Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »
Jun 19, 2016 5:46 AM

Apr 2015
@Nice
Basicaly, it does not add any defense to my char ( it only reduce his flesh's elasticity ) so he's still as vulnerable as anyone from any type of attack if not more vulnerable if he uses it on himself
I don't recall having a localized hardening power bit i don't mind deleting anything that is related to localized ise of power
The undestructible bone was a fantaisy of my part i know would never be approved ( jist say no for god's sake i don't care XD)
And for the 20 liter limit i usualy show how strong my strenghening is to show how much volume i can still harden
And i don't see why you say even if i don't use it it's still there ?? It's either strenghening or hardening but not both at the same time
Jun 19, 2016 6:08 AM

Nov 2015
@Recouerr
Basicaly, it does not add any defense to my char ( it only reduce his flesh's elasticity ) so he's still as vulnerable as anyone from any type of attack if not more vulnerable if he uses it on himself

Then, what kind of benefit will the power provide? If you ask me, making the skin as hard as a rock is pretty much giving yourself dermal armor.
I don't recall having a localized hardening power bit i don't mind deleting anything that is related to localized ise of power

Have it your way. See what fits and what doesn't. I don't have a grasp on the exact benefits of your power, so I don't have insight on it at the moment.
The undestructible bone was a fantaisy of my part i know would never be approved ( jist say no for god's sake i don't care XD)

Very well then. Remove that aspect.
And i don't see why you say even if i don't use it it's still there ?? It's either strenghening or hardening but not both at the same time

I didn't say you'd use it simultaneously. I'm just pointing out that even if you don't usually activate that part of your ability, you still have that on standby, so it still needs to be modified.
Forum Set and Profile Picture by aikopotz~
Jun 19, 2016 6:16 AM

Apr 2015
@Nice
Basicaly i did this power with this in mind
as it can add penetrating power to heavy ammunition
And i can ise it on objects too which should not be neglected
Jun 19, 2016 6:29 AM

Nov 2015
Body and object enhencening:
-he can harden his skin ( it can become as tough as a rock )
-he can boost his strength using threads of particule ( about 1.5 times max ) but about 2.5 times if it is localized ( just one arm for exemple but localiziging it more than one arm won't change his strengthening also the strengthening of just one arm isn't practical since in a fight you need to use your own body so it can only be used for very specialized tasks )
-he can harden any object or make it sharper by simply touching it. He can harden anything by 2 times but his skin, which he can harden 4 times. He also has a limitation on the volume he can harden which is 20 liter or else it would weaken drastically his hardening ( it would become nul ).
-if he uses stregthening about half his max he can only uses about half the max for hardening and if he uses strenghening to his max, he cannot uses hardening at all and conversly.
-he needs 2posts to be able to change his stats
-he can change his stats once every 10 posts.

I'm seriously confused right now.

Doesn't an object hardened by your ability also becomes stronger?

if he uses stregthening about half his max he can only uses about half the max for hardening and if he uses strenghening to his max, he cannot uses hardening at all and conversly.

I don't get the idea of this...
Jun 19, 2016 6:35 AM

Apr 2015
@Nice
Basicaly i only strenghen the hardness of the said object
And the more volume i use my hardening on something the less the strenghening i apply on myself is strong as if half the max volume is used, i only have half of my strengh left.
And basicaly, let's say i harden a knife, his durability will increase, allowing me to cut through materials the knifes wouldn't be able to cut otherwise thanks to the increased durability.
RecouerrJun 19, 2016 6:39 AM
Jun 19, 2016 6:45 AM

Jun 2015
@nice
I edited the power heavily.He no longer feels extreme pain,increased the durayion of his power,reduced cooldown and modified the object freezing part.Also removed the mental effect.
P.S:As for the duration and cooldown,will do.
CalmCallJun 19, 2016 6:48 AM
I don't even know what to write in here.
Jun 19, 2016 2:13 PM

Nov 2015
@Recouerr
Ah, yes. I get what you mean now. I had to get some shuteye.

but about 2.5 times if it is localized

A 250% boost in power is too much, even when used only in one area of the body. As I've said, 1.5x is the highest possible attribute boost for a rank F, unless it has some drawbacks.

He can harden anything by 2 times but his skin, which he can harden 4 times.

Please, do tell me the benefits you will get from this, especially when used on own skin.

