Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 14, 2014 5:30 AM

Apr 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Emnay said:
There are more than 10 enemy left you know? Of course it will be brief for each of them.
Doesn't change the fact he got his ass whooped.
an egomaniac and a fool

May 14, 2014 7:48 AM

Aug 2010
ssjokg said:
Barion-zara said:
and the I'll save u no matter what" OTP <3
This seemed more like a bad end flag to me.Remember what Touma said to Fiama at the end of WW3?

If u haven't read the Spoilers don't open :P

Beast666 said:
Fanart from one of NT10 illustrations :
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43497389
Whoever draws that, he/she has my eternal gratitude.

That is soooooo BEAUTIFUL <3<3<3
May 14, 2014 9:12 AM

Aug 2009
Emnay said:
NeoAnkara said:
Emnay said:
There are more than 10 enemy left you know? Of course it will be brief for each of them.
Doesn't change the fact he got his ass whooped.
Intentionally.

What nobody noted is that Accelerator can now use his Angel Awakening/White Wings/Whatever at will.Although the narration didnt mention a halo.

@Barion-Zara
Damn you!!!!Dont temp me.
May 14, 2014 9:41 AM

Aug 2010
^ Sorry :P

And if u noticed....Accel is totally being Tsun for Touma XDXD

"I’m only gonna bother looking after the people in my cell phone’s memory."

And guess who's on his memory? Yep Touma hahaha XD
May 14, 2014 10:21 AM

Mar 2012
Oh yeah they exchange it at volume 2.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 14, 2014 11:05 AM

Feb 2014
Barion-Zara said:
^ Sorry :P

And if u noticed....Accel is totally being Tsun for Touma XDXD

"I’m only gonna bother looking after the people in my cell phone’s memory."

And guess who's on his memory? Yep Touma hahaha XD

You will make Accel mad...He purposely hiding that fact but you bluntly spit it out.
You know what Tsundere Accel will do to you...He will punch you on the face while reversed your blood stream and saying "Baka!!". XD
May 14, 2014 9:25 PM

Aug 2013
Round 2 : Roman Catholic Church

More delicious OTP moments in this chapter :3

NT10 said:
“Well, there goes the beautiful girl image… Hey, just how much were people afraid of you?”
“Sh-shut up! That’s how I was treated in one of the worlds in the opposing mirrors!! The information about me is not always accurate, but it’s still a record left by a third party. And those records ended up remaining while I was continually remaking the world.”
“But why is the statue wearing nothing but pants and a cape? Then again, with you…”
“If you say ‘I could see it happening’, I’ll punch you. Keep that in mind.”

This part got me lol'd so hard

That beam spell is pretty convenient, and it overwhelmes IB. Poor Touma got his right arm dislocated several times.

Agnese decided to help him is really nice, they really need some helping hands.
loli_a_ravioliMay 14, 2014 9:29 PM
May 14, 2014 11:02 PM

Aug 2010
I thought this was gonna be the weakest chap but it was still quite a lot of fun :D

"Hmm...I wonder if Accelerator is okay lying around the blast site" awwww. Touma is worried about him XD

The Odin statue was hilarious and how Touma didn't know how to react was priceless XD seeing her as a macho man XD I wonder if this means there's no real Odin in the raildexverse?

For some reason I'm finding Othinus's violence really cute XD c'mon who wouldn't want his sweat heart sitting on him while lightly punching him hahaha. I would love it :P Touma seems to be learning to take it as a reward lol
It would've been fun if we saw Touma and Othinus shopping for underwear though :3

Dat description of Othinus's "Petite butt" lol

Lol'd at the "in other other other words a spiky haired boys head was approaching the perfect position to see up her skirt" XD

My fav part was that even Agnese was like " What's with this annoying air like ur speaking about ur sweetheart" >.< OTP <3
And how she asked him if he seduced her XD

But good to see Touma's explanation working a bit, because if u think about what he said the people he knows will definitely start thinking. "Why did she leave for Denmark?" Good one TouMan :)

Shoulder dislocation count: 3 and seems like more to come XD
Barion-ZaraMay 14, 2014 11:06 PM
May 15, 2014 12:31 AM

Mar 2012
I cannot take it anymore. OTP is just the best an every other pairing with Touma is wrong.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 15, 2014 12:41 AM

Nov 2011
Oh shit, going to read next chapter later today.
May 15, 2014 2:14 AM

Jan 2013
the website was down while i was trying to get on to read the new chapter
finally got in, and it was pretty good. not amazing on its own thooooo butttt mnmmmmmmmmmsdkjgbksdjg shit's still a ten.
Please check my music out on SoundCloud! There's something for everyone.

