Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2012 5:53 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
alright, so i just finished Inukami! Omnibus Collection I which contains volumes 1 - 3. i bought it on a whim at Barnes & Noble because i wanted something short and somewhat cheap and wanted a whole series. i have Collection II i will read after this.

BUT SO FAR;

we have a cute inukami named Yoko and a silly perverted boy named Keita. i can't help but get feelings and vibes of similarities to Zero no Tsukaima as there is a cute maid-like girl, Nadeshiko, and Yoko gets very jealous and ends up blowing things up and such! just like Louise x Saito x Siesta. ^ .^ ;;

i like this series, it's funny and enjoyable. i enjoy Karina-san a lot! although, i would like to see more of their past as, if i wasn't mistaken, we see a glimpse of them when they were younger. i would also like more development between Keita and Yoko, please!

i don't want this to be a harem but it probably is.

oh well. it's been pretty enjoyable thus far and i'm pretty excited there is an anime too so i'll be watching that! ^ .^
Mar 7, 2014 3:30 AM
Nov 2010
kokorochan- said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
alright, so i just finished Inukami! Omnibus Collection I which contains volumes 1 - 3. i bought it on a whim at Barnes & Noble because i wanted something short and somewhat cheap and wanted a whole series. i have Collection II i will read after this.

BUT SO FAR;

we have a cute inukami named Yoko and a silly perverted boy named Keita. i can't help but get feelings and vibes of similarities to Zero no Tsukaima as there is a cute maid-like girl, Nadeshiko, and Yoko gets very jealous and ends up blowing things up and such! just like Louise x Saito x Siesta. ^ .^ ;;

i like this series, it's funny and enjoyable. i enjoy Karina-san a lot! although, i would like to see more of their past as, if i wasn't mistaken, we see a glimpse of them when they were younger. i would also like more development between Keita and Yoko, please!

i don't want this to be a harem but it probably is.

oh well. it's been pretty enjoyable thus far and i'm pretty excited there is an anime too so i'll be watching that! ^ .^

The anime is terrible. And the rest of the manga will never be scanlated.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Feb 12, 2019 4:43 AM
Feb 2017
after chapter 30 will there be any more

More topics from this board

» Inukami! Vol3. Chap.14 Discussion

Takeru - Nov 28, 2007

0 by Takeru »»
Nov 28, 2007 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.