And basicaly, let's say i harden a knife, his durability will increase, allowing me to cut through materials the knifes wouldn't be able to cut otherwise thanks to the increased durability..

No, durability does not equal sharpness. A durable version of a kitchen knife does not let you cut through wood like it cuts butter - it only allows you to hit harder with the knife more times before it breaks.
Jun 19, 2016 7:54 PM

Apr 2014
Krop-Tor said:
Name : Calamity Asmodeus

Power: Eye of Genesis

Power Description: Allows her to open the Eye of Genesis once per battle. When it opens, it becomes a vulnerable point on her body and will stay open until he activates one of its effects.

1) Genesis Restoration: The Eye of Genesis heals all her wounds and fully restores all health and stamina.

2) Genesis Feedback: The next attack that hits her, will be reflected unto the enemy in double magnitude, regardless of the type. The damage she takes from the strike is halved.

3) Genesis Barrier: A barrier that will block any one attack, regardless of power. This also usually sends the attacker backwards from the force of the barrier breaking.

4) Genesis Thunder: The only purely offensive ability the Eye of Genesis has. She can call upon the Eye to summon a bolt of pure lightening on her enemy.
Weapon: She wields a Punching Dagger in one hand, and a thorned whip in the other. She is quite skilled with both.

Club: Astronomy, Art

Pic:

Personality: She loves the endlessness of space, and loves to imagine just how big it must be. She loves trying to understand people through art, it is her philosophy that art is the medium in which the soul can materialize its true values in our world. She can be a bit childish and random at times. She is kind towards others, and likes those who are humble most. Masochistic most of the time but she can become quite the sadist if she fights the kind of person she despises. She calls herself Cally. Doesnt like to tell people her real name for obvious reasons.

Bio: She was born into the family of Asmodeus, named so because it is believed that they are the direct descendants of the Demon Sin Lord of Lust - Asmodeus. When it was learned that she possessed the Eye of Genesis, she was given the weapons passed through the family, the Omnifang, and the Sucubus Tail. During the training sessions at the manor, a human with an ability called the Eye of Kaaos appeared and destroyed her home. She survived that day and found out through a vague reading that her ability and the Eye of Kaaos are related somehow. She transferred to Mirai High to hone her skill with the weapons she has, and to learn the full potential of the Eye of Genesis and what it has to do with the ability that destroyed her family.

This still needs looked at by admins and its in the previous page so i thought i'd help make it more noticeable ^^
Jun 19, 2016 9:04 PM

Nov 2009

Your power is fine, since you can only use one of those 4 powers, once per turn.

keep in mind that your one attack that you can use during the whole fight.. If that is the ability you choose to use. It can't take an opponent out in one blow. Also despite it being an electric attack. It can't paralyse. those are due to club rules.. XD

With that being said, she can't be good at both those weapons, you can only choose one out of the two.
Jun 20, 2016 4:29 AM

Mar 2016
@SakuraSweetHeart
Revision Complete. She now wields a black whip. So, am I good, or is there something more I should do?
Darth_LewdiousJun 20, 2016 7:43 PM
Jun 20, 2016 5:32 PM

Mar 2016
@nekyne
Right off the bat.......

Power Guidelines
1. The power is not allowed to change the enemy in any way e.g. changing emotions, causing dizziness, change thoughts, hypnosis.
2. The power is not allowed to be overpowered e.g. mind reading, causing death by touch.
3. You can't have powers that can see the past/future or read/change time in any way.
4. The power cannot go against the rules of godmodding (see here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1487532)
5. No teleportation
6. The power shouldn't be able to knock out the enemy with only one hit.

Please reassess your character's power.
Jun 20, 2016 5:51 PM

Mar 2016
nekyne said:

Power Explanation: Aokitsu can trick peoples minds by fast motions and inking their memories like by Déjà vu or other tactics. He cannot control other peoples minds since the power was locked from the Ministry of magic for over a century. He can pass time or relax by getting some cards and playing around with the pictures on them by manipulating the ink. As he is still a rank f, he can only create dummies or small, short lasting illusions. Basically magic in general.

