*hug noises*

May 2013
why did you remove my roleclaim from the player list btw
Nov 1, 2014 7:28 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

I am really not sure why yume never just claimed alucard since it is a safe role even more confused with why byon claimed it. also in future games I host the jumper role may be a good idea.

I strongly support this idea Jack, since if everyone just claim its own role, it becames quite difficult for demon/mafia to win and just unfair imo.
There's a reason why role madness games tend to end up heavily town favored.

As a general rule there should always be at least as many vanilla townies as mafia
Nov 1, 2014 7:28 PM

Apr 2014

I am really not sure why yume never just claimed alucard since it is a safe role even more confused with why byon claimed it. also in future games I host the jumper role may be a good idea.[/quote]

I strongly support this idea Jack, since if everyone just claim its own role, it becames quite difficult for demon/mafia to win and just unfair imo.[/quote]

That is a role I am def going to use in future I never found the need for it before since normally when I play people don't role claim out of fear but when it is like this it really is unfair on demons.Also in my games I normally have a lot of vanille roles for evil roles to hide as even though it does make it boring for people sadly
JackritoNov 1, 2014 7:33 PM
Nov 1, 2014 7:31 PM

May 2013
What a quote mess, oh well, nothing interesting to do in here anymore, so I'm off somewhere.

Jackrito said:
That is a role I am def going to use in future I never found the need for it before since normally when I play people don't role claim out of fear but when it is like this it really is unfair on demons.

I don't know this role, but I agree.
Nov 1, 2014 7:33 PM

Sep 2013
I didn't ;_; HaXX Here's the complete list with all dead players as well.

Brynhildr said:
Players list updated:

[list][*]FrozenBeast
[*]Shadow → skeptic (ability : check demon§/humans during day phase to discover alignment)
[*]HaXXspetten → claim : wolfie (ability : drag to hell someone who voted to lynch him)
[*]Byon-kun → demon (?)
[*]Lambtron → claim : Lady Hulk (ability : disable/enable Hulk's powers)
[*]Soren333 → SK : can kill a target every night (if does agree with our choice)
[*]The_Pyromaani →  Frankie (no ability)
[*]Verumir → lover #1 (ability : none)
[*]Crowlage → claim : Hulk (ability : if Betty choses to enable your powers at night = vigilante)
[*]Asunyan
[*]Matoro_Mahri
[*]Trijugate
[*]x_at_home → Goblin (ability : steal vote)
[*]Zymf → sexy widow (ability : rb players at night)
[*]Brynhildr → Super Mario (ability : resist to one kill at night)
[*]Yume ---> Alucard
[*]Suzune-chan → Jon Snow (ability : check someone at night to see if it's targeted by someone)
[*]cloud2313
[*]DoubleC → Cop (ability : check players role at night to get their alignment)
[*]mycoolboo → lover #2 (ability : none)

Legend:
  • Purple → confirmed (more or less) human
  • Red → confirmed demon
  • Green → claim
  • Orange → SK
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Nov 1, 2014 7:34 PM

Sep 2013
Verumir said:
She did give a gold hint and expected for the best, but only I saw it, she should just have claimed.

Veru are you refering to the fact that she voted against Byon, even knowing he claimed Alucard's role?
Sep 2014
HaXXspetten said:
why did you remove my roleclaim from the player list btw

Sorry, I was using an earlier list, I'll update it now.
*hug noises*

May 2013
ya Bryn's got the good list

tri's got the shit list

hmph
Nov 1, 2014 7:35 PM

Apr 2014

jumper is a werewolf game role that lets you kill someone who claims a role even if they are lying. but to balance it the role is shot based so you get 1 shot for each dead teammate normally.
Nov 1, 2014 7:36 PM
Sep 2014
HaXXspetten said:
ya Bryn's got the good list

tri's got the shit list

hmph

:(
Nov 1, 2014 7:39 PM
Sep 2014
Jackrito said:

jumper is a werewolf game role that lets you kill someone who claims a role even if they are lying. but to balance it the role is shot based so you get 1 shot for each dead teammate normally.

