Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 31, 2021 4:17 AM

Mar 2012
Do you think this and ova 4 will get a dub?

I have been watching anime seriously for the past 12 years now i think? altough i have been pretty much watching them since i was kid. This one was probably my first along with dragon ball back when it aired on toonami. So while have gotten used to JP subs overall. this is one of the few series i prefer watching dubbed. It is how i grew up with.

I know that is had been licensed for crunchyroll for distribution so eventually it should get a dub probably about a year after the last ep of ova 5 air date.(jp usually allows a year at least to dub there stuff, unless its a simul dub)

I really hope they bring most of the original voice cast back. Probably not all of them, some of them have reitired and others have changed. but if for example Ryokos VA managed to return for Ai, maybe they can make an effort for the others to come too.

I would love to own it all as a complete collection, even if the last 2 ovas has suffered in terms of animation quality, story gaps etc. It a part of childhood.
Aug 16, 2021 3:24 PM

Jan 2020
I honestly doubt it, as from what I heard Ai Tenchi Muyou's sales weren't that good for Funimation, and they also let their streaming rights expire for GXP in 2019. Though then again, Funi does technically now have the streaming rights for OVA 4-5 due to them owning Crunchyroll now.

More topics from this board

» Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 5th Season Episode 6

L-Mo-Reppin - May 29, 2021

8 by HimeCrycho »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:28 AM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 5th Season Episode 6 Discussion

BartCreator - Nov 3, 2023

0 by BartCreator »»
Nov 3, 2023 12:50 AM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 5th Season Episode 4 Discussion

Yubisoft - Feb 16, 2023

0 by Yubisoft »»
Feb 16, 2023 1:13 PM

» Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 5th Season Episode 4 Discussion

L-Mo-Reppin - Nov 27, 2020

8 by Hesmiyu »»
Jun 14, 2022 6:58 AM

» Do I need to read any manga to understand the 5th season?

ezikialrage - Sep 29, 2020

2 by KiliianSleipnir »»
May 15, 2021 9:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.