Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2022 5:42 AM
Apr 2019
I could feel the pressure most characters felt in this series, especially within the school dynamic, but oh boy how much annoying it is to see those boys uttering same bs over and over again, for what's sake? I don't think people who share that kind of mindset would be vocal to say this loud, usually you'll find them on online forum, staying anonymous.So I disliked the highschool male representation here, both the good or bad guys felt like an extreme version of a certain archetype.

But overall, I have positive feeling for this. Hope this gets continued in future
Apr 12, 2:09 PM

May 2010
I disagree, I've heard some teenage boys say some pretty shitty things when they felt comfortable to say it among friends. Maybe not all the time, but I don't think it seems so far-fetched. And even if in real life they wouldn't be as open about it all time, I'm sure it still gets said, maybe just gets overheard by other students instead of said boldly. I think this series is portraying what a lot of kids hear others around them saying.

This manga continues to portray the gender dynamics and double standards really well through these characters, and the confrontation between Miku and Nina at the end has me really curious where the mangaka is going to take this story next!

More topics from this board

» Update status??

DarkHumor04 - Oct 6, 2022

0 by DarkHumor04 »»
Oct 6, 2022 8:25 AM

» Manga's current status?

Rescue22 - Jan 30, 2021

2 by krxsp »»
Jul 25, 2021 11:47 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Miniskirt Chapter 1 Discussion

DevilYoungenby - Jun 29, 2020

3 by DevilYoungenby »»
Jul 6, 2020 8:36 PM

» Sayonara Miniskirt Chapter 1 Discussion

DevilYoungenby - Jun 29, 2020

0 by DevilYoungenby »»
Jun 29, 2020 12:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.