May 15, 2014 3:17 AM

Aug 2009
Touma just HAD to act like a gentleman at the very end .
May 15, 2014 3:19 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
Character development make him do it.
May 15, 2014 4:57 AM

Aug 2010
ssjokg said:

Lol XD The least u can do is thank her for the view :P
May 15, 2014 6:24 AM

Feb 2009
>petite butt
>sweet and salty sweat
Touma pls. Contain yourself.

>Othinus tells him to settle things outside
>Touma on the ground
>Othi-chan on top of him again
The doujins are writing themselves. Come on Japan. It's going to be decades before she gets animated. You don't need to have the character appear in the anime for you to write doujins(see: Misaki)
May 15, 2014 6:35 AM

Mar 2012
belatkuro said:
>petite butt
>sweet and salty sweat

>Touma on the ground
The doujins are writing themselves. Come on Japan. It's going to be decades before she gets animated. You don't need to have the character appear in the anime for you to write doujins(see: Misaki)
But before Misaki appear in anime there are no doujin about her.
May 15, 2014 6:55 AM

Aug 2013
belatkuro said:
>petite butt
>sweet and salty sweat

>Touma on the ground

This.

I'm so bored that most of Toaru doujins only for Kamikoto cult.

But Misaki had appeared in Railgun manga before Railgun S aired, and i think that increased the chance for her doujins(and her anime debut raised it significantly) while our Othi-chan is only known for LN readers.
May 15, 2014 9:45 AM

Aug 2009
I wonder how long it will take for some to photoshop Laura Bodewig into Othi-tan.
May 15, 2014 3:36 PM

Nov 2011
Ah those last lines were classic of Touma. I found this chapter kinda funny. If this ever gets animated, I would be like :o
May 15, 2014 6:28 PM

Aug 2013
Round 3 : Vasilisa & Magical Girl Sasha

The moments when they were resting in a car is kinda lovely.

Enemy was intended to preach him with a spell that involved 7 Sins but they ended up defeated by his own version of 7 Sins preaching. Kamijou-san showed them how to preach your enemy properly.

Dammit that last lines is such a cliffhanger, may god speed js06 translation.
May 15, 2014 6:38 PM

Nov 2011
Chapter 11 is out!

>He looked over and – if one ignored the fairly imposing eyepatch – found a lovely girl there. Her blonde hair and white skin may have strengthened the impression, but he felt she would look perfectly at home hugging a giant stuffed animal.
Oh Touma...

Sasha and Vasilisa fighting this round huh? Sasha is exactly how I remember her previously...heh. I like how they talked about the Seven Deadly Sins in this chapter. Oh Touma, ofc you have an ulterior motive for saving Othi-chan :))))
May 15, 2014 8:45 PM

Mar 2012
I like how each of them using national level spell. And of course who wouldn't lusting after Hothinus.
May 15, 2014 10:53 PM

Aug 2010
Really fun chp.

Not much OTP interactions since she went to sleep but a really sweet moment when she did and Touma didn't want to disturb her <3 WHY NO ILLUSTRATION??? >.<!!! And too bad it was just the hat :( I thought maybe lap pillow or leaning on his shoulder :3

Lol'd at how Touma replied to her "Dislocate it many times and it becomes a habit" with "u think I do it for fun?" XD

I wonder what would have happened if enemies didn't come and Touma stayed in the car. Brings to mind the prev car sex joke :P he doesn't deny lust for her after all :3

I'm loving how Touma asks how do they view him before starting. And his fight was not bad. But ofc the highlight was the preaching hehe. Like Boss!!

Loved how he was accepting the sins applied to him even lust saying he can't deny there may be some ulterior motives below his desire with Othinus :O Nice one TouMan! At least u know u want to tap that petite ass :P

The way he denied gluttony and greed was nice and then applied them all onto the enemy.

Looking forward for tomorrow. Damn Touma got knocks out at the end? Can't wait :)
May 16, 2014 6:58 AM

Feb 2009
>hat falls on Touma's lap
>played with it afterwards
TouHat OTP.
May 16, 2014 7:51 AM
Oct 2012
this was probably the best speech that Touma has done, he did not appeal to the emotional side, on the contrary, Kamijou showed that depending on the interpretation, the heroes of justice is that are the villains, it was incredible.

he was cruel revertando magic to the Patriarch and the best parts were:

“I was just thinking how tough it is to be a hero of justice,”

and.