That should tell you.
Jun 20, 2016 6:03 PM

Nov 2015
nekyne said:
yeah i know, im changing it right now. by the way your signature makes you feel menacing hehe.;^_^A

Yeah, @Arc_I . Get a signature as stupid tame as mine. :P
Jun 20, 2016 6:10 PM

Mar 2016
@Nice
This is the Character Creation Thread. Keep such comments out of here. :P
Jun 20, 2016 7:48 PM

Mar 2016
@nekyne

Just a heads up, this part is against the rules.

nekyne said:
There is an exception though, as he can hold the other characters weapon or power and use it on his own.

The Rules said:
2. The power is not allowed to be overpowered e.g. mind reading, causing death by touch, copying powers, nullification of powers
Jun 20, 2016 7:54 PM

Mar 2016
@nekyne
I have my doubts about this power, but the admins are the final judges. Good luck with that.
Jun 20, 2016 8:33 PM

Nov 2015
@nekyne

First off:

Club: Art, Going home, and relaxing club. (thinking about putting him in the calligraphy club but eh)

A character is only allowed to join at most two clubs.

can only change things into simple elements

What are these simple elements? Judging from your example, I'd say steel is one? Also, wood, stone, and glass, perhaps? I think I'll need a list of these simple elements for convenience.

There is an exception though, as he can hold the other characters weapon and use it on his own FOR ELEMENTS.

Please explain. I kind of don't get what you mean. Does this mean that if he holds an enemy's sword made of darkness, he can use darkness?

Also, a side note, but your weapons could potentially present a problem. Considering that your character holds a deck of, say, tarot cards, it'd mean that he could make 70+ razor-sharp projectiles, right? I may be wrong here though.
Jun 20, 2016 9:43 PM

Nov 2015
@nekyne

when your science teacher says basic/simple elements, what do you think of?

Hey, smartass. I'd love to see a sword made out of lithium or nitrogen. GGWP with the intramolecular bonds on that one.
Also, answering a question with a question? Poor response in my opinion.

I love how dark matter is used as a substance. I'll consult that part of the power with the admins first, since that could be labeled as copying another power during certain situations.
Nice--Jun 20, 2016 10:05 PM
Jun 20, 2016 10:03 PM

Aug 2014
Btw Going Home Club is just basically saying you don't have any club so having other ones besides it would not really work.
Jun 21, 2016 4:59 AM

Jan 2016
Name: Wesley Tremble
Power: Earthbending
Power Explanation: Can pick up and change the form of a rock meaning that he can change it from a circular form to for example a spike and can also move the earth around enemies using it to for example trap them he can move by moving the rocks underneath him to go faster then a normal person could run and can use the earth to form a little cocoon around his feet making him able to walk up walls

Cooldowns on the power Reshaping earth takes 1 post if forming a small rock, two posts if a medium-sized rock, and three if large. Has no cooldown, but is cancelled when the character is hit.
Entombing enemies takes two posts to channel, and enemies must move five meters away to avoid the tomb. Two post cooldown.
Small rocks travel fifteen meters while medium-sized rocks travel ten meters. Large rocks travel a maximum of five meters..

Weapon: Piece of rock which holds a lot of emotional history for him
Club: Track club
Pic: http://ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-599559539.jpg
Personality: Shy but opens up once you get to talk to him a bit more, Helpful person and tries to help people even though this will make him worse
Bio: Exchange student from Holland 16 yeas old lost his dad in a car accident which also had himself in the accident this is also where the rock comes from since this rock was the rock that flew from the cars tire in front of them and flew right through the front windshield and hit his dad in the head rendering him unconsious causing the accident. Further more hes a silent student that doesnt like to fit in the group and just does his own things he is a really fast lad tho which is why hes on the track team. He stays calm in most situations but is a very loyal person which means that if they fuck with his friends this guy goes berserk he also gets really mad at a couple of other things like things involving family or hypocritical people
R3solutionJun 24, 2016 2:50 AM
Jun 21, 2016 5:42 AM

Dec 2013
@Krop-Tor
[due to some miscommunication , this wasn't done earlier. But here you go, signore.]

Character Approved.

Enjoy your stay.
Jun 21, 2016 7:19 AM

Nov 2015
nekyne said:
にもながらナイスわのなまえはナイス、ナイスわしないniceてんで;^_^A生きる上の名(・Д・)ノ

^ oh you see that? thats called JAPANESE. better not google translate it.

First of all..
*that's
Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Impressed with your tongue? Or fingers, perhaps? It wouldn't be so nice to express or voice out opinions and/or criticisms with a foreign language, would it?

The name does not define the man, nekyne. Owning the username "Nice" doesn't mean I have to be, you know.

