Forum Settings
Forums
You're My Cutie
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2023 12:27 PM
Jun 2021
Nah, it’s actually happening. It’s doing a bloody Namaikizikari. What do you mean you won’t hold back anymore you shitty trope?? Can there just not be an unnecessary forced love triangle? I don’t care what bro says but I hope he gets his karma; fair enough you realised too late you liked her, but that should be the end of it. Don’t go being a right snake using your acting excuse to try and get close to her. That’s just being a bitch. If anything, confess and get rejected so it’ll be closure but it better end there. Getting sick of couples being happily together and then some random background character I couldn’t give two seconds of attention comes in trying to swoop the FMC for himself. The manga was genuinely enjoyable up until this point. Sure there were occasions of jealousy here and there but I’m fairly certain ever since the start of the manga, the FMC and MC have only ever had eyes on one another and it developed well from there. So I don’t see the point of adding this third wheeling twat into the mix except just create unnecessary drama. This better not drag coz shit is getting annoying now. 
Apr 9, 2023 4:42 AM
Mar 2020
Aaaa I’m excited for when she will go to ML’s house! I feel kinda sorry for the second lead but I hope he moves on fast and this love triangle arc won’t get toooo long I wanna see more development between FL and ML hehe

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! Chapter 33 Discussion

SnowQueen8921 - Jan 13

2 by Izuella »»
Mar 7, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! Chapter 21 Discussion

Tunnel_Rat - Jul 24, 2023

0 by Tunnel_Rat »»
Jul 24, 2023 3:49 PM

Poll: » Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! Chapter 19 Discussion

shutcardboard - Aug 1, 2022

2 by Tunnel_Rat »»
Feb 24, 2023 12:19 PM

» Is there anything else like this?

JazzyMrDerp - Aug 11, 2021

1 by Anime134340 »»
Jan 3, 2022 6:23 AM

Poll: » Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! Chapter 6 Discussion

_anita - Feb 11, 2021

0 by _anita »»
Feb 11, 2021 5:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.