Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2021 9:14 PM

Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
some development between them were omitted and lack of conclusion in the events to follow makes it seen chopped and only featuring a weird race with flying motos ski as the core xD and the whole homeless princess plot, the convicts buddy sub plot *sighs*... there's a lot to cover here!

but the music was nice it had such effect surround i never seen before on an oldie, but 1985-86 were weird times anyway, onto ova 2!
Berry-VodkaFeb 4, 2021 9:20 PM

đź’˘

Jul 7, 2021 7:21 AM

Aug 2012
That was pretty mediocre at best, bordering on bad. It just doesn't have any personaliity and the characters are all so boring. Way too many plots all at once and none of them given the time to develop.

My positive takeaways are the music, some parts of the animation were nice for the time but mainly I enjoyed the ship designs! They reminded me of Vanships from Last Exile as well as Nausicaa. Don't know why but I really love that design for vehicles.

Anyway maybe episode 2 will be better?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bavi Stock Episode 2 Discussion

Catalano - May 6, 2021

2 by Adampk »»
Jul 25, 2021 1:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.