Oh, and also, I had an acquaintance of mine translate the sentence for me. Please, try to speak in Navajo code or Swahili so that I would have no idea on how to decipher it. :)

Anyway, on to the review:

I'd still need a list of materials that he can transform other materials into. More materials will be unlocked at higher ranks.

(That you can see or feel. Happy @nice?)

Oh, I'm not happy. At least not yet. :)

He cannot change an object infinitely as its volume will decrease slowly

A minor detail, but does this mean that once a refrigerator gets turned into a dagger, it can't be changed back into a refrigerator?
Jun 21, 2016 9:44 PM

Jun 2016
Name: Tyrone Agoní

Power: Physical Metal Bending (I have read through Chrome Elbia’s and Sayuri Takanaka’s powers of metal bending but I think this form of metal bending is different)

Power Explanation: Can manipulate the shape of various types of metal (where the type of metal depends on skill) like clay and can create tools and maybe even weapons. Of course, the quality of the objects made will depend on Tyrone’s skill with bending metal, and since he had just recently obtained his power (read bio for more details), his experience with physical metal bending is low.

However with this power, Tyrone must come in physical contact with the metal in order to change its shape, meaning skin-to-metal contact therefore Tyrone cannot command the metal to change shape if he were to wear gloves.

Weapon: Ancient Carbon Steel Knuckles, these are high quality metal knuckles that were made by the ancestors of the Agoní family that were handed down for generations. These knuckles almost equal the hardness of diamond in the Mohs scale. These knuckles were specially made to be non-malleable; therefore, Tyrone cannot bend this metal to be anything he wanted with his current skill. (But maybe he might be able to in the future since his (technically) ancestors were able to shape it.)

Club: Boxing/Martial Arts and Robotics (I see this club is not official but am I able to join it?)

Pic: Source: The Boondocks; Character: Bushido Brown (Just pretend he's 17 years old)

Personality: Tyrone is more of the quiet type but is also quite adventurous and likes to explore new things. He tries his best to be kind and gentle with other people. He is mostly laid-back and relaxed and does not anger too easily. The last thing Tyrone would think of is breaking into a fight out of anger or for some other reason, unless fighting involved an event of an organized sport like boxing.

If there’s one thing Tyrone loves, it has gotta be cats (just the animals, no splices with humans or other animals). Tyrone found this out after seeing a cat in the front gates of the school. He would stop whatever he was doing in order to pet and snuggle with a cat.

Bio: This might be a lot of reading, so be prepared
TyronyJun 22, 2016 3:03 PM
Jun 22, 2016 2:26 AM

Mar 2016
@Nice Just finished editing, anything else to change? (=^w^=)/
Jun 22, 2016 2:44 AM

Nov 2015
@Cynado

Ah, no. The 7% hp lost modifier isn't needed. We don't keep track of HP in percentage here anyway.

What I meant was to indicate the materials that Razor Wind could cut through. For example, could it cut through softwood? Hardwood? Maybe it could leave scratches on stone?
Jun 22, 2016 2:51 AM

Nov 2015
@R3solution

Can manipulate earth by changing its core elements and heating it or cooling it down since hes a rank F student he cannot move the earth after its been turned into for example lava or magma

Changing its core elements could mean changing simple dirt to iron, which is already a power in itself.

Also, heating rocks past their melting point is pretty much overpowered. We can't have you flooding the fields with lava.

I'd recommend changing the power to simple "earthbending", levitating rocks, and flinging them at enemies. If you do, write down a list of what he can do as a Rank F, with cooldowns. :)
Jun 22, 2016 2:56 AM

Mar 2016
@Nice Is that okay? :3 Or Nah? xD
Jun 22, 2016 3:29 AM

Jun 2015
And my character got lost in the vortex of comments.....I cri every tiem!!!
Jun 22, 2016 3:34 AM

Nov 2015
@Cynado
Unless other admins have a reason to nullify this, I present you the seal of approval.

@CalmCall
I was (and still am) waiting for you to change your durations and cooldowns to x posts. :)
Jun 22, 2016 3:34 AM

Mar 2016
@Nice Hurrah!! x3
Jun 22, 2016 3:58 AM

Jul 2013
Jun 22, 2016 4:21 AM

Jun 2015
@Nice
I don't understand what you want me to do exactly but i modified the power a lil' bit.Since minutes are impossible to track I just removed them and went for a more vague approach.
Jun 22, 2016 4:22 AM

Jan 2016
Nice said:
@R3solution

Can manipulate earth by changing its core elements and heating it or cooling it down since hes a rank F student he cannot move the earth after its been turned into for example lava or magma

Changing its core elements could mean changing simple dirt to iron, which is already a power in itself.

