! <3 My first human drawing I think, and of her as well =D This was done when I was a Sophomore, so two years ago I guess haha =] Really happy with the outcome of it

Now these are the last ones I have, They are all scanned. They were scanned from my sisters old printer, but she got a new printer, and it cant even SCAN even though its a better printer? WTF? Lol anyway This is Aya Toujo Confession :' )

I love this drawing. Even though I traced it (without a light table) I'm happy with it. I think I drew this during my Freshmen year idk. I love this picture so I had to make it perfect <3 If I ever drew it again I'd make sure the shading is done better and stuff. Back then I didn't know how to shade haha

Rukia. I didn't cheat drawing this. It turned out she was very easy for me to draw, well maybe this picture haha =] Got the picture from Deviantart. I liked the drawing, but when I finished I noticed the back of her head could of been better.

Last but not Least! Yuna of Final Fantasy X-2!!! =D I sketched this baby. Probably my oldest drawing, that I have uploaded. I tried to draw the whole body after many failed attempts but I ended up drawing the head. and well >////> her y'know... Are a bit big xDDD LOL I think some said when I posted on a website forum about what they think of my drawings, and this (out of the last 3 I have posted on this post) was the best out of them 3 haha. so yeah =]

Tell me what you think peeps! I'll upload more for sure :] and if you guys allowed it I'd totally post my own thread, but that would be too much flooding. Anyway Criticism always welcome!!

[Edit]
100th post ;O
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Introductions!☆ ( 1 2 )

Rachesaur - May 9, 2010

53 by NoHeart »»
Jun 11, 2011 1:20 PM

» Animations!

Orio94 - Jun 3, 2011

0 by Orio94 »»
Jun 3, 2011 10:08 PM

» How is everyone?☆

taylorrtantrum - May 8, 2011

2 by Orio94 »»
Jun 3, 2011 9:23 PM

Poll: » Improving Drawing Poll☆

Rachesaur - May 21, 2010

7 by Orio94 »»
Nov 4, 2010 6:15 PM

» +60 Member Cards LE! [OPEN]

Rachesaur - Jul 3, 2010

19 by Cynder »»
Sep 10, 2010 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.