Steins;Gate
Hidan no Aria
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Mayo Chiki

Airing now:
Mahouka Koukou no Reittousei
Sep 1, 2014 2:29 AM
Aug 2014
SAO is no more a harem than Berzerk. Just because females gets infatuated with the lead doesn't mean that it is a harem. Having all females fall for the hero is just a common troupe in action and adventure stories. The MC in SAO doesn't speak with, gets noticed by or even looks at a girl in the first episode. And even in the entire first half of the anime there is only one girl that shows up in more than one episode. How anyone can call that a harem is beyond me...

As for the thread, I think that Clannad is a great example. The MC in that story actually feels like a person that the girls could fall for, something i feel is missing in most harems.
Sep 1, 2014 8:15 AM

May 2014
nyanko-sensei749 said:
Campione
Nisekoi
Tokyo Ravens
No Game No Life
Oreimo
Steins;Gate
Hidan no Aria
Mayo Chiki

Airing now:

NGNL, Steins;Gate and Hidan no Aria is nothing near a harem. Especially NGNL and S;G.

OT: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance seems good for you. Its still airing, the male mc is intelligent and has a good background. He also isn't the stupid klutz male mc that is both stupid and useless like for example Rito from To Love-Ru.
Sep 1, 2014 10:26 AM

Jun 2014
sToRMyQ said:
nyanko-sensei749 said:
Campione
Nisekoi
Tokyo Ravens
No Game No Life
Oreimo
Steins;Gate
Hidan no Aria
Mayo Chiki

Airing now:

NGNL, Steins;Gate and Hidan no Aria is nothing near a harem. Especially NGNL and S;G.

OT: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance seems good for you. Its still airing, the male mc is intelligent and has a good background. He also isn't the stupid klutz male mc that is both stupid and useless like for example Rito from To Love-Ru.

Seirei Tsukai looks interesting. I'll watch it once it's done airing.
Sep 1, 2014 5:09 PM

Apr 2012
N
LunaticFringe said:
sToRMyQ said:

Not at all for you. True is that the MC is awesome, but there's a tsundere implied who constantly abuses him by nonsense. That's why I didnt rec u that
Sep 2, 2014 12:54 AM

May 2014
kentick said:
N
LunaticFringe said:

Not at all for you. True is that the MC is awesome, but there's a tsundere implied who constantly abuses him by nonsense. That's why I didnt rec u that

And the abusement technically did nothing to stop the MC's awesomeness as he ignored most of that like a boss so I guess its fine.

At least it's far from To Love-Ru or Zero no Tsukaima level I guess.
Sep 2, 2014 3:09 AM

Jul 2014
Maybe, the snarky ones. Those from Clannad, Kanon, Air, Haruhi Suzumiya.
Sep 2, 2014 6:02 AM

Apr 2012
sToRMyQ said:

And the abusement technically did nothing to stop the MC's awesomeness as he ignored most of that like a boss so I guess its fine.

Its exactly the same that ZnT...
Sep 2, 2014 6:08 AM

Jan 2013
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

actually pretty good and it's airing now
follow me on tumblr @ http://x-hentai.tumblr.com/
Sep 2, 2014 8:23 AM

May 2014
kentick said:
sToRMyQ said:

Its exactly the same that ZnT...

For some reason I think its far from it... the male mc is far from retarded and very likeable, unlike the spineless retard from ZnT.

And Claire is at least much cuter than Louise too, you dont get Est in ZnT do you? But then that may be so because i've never watched alot of ZnT. Correct me if i am wrong.

Vnime said:
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

actually pretty good and it's airing now

+1
Sep 2, 2014 9:19 AM

Jun 2014
sToRMyQ said:
kentick said:
N

You're saying thr guy gets abused and just ignores it ? If that is the case then kentick is absolutely right, not a show for me.
Sep 2, 2014 11:43 AM

Apr 2012
mc is a Slave spirit (tsun-proclaimed) to tsundere and everytime she seee him with another girl is : I will burn you to cindeers or some catchphrase like that
Sep 2, 2014 12:49 PM

Jun 2014
kentick said:
mc is a Slave spirit (tsun-proclaimed) to tsundere and everytime she seee him with another girl is : I will burn you to cindeers or some catchphrase like that

Gosh, that's exactly the type of shows i hate. I removed it from my PTW.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» anime suggestions

StardustCursader - 2 hours ago

1 by E-Satie »»
7 minutes ago

» Anime where main character have girlfriend but later love someone else?

Mione48 - Mar 23, 2022

6 by Khashishi »»
21 minutes ago

» Need help finding a Manga

MotoMoto416 - 2 hours ago

0 by MotoMoto416 »»
2 hours ago

» Anime/ Manga to binge

theD00mGuy - 8 hours ago

4 by Shion_Rosenheim »»
3 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Apr 25

14 by Edocchi »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.