Also, heating rocks past their melting point is pretty much overpowered. We can't have you flooding the fields with lava.

I'd recommend changing the power to simple "earthbending", levitating rocks, and flinging them at enemies. If you do, write down a list of what he can do as a Rank F, with cooldowns. :)
Okay thanks for the respond i quick edited my last post so if u can check it out that would be much appreciated :D
Jun 23, 2016 6:55 PM

Nov 2015
@CalmCall
Actually, we're avoiding vague descriptions here.
He can freeze objects pretty fast(depends on size),but when it comes to living lifeforms it takes a lot more effort to do anything.

How fast is fast? What is the fastest that he can freeze? What do you mean by 'a lot more effort'?

@R3solution
I'll need durations and cooldowns (in terms of posts) for all of your ability's applications. Ranges should also be added to your abilities.
Jun 23, 2016 9:07 PM
Jun 2016
Does anybody remember this character that I posted a week ago and never got approved?

Name: James Hana. Height: 6'6 feet. Weight 112 pounds.
Power: Resomancer
Explanation: Can control the sound waves of their own voice. Can make it louder or quieter, can turn their voice into a devastating blast. Can yell at somebody for 1 post, which stuns them for 1 post and has a cooldown of 3 posts. Other attacks are punching with augmented sound, which can cause small cuts in the opponents body. James will get more powerful eventually ( The underpoweredness is on purpose ) but they're underpowered for now because they're very new at their power.
Weapon: Brass Knuckles with steel spikes on the end.
Pic:
Club: Martial Arts
Personality: Very shy, but when you get them mad, or if you hurt their friends (or senpai), they will destroy you. (Borderline Yandere)
Bio:
BlairIsBest7Jun 23, 2016 9:24 PM
Jun 23, 2016 10:26 PM

Apr 2015
Recouerr said:
Name:
William subaru

Power:
Body and object enhencening:
-he can harden his skin ( it can become as tough as a rock )
-he can boost his strength using threads of particule ( about 1.5 times max )
-he can harden any object or make it sharper by simply touching it. He can harden anything by 2 times. He also has a limitation on the volume he can harden which is 20 liter or else it would weaken drastically his hardening ( it would become nul ).
-if he uses stregthening about half his max he can only uses about half the max for hardening and if he uses strenghening to his max, he cannot uses hardening at all and conversly.
-he needs 2posts to be able to change his stats
-he can change his stats once every 10 posts.

Power Explanation:
he can produce subatomic particle and control them at will to bend the law of nature to his will. however he can produce only a very few of them and can only perform body and object enhencening.
As time passes, more will be produced and he will be able to use it with new skill and gain major boosts for his former powers.
This is principaly due to the fact that he needs to use some computing devices however before coming to this world, his was destroyed, preventing him from sustaining a fatal injury (cf end of part 2 in his bio) because those are implanted in the chest and are biocompaptible (of course).however those devices are technologies that uses the same subatomic particule to process information which can make it a sentient being due to the amount of information processed and so another self of the protagonist, which he definetly lost because of the technology in this world isn't as advanced as his.
His eyes and earing are also mechanical however, due to the fact he needs some computer to use them, he ended up with a bad eyesight however he still has good hearing even though he cannot echolocate anything as he used to and just have a little above average hearing

Weapon:
anything is fine as long as it's practical

F

Club:
boxing club
engineering club

Pic:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/be/66/0f/be660f48dd53e5f6c194c857c79ea90a.jpg
180 cm tall and 90 kg in wheight but does not look muscular because of a very thin frame while being very wellbuid.

Personality:
he's bright and chearful and likes to discover new things as he venture through the world and he's a fight maniac and will never turn down a proposital to fight with someone else as long as it does not endanger his life.
However no matter how difficult the harship, he will always tries to find a solution, even if it costs him his life.

