Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 24, 2016 2:53 PM

Jun 2016
Looking for something I can enjoy more than once. List some of the most re-watchable anime series in your own opinion. Tell me the ones you have watched at least twice if not more. How many times have you watched said anime? How much time have you let pass between each run through? Feel free to explain yo self!
Jul 24, 2016 3:39 PM
Mar 2016
I'm into romance anime so there will be a couple of them in this comment.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka: I have rewatched this anime about 7 times. I really love this anime but there are alot of people that have mixed feelings for this show. I just love the whole RPG feeling to the anime and the MC's goal ( to get stronger than the girl he is in love with to win her over). It really show's how you can go from 0 to 100 real quick.

Golden Time- I re-watched all 24 ep's recently. I planned on just watching one ep of it for fun but it kept me there. I just love how in love Koko Kaga is. I find it so cute and it never ceases to get a smile out of me.

Sword Art Online: Just the fact that Kirito is OP asf is enough to satisfy me. The whole concept of getting stuck in a virtual world makes me love it. The whole video game fell to it. But there are alot of time skips so that could be annoying for some people but it doesn't effect me.

Mayo chiki: I have re-watched this anime several times due to it being one of the very first anime shows i watched that got me into anime. The anime is not everyone's cup of tea but i like it.

Haikyuu!: I don't even know how many times i have re-watched this anime. This anime is about volleyball but it is so god damn epic. Highly recommended if you haven't watched it already.
Jul 24, 2016 4:37 PM

Jun 2016
Naruto got me in anime , i watched it and then naruto shippuden i watched naruto like 2 times.
Then Sword art online i finish it in 1 day first season i watch it like 2 times , good animation , soundtrack and all that stuff:)
Now i planned to rewatch Fairy Tail , and One Piece yea i know i damm 750 episodes but i like it:) my favorite anime:)
Jul 24, 2016 5:01 PM

Mar 2011
Death Note. I've seen it 4x. It has really good re-watchability just because it has some really good plot twists that only watching it once won't do it justice. Also there are parts in it in which you have to re-watch in order to fully grasp what happened or how it happened. Lastly, it's worth it to watch just because of how in-depth and well planned each of Light's moves are.
selrahc_vJul 24, 2016 7:28 PM
Jul 24, 2016 5:28 PM

Aug 2015
Just some of the animes i've rewatched.

Death Note because it's an ingenious mystery. I get to appreciate the moves of the characters and their characters more. (Only I skip episode 25 X'D) I think I've rewatched this 3x or more.

Shingeki no Kyojin bec it's my fav lol and because there are important and revealing things that can only be noticed upon rewatching closely after being updated with manga. It is very meticulously adapted, the little things have meaning or give clue. Everything anticipates and serves to point to truths in the story, and also character development and presentation. Rewatched at least 5x lel

Death Parade bec it has much to contemplate on: each game, each character, etc, besides the overall theme of the anime. And because it made me bawl. ;w; i still shed a tear whenever i watch it. And bec i love figure skating. (All the more reason why my emotions can deeply connect with the anime lol) Rewatched 3x
koori_no_jinJul 24, 2016 5:48 PM
蒼穹を舞う。
Jul 25, 2016 7:02 AM

Jun 2016
ArchVince said:
Death Note. I've seen it 4x. It has really good re-watchability just because it has some really good plot twists that only watching it once won't do it justice. Also there are parts in it in which you have to re-watch in order to fully grasp what happened or how it happened. Lastly, it's worth it to watch just because of how in-depth and well planned each of Light's moves are.

Dont think i could grt through all 30 something eps of that again let alone three more times... Well done
Jul 25, 2016 7:21 AM

Aug 2008
Cardcaptor Sakura is the make-me-feel-good show. Whenever I am going through a dark period I watch CCS to make me feel a bit happier. I can't help smile while watching it so that's the show I end up rewatching more times. It's also the shows that got me into anime. I think I have rewatched all 70 episodes more than 20times by now (not joking)

Evangelion, Haibane Renmei and Serial Experiments Lain (I've rewatched each one between 8-12 times) are shows that I also rewatch every year because I take different emotional content out of them depending on what I am going through in my life. Yojouhan shinwa taikei and NHK ni Youkoso are also good rewatches for me in the same logic so I've rewatched both 5-6 times.
絶対大丈夫だよ

Jul 25, 2016 7:43 AM

Jun 2016
Lain_ said:
Cardcaptor Sakura is the make-me-feel-good show. Whenever I am going through a dark period I watch CCS to make me feel a bit happier. I can't help smile while watching it so that's the show I end up rewatching more times. It's also the shows that got me into anime. I think I have rewatched all 70 episodes more than 20times by now (not joking)

Evangelion, Haibane Renmei and Serial Experiments Lain (I've rewatched each one between 8-12 times) are shows that I also rewatch every year because I take different emotional content out of them depending on what I am going through in my life. Yojouhan shinwa taikei and NHK ni Youkoso are also good rewatches for me in the same logic so I've rewatched both 5-6 times.

I rewatch shows based on the same type of logic. Thinking of rewatching NHK as a matter of fact. What a masterpiece.
Jul 25, 2016 2:36 PM

Mar 2011
TheDersEffect19 said:
ArchVince said:

Dont think i could grt through all 30 something eps of that again let alone three more times... Well done

That's what happens when someone has too much time on their hands XD I've also re-watched YuYu Hakusho 4x (all 100+ episodes of it), more for the nostalgia feel though.
Jul 25, 2016 3:25 PM
Sep 2015
high school dxd... rewatch it when im bored and have some kleenex
Jul 26, 2016 6:25 AM

Jun 2016
Bumperewskiwabbles
Jul 26, 2016 6:29 AM

Jun 2015
Gekkan Shoujo (a comedy which is a shoujo parody)

Hetalia(history parody short anime)

Mushishi and Natsume Yuujinchou, both setting type SoL Fantasy

Lain(if only because you wouldn't understand it on your first watch)

Cencoroll(a very good and peculiar movie)

I rewatched Getbackers the most though.
Jul 26, 2016 9:36 AM
Jul 2016
My Hero Academia and Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto
Jul 29, 2016 10:24 AM

Jun 2016
Bumperstilskin - - - - - -

More topics from this board

» Looking for anime like Aria the Animation and Shiroi Suna no Aquatope

AdityaRizkiS - 5 hours ago

3 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
9 minutes ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

6 by mo_lave »»
2 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

34 by JoeChip »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for an Anime like the game "Rival Schools".

reigningslash - Apr 22

3 by JoeChip »»
3 hours ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

9 by JoeChip »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.