Its part of the reason why every werewolf game that lupadim makes tends to be so close. (although thats also due to the 'nature' of his 'special roles')
Nov 1, 2014 7:40 PM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:

Last werewolf game, there were like 7 or 6 townies left and just 1 wolfie (Triju), so Lupa decided that every role would of lost their special ability, and every claim = insta-death. XD That was worth it!
Nov 1, 2014 7:41 PM
Sep 2014
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

Last werewolf game, there were like 7 or 6 townies left and just 1 wolfie (Triju), so Lupa decided that every role would of lost their special ability, and every claim = insta-death. XD That was worth it!

You should see the latest one. From the first night, lupa gave the jumper infinite charges due to the mayor pissing him off.
Nov 1, 2014 7:42 PM

Apr 2014
Also as someone suggested I think it was Bryn a rule against SK helping town may need to be brought in for future games since it has made life a lot harder for demons. I don't blame the SK I would of done the same thing in that position.
Nov 1, 2014 7:42 PM

Sep 2013
Lol Lupa the evil host of all! XD
Nov 1, 2014 7:43 PM

May 2013
Brynhildr said:
Verumir said:
She did give a gold hint and expected for the best, but only I saw it, she should just have claimed.

Veru are you refering to the fact that she voted against Byon, even knowing he claimed Alucard's role?

Yeah, she probably got conflicted and eventually thought that Byon's claim would save him, since she could be in a safe spot.

Yume said:
Byon had already claimed Alucard, if I had claimed we both would have died anyway.

You would delay your death, that's for sure
Nov 1, 2014 7:43 PM

Jun 2013
Jackrito said:
Brynhildr said:

Nope! I even mentioned today in my loooooong post the fact that Veru could of been right about the fact that Alucard was turn into a demon. We also agreed on the fact that even if Byon was Alucard, there was the possibility of him being a turned demon; though we decided to wait till near the end of the game to see the outcomes of the lynches.

I am really not sure why yume never just claimed alucard since it is a safe role even more confused with why byon claimed it. also in future games I host the jumper role may be a good idea.

Byon had already claimed Alucard, if I had claimed we both would have died anyway.
WHAT IS THIS
Nov 1, 2014 7:44 PM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
Also as someone suggested I think it was Bryn a rule against SK helping town may need to be brought in for future games since it has made life a lot harder for demons. I don't blame the SK I would of done the same thing in that position.

I did it as a joke, though it depends on the SK, since it's a 'third party'. I mean, he can plead allegiance to who he want to. If I was a SK I would try to acomplish my condition of wining by all means. :D
Nov 1, 2014 7:45 PM

Apr 2014
Brynhildr said:

I have to say I think Lupa goes a little bit too far at times with their hosting rules and is too harsh imo but each to their own I guess.
Nov 1, 2014 7:46 PM
Sep 2014
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

I did it as a joke, though it depends on the SK, since it's a 'third party'. I mean, he can plead allegiance to who he want to. If I was a SK I would try to acomplish my condition of wining by all means. :D

This game was made easy from day two ever since CC exposed soren so quickly (#CCforMVP). I can see Soren betraying us this night, but really the villagers are in such an advantageous situation that it wouldn't really matter.
Nov 1, 2014 7:47 PM

Sep 2013
Verumir said:
Brynhildr said:

Yeah, she probably got conflicted and eventually thought that Byon's claim would save him, since she could be in a safe spot.

Yume said:

You would delay your death, that's for sure

Lol Yume is the real 'third party', if we see it under this point of view. She didn't bother to plead complete allegiance to demons. XD
Nov 1, 2014 7:47 PM
Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
Brynhildr said:

I have to say I think Lupa goes a little bit too far at times with their hosting rules and is too harsh imo but each to their own I guess.

Example: In the Werewolf game revamp, lupa's kill count as the game master was 5.
Nov 1, 2014 7:48 PM

Apr 2014
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

That is why I am conflicted about making it a actual rule since as SK I would do the same thing and it is not really wrong and it is rare for this to happen I will need to think about it.

May 2013
trijugate said:
This game was made easy from day two ever since CC exposed soren so quickly (#CCforMVP). I can see Soren betraying us this night, but really the villagers are in such an advantageous situation that it wouldn't really matter.

Don't give him any funny ideas...

Jul 2013
trijugate said:
Brynhildr said:

Whoa.

Betrayal?

I'm a man of my words.
Nov 1, 2014 7:50 PM

Apr 2014
trijugate said:
Jackrito said:

Example: In the Werewolf game revamp, lupa's kill count as the game master was 5.