Bio:

@Nice ok i edited my char tell me if anything's off
Jun 23, 2016 10:39 PM

Jun 2015
@nice
By effort I mean time and endurance.
The fastest he can freeze is 0.8 seconds for a 1 mm object.A car takes him about 15 minutes and so on and so forth.
Jun 23, 2016 10:40 PM

Nov 2015
@BlairIsBest7
Can yell at somebody for 1 post

Remember that this means that your character will do nothing but shout at the enemy for one whole post.

Also, remember that your character could also be affected by his own voice - after all, sound travels in all directions.

If you don't have any problems, and unless other admins have a reason to nullify this, I present you the seal of approval.

It is recommended that you start off by RPing in the Entrance Gate. :D

@Recouerr
Unless other admins have a reason to nullify this, I present you the seal of approval.

It is recommended that you start off by RPing in the Entrance Gate. :D
Jun 23, 2016 10:45 PM

Nov 2015
CalmCall said:
@nice
By effort I mean time and endurance.
The fastest he can freeze is 0.8 seconds for a 1 mm object.A car takes him about 15 minutes and so on and so forth.

As I've said, measure all of your abilities' durations and cooldowns in terms of posts, as minutes and seconds are pretty much impossible to track in an RP. It is recommended you classify freezable objects in terms of size - "Small", "Medium", and "Large", and anything in between - and put durations on them.

For example:
All "small" objects could be frozen immediately.
All "medium" objects could be frozen after one post.
All "large" objects could be frozen after three posts.
All "very large" objects could be frozen after five posts.

Only __ objects could be frozen at any given time, and the freezing power has a cooldown of two posts.
Jun 23, 2016 10:48 PM

Jun 2015
@nice
thanks for the enlightenment.I'll do that right now.
Jun 24, 2016 12:20 AM

Jan 2016
Nice said:
@CalmCall
Actually, we're avoiding vague descriptions here.
He can freeze objects pretty fast(depends on size),but when it comes to living lifeforms it takes a lot more effort to do anything.

How fast is fast? What is the fastest that he can freeze? What do you mean by 'a lot more effort'?

@R3solution
I'll need durations and cooldowns (in terms of posts) for all of your ability's applications. Ranges should also be added to your abilities.

Updated it again look at it when you can :D
Jun 24, 2016 1:24 AM

Nov 2015
@R3solution
Rock throwing is relatively simple and doesnt have a very long cooldown depending on the size of the rock thrown also the range on this ability is about medium to long range although longer ranges take up more power medium range = 20m long range = 40m, changing the shape of a piece of earth takes up 3 seconds on channeling but can be done infinitely although when hit while channeling is canceled out, entrapping enemies into a earth cocomb is a long cooldown of 3 minutes since its at range and a lot of earth moving at once.

20 meters is too far for a rock to travel, let alone 40. I suggest you change them to medium range being 10 meters and long being 15 meters).

Please, please, PLEASE measure durations and cooldowns in terms of posts.

I suggest the following:
Reshaping earth takes 1 post if forming a small rock, two posts if a medium-sized rock, and three if large. Has no cooldown, but is cancelled when the character is hit.
Entombing enemies takes two posts to channel, and enemies must move five meters away to avoid the tomb. Two post cooldown.
Small rocks travel fifteen meters while medium-sized rocks travel ten meters. Large rocks travel a maximum of five meters.
Jun 24, 2016 2:51 AM

Jan 2016
Nice said:
@R3solution
Rock throwing is relatively simple and doesnt have a very long cooldown depending on the size of the rock thrown also the range on this ability is about medium to long range although longer ranges take up more power medium range = 20m long range = 40m, changing the shape of a piece of earth takes up 3 seconds on channeling but can be done infinitely although when hit while channeling is canceled out, entrapping enemies into a earth cocomb is a long cooldown of 3 minutes since its at range and a lot of earth moving at once.

20 meters is too far for a rock to travel, let alone 40. I suggest you change them to medium range being 10 meters and long being 15 meters).

Please, please, PLEASE measure durations and cooldowns in terms of posts.

