Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 1, 2009 7:50 AM

Oct 2008
I don't know if everybody is such a soundtrack maniac as i am, but i'm here to offer my help in case you are searching for songs that you didn't find,don't know the title and so on.
I downloaded everything i could some unoffical sountrack for both Buffy and Angel as well as all the stuff that i could find from Christophe Beck(he is the BEST) and Robert Duncan who was in charge of the score in the later seasons.
So if anyone needs help just write here, feel free to discuss what songs you liked or didn't like, share opinions and so on :)

I'm currently listening to the .flac version of Christophe Beck's Official Buffy Score and i must say it sounds AWSOME!I also discovered 2 songs in other versions..one of them is Spellbound - the score that played while Willow and Tara were doing the passage to the nether realm("Who are you?"),i only had it with the girls chanting in the meantime,this is a clean version.The other one would be an alternate version of Sacrifice from "The Gift".
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 4, 2009 4:23 PM
Aug 2009
BtVS's soundtrack and use of music in the show. Not to sound over reaching, but Joss's use of music in BtVS made me aware of how music gets used in visual medias.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Who is your favorite character?

Yandere - Dec 14, 2007

13 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
May 11, 2011 10:04 AM

» favorite five episodes

taraswizard - Oct 7, 2009

1 by madbrilliant »»
Feb 3, 2010 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.