"He had faced his shameful regrets and desires in that infinite hell and he would no longer deny the ugly feelings and desires lurking at the bottom of his heart."
May 16, 2014 4:38 PM

Mar 2012
Not much OTP moment this chapter. Lol at how Touma use Kanaki to his advantage.
May 16, 2014 6:45 PM
Oct 2012
This is Kamijou Trollma
May 16, 2014 10:42 PM

Aug 2010
Wow, that was quite the desperate situation if Kanzaki wasn't there. Each one of them Was a monster XD

Poor Kanzaki, Touma's playing with her heart XD what a troll XD

“Uh, ohhh. This is baaaad. I’d definitely die if that hit meee. If only a Saint could use her full power to repel it and- bggbvh!!!??”

Hilarious XD

He knows she'll help him no matter what so he went straight ahead into her killing attacks and even jumped off 1500 m laughing knowing she'll save him XD

Lol'd at the "his face in her butt" and he was sobbing after that fist. Seems like he took quite a punch there XD I don't know who to feel bad for XD

Though short and without much OTP I enjoyed his interactions with Tsundere Kanzaki :P The next time he meets Kanzaki he will definitely be screwed XD I await that moment. Should be fun as she'll want him to make it up for her...maybe a date :3

And how at the end he considered what would happen if he asked Carissa or KL XD Touma, u should value ur life a bit more hahaha

And Touma teasing Othinus was so cute as she was worried about him >.< I think next chap will have lots of OTP goodness.

No dislocated shoulder this time but quite a lot of other injuries, a sprained ankle, broken ribs, a stab to the thigh and scrapes from landing. Heaven Canceller misses u Touma XD
Barion-ZaraMay 16, 2014 10:58 PM
May 16, 2014 11:16 PM

Nov 2011
Kaori <3
Damn it's been awhile....

So Touma is faced with these:
Carissa, Acqua, Knight Leader, and Kaori. Wow...I don't even. This chapter was funny though when Touma jumped off. Just another typical day for the kid.
May 17, 2014 1:07 AM

Aug 2013
Round 4 : 4 Devas of England.

So Touma used Kanzaki's unwillingness to kill for his escape, clever boy.

This chapter is really short, shame. But hey at least we got our Priestess-sama harassed both physically and mentally by TouMAN ;)
May 17, 2014 1:44 AM

Aug 2009
It isnt like I was expecting Touma to fight them but as Acqua said " relies on others a bit too much to call it a proper plan.”

Till now I cant say that NT10 is better than NT5-9.
May 17, 2014 5:37 AM
Oct 2012
Touma surprised me with this strategy, it proved that you can win even without monsters to fight them, you just need intelligence. intelligence of the chapterprevious was better, well, Touma almost killed the patriarch.
May 17, 2014 10:04 AM

Aug 2010
I hear nxt chap is top3 in this volume from the people who've already read it. So I'm hyped ^^
May 17, 2014 8:48 PM

Mar 2012
Good thing I have played Persona 3 so I can imagine what kind of god Marian summon.

I'm imagining Marian shouting Persona while shooting evoker to the head.
NeoAnkaraMay 17, 2014 8:54 PM
May 17, 2014 9:11 PM

Aug 2013
Round 5 : Marian and Mjolnir.

Lol Touma called Othinus a Viking several times.

Wow Marian's power is really something afterall. She called forth a couple of forces that marks the end of various myths. She even trying to summon Abaddon and the avatar of Vishnu. Is this a foreshadowing for some future events that directly involved the Gods from various mythologies/religions ? Please make this happen Kamachi.

Touma gave his number to Mjolnir.... It looks like our perverted submarine guy is really a swine lol
loli_a_ravioliMay 17, 2014 9:19 PM
May 17, 2014 9:17 PM

Jan 2013
not enough time for old mjolnir
so she just gets his number

swag
Please check my music out on SoundCloud! There's something for everyone.

May 17, 2014 10:48 PM

Nov 2011
>Shut up you Viking
I lol'd.

Marian is pretty badass in this chapter not that I'm entirely surprised though. Ah Touma being Touma again this chapter. The little touch of mythology was interesting.
May 17, 2014 11:07 PM

Aug 2010
Nice chap.

How Touma gave his number at the end to help then was just amazing. Even in this situation he's picking up chicks XD

The fight was pretty damn nice Imagining TouMan facing of against Colossal sized gods running on their arms and breaking their 70 meters swords hahaha crazy stuff.