I suggest the following:
Reshaping earth takes 1 post if forming a small rock, two posts if a medium-sized rock, and three if large. Has no cooldown, but is cancelled when the character is hit.
Small rocks travel fifteen meters while medium-sized rocks travel ten meters. Large rocks travel a maximum of five meters.
alright ill go with those im kinda new to this so i didnt exactly know what exactly to make the cooldowns like thanks for the help :D
Jun 24, 2016 2:16 PM
Apr 2016
- Name: Haruhiro Nagase

- Power: Electric Conduction
- Power Explanation:

- Weapon: Electric Tazer (Needs to recharge after extended use.)
- Club: Relaxation Club :p

- Pic:

- Personality: He's a pretty shy guy when he doesn't feel comfortable with someone or in certain situations, tries to be a nice guy with pretty much everyone, but is also extremely lazy and kind of a pervert although he tries to hide this to most of the people he knows.
Tries to act cool and fails most of the time.
- Bio:

Let know if there's something wrong, like grammatical errors or anything like that :)
Jun 26, 2016 1:16 AM

Nov 2015
@R3solution @CalmCall @JJJ7
T-T-T-TRIPLE APPROVAL!
Jun 26, 2016 1:20 PM

Jan 2016
Nice said:
@R3solution @CalmCall @JJJ7
T-T-T-TRIPLE APPROVAL!
Arigatou Gosaimasu ^^
Jul 1, 2016 11:29 AM
Jun 2016
Name:Luna Lewis

Power: Archery

Power Explanation: Using her Bow and Arrow, Luna can shoot with 1.5x Accuracy to hit a Target

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Club: Archery and Dance

Pic:

Personality: She is shy and sensitive and doesn't talk much to people she isn't used to... She She loves Drawing, Contemporary Dancing and also Archery..

Bio:
Luna has been a shy girls since she was young. She has a older twin sister, Lily; who has no powers, and a 2 years younger brother, Liam. Her parents were kind and nice...
In elementary school, she had 2 best friends called Sadie and Lizzy. They were her only friends and were very close. She could trust them with anything.

When Luna was 6, her mom decided to enrol her into archery classes. On her first day of Archery, she didn't do that good. She couldn't hold a bow properly, or even use one. As time went on, she still didn't progress very far, she could shoot a bow and arrow correctly and was even able to hit some of the target.
On her 13th birthday, she wished that she could be better at archery.
When she practised archery the next day, she could hit all the targets. Even targets very far away...
That was how she discovered her powers which kept hidden for almost a year.
DISISDELETEDJul 2, 2016 6:59 AM
Jul 1, 2016 2:52 PM

Nov 2015
@luna_lewis
Using her Magic Bow and Arrow, Luna can shoot and hit any target in the exact spot she targeted within 1 Km..

I'm sorry, but passive abilities such as these tend to be OP. And not to mention it has an effective range of 1 kilometer...

None of the abilities here have an effective range of higher than 20 meters, so you could literally stand from a safe spot 1km away and fire at your target with unparalleled accuracy. See how OP it is?

The highest stat boost we could give a Rank F is 1.4-1.5x to one or two attributes. A 1.5x accuracy is no match for your 1-km killzone of an ability.

We'd suggest thinking of a new ability or just putting in 1.5x accuracy and 1.5x another attribute as your power. Note however that a person with 150% higher accuracy could still miss.
Jul 2, 2016 6:44 AM
Jun 2016
Nice said:
@luna_lewis
Using her Magic Bow and Arrow, Luna can shoot and hit any target in the exact spot she targeted within 1 Km..

I'm sorry, but passive abilities such as these tend to be OP. And not to mention it has an effective range of 1 kilometer...

None of the abilities here have an effective range of higher than 20 meters, so you could literally stand from a safe spot 1km away and fire at your target with unparalleled accuracy. See how OP it is?

The highest stat boost we could give a Rank F is 1.4-1.5x to one or two attributes. A 1.5x accuracy is no match for your 1-km killzone of an ability.

We'd suggest thinking of a new ability or just putting in 1.5x accuracy and 1.5x another attribute as your power. Note however that a person with 150% higher accuracy could still miss.

Okay... Sure... I could change it just like you said with a 1.5 accuracy....
Jul 2, 2016 6:57 AM

Nov 2015
@luna_lewis
You might want to remove the 1-km range from your ability. This is completely unnecessary, as none of Mirai High's amenities are that large.

Also, what do you mean by a "magic bow and arrow"? Does the weapon have a special power? According to your bio, the power was an acquired talent and not a blessing granted by a weapon, so I'm assuming the magic bow and arrow has "magical" abilities.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM

» Ice Cream Parlor ( 1 2 )

Ze-Lem - Apr 2, 2016

59 by ImmortalZypther »»
Jul 10, 2016 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.