Forum Settings
Forums
You're My Cutie
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2022 6:41 AM
Jun 2021
Wow, chapters 18 and 19 are really ruining this manga and everything it did until now. Hope this shit will stop real soon. Idc about the second dude being a slimy spineless creep that invades their lives and gets tolerated while acting all innocent to then try and ruin both the MCs love lifes but the author pulling the female lead into it and staining her character is bad taste.

Praying this is a 2 chapter ordeal..
Dec 19, 2022 6:46 AM

Nov 2019
shutcardboard said:
Wow, chapters 18 and 19 are really ruining this manga and everything it did until now. Hope this shit will stop real soon. Idc about the second dude being a slimy spineless creep that invades their lives and gets tolerated while acting all innocent to then try and ruin both the MCs love lifes but the author pulling the female lead into it and staining her character is bad taste.

Praying this is a 2 chapter ordeal..

Sorry to read that, I hope it will get better. Btw, did you read this two chapter in English? If so, is there any website where I can read it? I just finished reading chapter 17 and so I'm curious about the following chapters, but can't really find them. (No need for links, just a website name would do xd)
Feb 24, 2023 12:19 PM
Jun 2021
Bruh, what is it with mangas where the main couple is actually happily in a relationship and there’s always a second dude trying to butt in between the relationship? It’s so tasteless and annoyingly cliché. I had enough of that shit back in Namaikizikari where’d it’d be the same repeated formula over and over again coz the second lead couldn’t get it through his thick ass skull that the main girl was already taken and happily in a relationship. Do people actually like this shitty ‘love triangle’ trope?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! Chapter 33 Discussion

SnowQueen8921 - Jan 13

2 by Izuella »»
Mar 7, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! Chapter 21 Discussion

Tunnel_Rat - Jul 24, 2023

0 by Tunnel_Rat »»
Jul 24, 2023 3:49 PM

Poll: » Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! Chapter 20 Discussion

Tunnel_Rat - Feb 24, 2023

1 by Chadiyuu »»
Apr 9, 2023 4:42 AM

» Is there anything else like this?

JazzyMrDerp - Aug 11, 2021

1 by Anime134340 »»
Jan 3, 2022 6:23 AM

Poll: » Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! Chapter 6 Discussion

_anita - Feb 11, 2021

0 by _anita »»
Feb 11, 2021 5:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.