The part about viking with Tsukkomi and boke exchanging places was lol. Really OTP interactions are <3
May 18, 2014 5:52 PM

Nov 2011
Another chapter is out. I swear, Js06 is a machine.
May 18, 2014 6:18 PM

Aug 2013
Round 6 : MURICA !

Lol they got captured so quickly.... and i must say Roberto Katze is one awesome Prez.

Not much happened in this chapter besides the exchanges between Touma and Prez.

And oh shit, FIVE_OVERs are just arrived !
May 18, 2014 8:50 PM

Nov 2011
>Lnyx and Jaguar
Heh, those names...

Anyways, this was kinda meh chapter for me. The president is awesome. Looks like FIVE_OVERS are here. Academy City is making its move.
May 18, 2014 10:10 PM

Aug 2010
Pretty good chap.

Touma's survived the enemy he's most incompatible with.

Loved how he asked so directly "Since ur even bothering to talk with me then can I assume ur still hesitating?" Yes TouMan use every chance u get XD

Thank u Roberto. Ur awesome he's even ready to be the opponent of everyone with him in the room now.

But really, after that was confirmed (about Othinus probably staying in jail for a century or so)...I'm actually glad about the conclusion in the spoilers. It'll lessen the chances of her needing to be imprisoned

Seems like there was no need to make a damage count for Touma since one was made this chap XD

Too bad OTPs private time is over now. They've got soldiers watching from afar? Poor soldiers XD prepare to explode from jealousy if their lovey doveyness XDXDXD

The enemy Touma has been waiting for arrive. AC is here. And yes! That means next chap is Touma's smile >.<
Barion-ZaraMay 18, 2014 10:48 PM
May 18, 2014 10:39 PM

Mar 2012
I'll elect him as president for my country.

Anyway next is AC with their unmanned weapon. I want to see Aleister again.
May 19, 2014 1:35 AM

Aug 2009
I like that no matter what decision Roberto made, it wouldn't be OOC.
May 19, 2014 3:27 PM

Aug 2010
Chap15

Shorter than I thought and not much happened but I finally saw the context of that illustration where he was smiling :D Othinus was surprised XD

Also Touma, do u seriously still see urself as a normal high school student XD Hilarious.

And I lol'd so much at the end..."...Umm are u mad?" Lololol
May 19, 2014 4:01 PM

Nov 2011
>“Beginning biometric scan for Othinus and Kamijou Touma. Any interfering elements shall be physically eliminated. All noncombatants, please display your intent to disarm immediately.”
Basically, that means HI TOUMA, PREPARE TO DIE

Ah Misaka is here now. This should be amusing although I do notice that she is serious there. Hopefully the next chapter will be a bit longer.
May 19, 2014 4:08 PM

Apr 2013
Thank you based Js06
an egomaniac and a fool

May 19, 2014 4:37 PM

Mar 2012
Just give up Misaka. Touma have choose the rest of his lifes to be with Othinus.
May 19, 2014 5:12 PM

Aug 2013
Round 7 : FIVE_OVERs

Again, not much happened in this chapter. A fun banter between the American soldiers and OTP.

Now i want to see why Misaka is so hated on the next chapter
May 19, 2014 8:01 PM

Nov 2011
Another chapter is out LOL. Js06 ftw.

Anyways, good chapter.
Misaka: GIVE IT A REST ALREADYYYYYYYYYYY

Also, a classic Touma line here:
“Y’know what, Misaka? You feel a lot like a hot spring in a snowy mountain or an oden stand during winter.”

So much jealousy coming from Biribri this chapter. Ah, OTP OTP OTP.
But still, that embrace was cute imo and for a victory there, she felt it was kinda hollow...
Stark700May 19, 2014 8:09 PM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Volume 9 Discussion. ( 1 2 3 )

ssjokg - Dec 10, 2013

114 by 2-2Distracted »»
Mar 3, 8:05 PM

» New Testament anime: Who should be performing the new OP?

khoisharky - Oct 5, 2023

1 by ShadowBreaker5 »»
Oct 6, 2023 5:36 AM

» Volume 8 Discussion

belatkuro - Aug 26, 2013

36 by FragmantLemon »»
Aug 9, 2022 9:35 AM

» Touma's Harem?

greed2 - Oct 14, 2014

17 by TAMNI-GT »»
Jun 8, 2022 12:38 PM

» Chapter Count?

cur_sed - Apr 18, 2022

2 by cur_sed »»
May 3, 2022 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.