Forum Settings
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 12, 2023 4:34 AM

Jul 2017
since we're getting a reboot or recap movie, is it okay to hope that the series will return for adaptation for the rest of the seasons? or by any chance that shaft will make it? or just promotion for manga and LN? but im also excited for this movie to see our boii, its been a while since the last season and hopin thy add some scenes on it..

"Where ever you are in this world. I will always going to find you.."

"Who cares if we can't see any sunshine, I want you more than any Blue Sky.."

"I hope you'll remember me, even just a little bit.."

"Even if the world is destroyed, I still want to see your smile again.."

"I'm the one who lived my life just to meet you, just like cherry blossoms waiting for the spring.."

Sep 12, 2023 4:48 AM

Jun 2022
I mean why the hell would they recap three movies almost 7 years after release? It would make no sense to release a recap movie and that being the last piece of animated Monogatari media. My guess is that they plan to use this as a survey if people are still wanting more monogatari. If it works then we might get adaptations of monster story and off season if it bombs who knows?
Sep 12, 2023 7:11 AM
Jul 2022
Jcmixer27 said:
I mean why the hell would they recap three movies almost 7 years after release? It would make no sense to release a recap movie and that being the last piece of animated Monogatari media. My guess is that they plan to use this as a survey if people are still wanting more monogatari. If it works then we might get adaptations of monster story and off season if it bombs who knows?

Yeah the off season is well a bit different even for Monogatari from what I’ve read about it
Sep 12, 2023 1:56 PM
Mar 2021
would be wierd after 7 yrs a recap movie mybe they're tryna see, is coming back to series would be profitable or trying to get sable budget trough movie
it's been 5 yrs since last season so it might as well be help people get back in series again and introduce it to new audience
definitely feels that shaft is as always interested and attached to series so we might as well get sequel to last season cuz why not
they realesed the bakemono manga pv too
either way we still eating
Sep 12, 2023 7:42 PM
Oct 2021
I hope they are planning to adapt rest of the series. Since it's a compilation movie i don't think it will have any extra scene. I just hope we get an off season adaptation as soon as possible if this movie becomes successful.
Sep 12, 2023 9:09 PM
Aug 2020
_Yotsugi_ said:
Jcmixer27 said:

Yeah the off season is well a bit different even for Monogatari from what I’ve read about it

I'm reading off season, I read some arcs already and no, monogatari is monogatari, and that "araragi doesn't come out" is false, it's true that in most of the Off Season arcs it almost doesn't come out, but the same can be said about second season, and in musubi he is once again the main narrator throughout the entire novel, I don't know much about monster season, but I think he appears in almost all of them
Sep 13, 2023 12:23 AM

Jul 2017
thanks for the responses.. lets just hope that thy will adapt the rest of the series

"I'm the one who lived my life just to meet you, just like cherry blossoms waiting for the spring.."

Sep 14, 2023 5:53 AM
Jan 2023
I really hope this means there can be an anime / international release of the off season. Although in the promo video for Shinomonogatari (2021) It said off season was “genuinely impossible” to adapt, so we shouldn’t get our hopes up too much.
Sep 14, 2023 5:58 PM

Jul 2017
Reply to razaplays
I really hope this means there can be an anime / international release of the off season. Although in the promo video for Shinomonogatari (2021) It said off season was “genuinely impossible” to adapt, so we shouldn’t get our hopes up too much.
@razaplays
but dont forget thy said the same thing before the series started "impossible to put on screen"... let's see what shaft is planning todo..

Sep 15, 2023 12:37 AM
Jan 2019
yessssss hmm can’t wait to seeeeee

F,P
Sep 23, 2023 10:36 AM

Nov 2017
PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE
"Leonardo... it wasn't, by any means, only your eyes that we welcomed into Libra."
- Klaus von Reinherz
Jan 18, 3:52 AM

Jul 2017
LETS GOOO MIINNNNNNNAA SAN!!! i know it i know it, the moment thy announce the recap movie daym man... this is our year boiiss... Let's enjoy this moment.

Jan 23, 5:09 PM
Feb 2023
Reply to EnD_2222
LETS GOOO MIINNNNNNNAA SAN!!! i know it i know it, the moment thy announce the recap movie daym man... this is our year boiiss... Let's enjoy this moment.
@EnD_2222 I hope they will adapt it properly.

More topics from this board

» Koyomi Vamp misses best Hanekawa moments

Datadaisa - Jan 22

3 by Reaperoflight »»
Jan 30, 6:57 AM

» Can I Watch This?

MordecaiMapper - Jan 24

1 by salarx »»
Jan 27, 10:11 AM

» Will this movie ever get an international release?

Ob1ma - Jan 20

1 by salarx »»
Jan 21, 12:33 AM

» Why are we getting a Kizu compilation film before adapting Off Season

TheRayquaza - Jan 9

9 by EnD_2222 »»
Jan 18, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Kizumonogatari: Koyomi Vamp Episode 1 Discussion

5hyguy - Jan 12

2 by Shenhe »»
Jan 13, 11:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.