That does not surprise me he has too many rules that change all the time and lead to DQ so I find it hard to play in those games at times because I fear him killing me more than the wolfs.
Nov 1, 2014 7:50 PM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
Brynhildr said:

You can never predict what will happen in his games, and at times he's unfair as fuck, though I find it funny that 'chaos' part of him hosting. Last time I put after my name "Odin" as a joke and he said that he was unsure if it was hinting-role, lol. XD
Nov 1, 2014 7:53 PM

Jul 2013
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

You can never predict what will happen in his games, and at times he's unfair as fuck, though I find it funny that 'chaos' part of him hosting. Last time I put after my name "Odin" as a joke and he said that he was unsure if it was hinting-role, lol. XD

Lupa does what lupa wants.

He still gets ton s of putting signing up to his games. In fact, his games gets signed up the quickest.
Nov 1, 2014 7:55 PM

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:

I strongly support this idea Jack, since if everyone just claim its own role, it becames quite difficult for demon/mafia to win and just unfair imo.

That is a role I am def going to use in future I never found the need for it before since normally when I play people don't role claim out of fear but when it is like this it really is unfair on demons.Also in my games I normally have a lot of vanille roles for evil roles to hide as even though it does make it boring for people sadly

I think maybe a role like this instead of the jumper is also fine, since I think roleclaims can be fun:
If you're lynched, you appear as a role of your choice.
You can alter up to 2 biographies of townies. Th targeted townie appears to investigations and after death as that role.

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Nov 1, 2014 7:55 PM
Sep 2014
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

It actually one of the main reasons why I join his games. The entertainment value is unparalleled.
Nov 1, 2014 7:58 PM

Sep 2013
trijugate said:

#CCforMVP

Triju : why don't you change your sig too! Join the CC harem army at full! :D
Nov 1, 2014 7:59 PM
Sep 2014
Brynhildr said:
trijugate said:

#CCforMVP

It takes too much effort to recreate that beautiful sig in paint ;_;
Nov 1, 2014 8:00 PM

Apr 2012
Jack can we have a good ending? If the townies continue at this rate we will probably win with a good amount of townies left. Even if Soren betrays us right now there's no way he'll win? Well maybe he might.... it's Soren after all, but still very unlikely he will win.

We slay all demons and cure Soren of his murderous tendencies <3 The End? Best ending
Nov 1, 2014 8:03 PM

Sep 2013
x_at_home said:
I think maybe a role like this instead of the jumper is also fine, since I think roleclaims can be fun:
You can alter up to 2 biographies of townies. Th targeted townie appears to investigations and after death as that role.

There is actually a role like it, X. It's the "joker". In Byon game Jackrito could of hide roles of townies wolves killed at night and also fake its own role and appear as a townie to the cop check. One hell of a player was Jack last game! The real mvp. He confused and fucked up all players' minds. lol
Nov 1, 2014 8:04 PM

Sep 2013
trijugate said:
Brynhildr said:

#CCforMVP

It takes too much effort to recreate that beautiful sig in paint ;_;

;_;

I believe in your potential son! You can do it!

Nov 1, 2014 8:06 PM

Apr 2014
Brynhildr said:
x_at_home said:

There is actually a role like it, X. It's the "joker". In Byon game Jackrito could of hide roles of townies wolves killed at night and also fake its own role and appear as a townie to the cop check. One hell of a player was Jack last game! The real mvp. He confused and fucked up all players' minds. lol

Sadly it was not enough but thanks. I love to mess with people and joker was a perfect role for that I enjoyed it a lot but I killed the wrong person and it cost me big
Nov 1, 2014 8:10 PM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
Brynhildr said:

Sadly it was not enough but thanks. I love to mess with people and joker was a perfect role for that I enjoyed it a lot but I killed the wrong person and it cost me big

Well, you have to consider you were like alone against villagers & two intruders (third party aka sisters), me & Hawkie. I just took advantage of your good work.
Nov 1, 2014 8:17 PM

Apr 2014
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:

Well, you have to consider you were like alone against villagers & two intruders (third party aka sisters), me & Hawkie. I just took advantage of your good work.

I thought u may have been a sister but by the point you were active I had no team and little choice but to trust you. I take that game as a personal victory anyway since my team would of won without the sister aspect.
Nov 1, 2014 8:18 PM

Apr 2014
DoubleC said:
Jack can we have a good ending? If the townies continue at this rate we will probably win with a good amount of townies left. Even if Soren betrays us right now there's no way he'll win? Well maybe he might.... it's Soren after all, but still very unlikely he will win.

We slay all demons and cure Soren of his murderous tendencies <3 The End? Best ending

Sadly that would of required a certain role that is not in this game so sorry this is going to end with blood.
Nov 1, 2014 8:26 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Jackrito said:
DoubleC said:

Sadly that would of required a certain role that is not in this game so sorry this is going to end with blood.
it's going to end with virginity loss? that's another kind of happy ending so I guess that works too
Nov 1, 2014 9:40 PM

Jan 2014
Okay well Soren seems to be getting suspicious of me as well as the fact that I am kind of at a loss for what I should be doing tonight. So most people probably already have an idea what my role is and so I'll just ask who you guys want me to target. Although I am not going to reveal it fully so that my priority will still be unknown.
Nov 1, 2014 9:44 PM

Sep 2013
Matoro_Mahri said:
Okay well Soren seems to be getting suspicious of me as well as the fact that I am kind of at a loss for what I should be doing tonight. So most people probably already have an idea what my role is and so I'll just ask who you guys want me to target. Although I am not going to reveal it fully so that my priority will still be unknown.

Are you implying you are Hulk?
Nov 1, 2014 10:12 PM
Sep 2014
Matoro_Mahri said:

Thats funny, I actually did not have a single clue on your role before you posted this. Although its not too hard to extrapolate from the data. I think the more important part is that you use your role tonight, because you may not survive.

I hope you're not playing with me here.
Nov 1, 2014 10:17 PM

Jan 2014
trijugate said:
Matoro_Mahri said:

Thats funny, I actually did not have a single clue on your role before you posted this. Although its not too hard to extrapolate from the data. I think the more important part is that you use your role tonight, because you may not survive.

Nope. Problem is, I don't know who to hit, and the reason I'm not revealing my role is because I want to keep mafia guessing as to whether I'm a high-priority target and maybe not get ganked tonight.
Nov 1, 2014 10:18 PM
Sep 2014
Matoro_Mahri said:
trijugate said:

Nope. Problem is, I don't know who to hit, and the reason I'm not revealing my role is because I want to keep mafia guessing as to whether I'm a high-priority target and maybe not get ganked tonight.

Like I said, just try to hit anyone, it will help the townies in the long run.
Nov 1, 2014 10:23 PM

Sep 2013
I don't think "anyone" is a good idea. If they try to kill him at night, then gg. Crow will be next target to lynch.

We've already chose Byon-kun as a target to kill by both SK and Hulk.

Side note: ignoring me pisses me as fuck, It was a simple question. You could've also said : "Sorry I can't say it."
Nov 1, 2014 10:26 PM
Sep 2014
Brynhildr said:
I don't think "anyone" is a good idea. If they try to kill him at night, then gg. Crow will be next target to lynch.

We've already chose Byon-kun as a target to kill by both SK and Hulk.

Side note: ignoring me pisses me as fuck, It was a simple question. You could've also said : "Sorry I can't say it."

I think that crow is hulk. On the off chance that he isn't, then this makes things a bit trickier.
Nov 1, 2014 10:32 PM

Sep 2013
If he was Gaia, then this is the dumbest thing he could've do. It's a useless power if you ask on the thread "hey guys, I think I'm going to use my super-power!". Whoa! Look, I don't mind demons hit him, after this.

Nov 1, 2014 10:41 PM
Sep 2014
Brynhildr said:
If he was Gaia, then this is the dumbest thing he could've do. It's a useless power if you ask on the thread "hey guys, I think I'm going to use my super-power!". Whoa! Look, I don't mind demons hit him, after this.

Its fine honestly, I actually thought that he was a different role but gaia makes sense as well. I think the demons have more important targets this night though.
Nov 1, 2014 10:49 PM

Sep 2013
It's not like there are many roles left, tbh. And 'hit' can only have one meaning. He's saying this over and over again: "Crow can also not be Hulk". Then ok, claim it on your own. If not, why do you think so O_o?

Time to sleep. It's already 7.00 am here.

Hope this night would not be a mess for townies. Night.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (61) « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.