Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2021 2:39 AM
Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I feel like I might have actually watched episode 2 but it was labeled episode 1. Millfuelle was fake and there's a whole fake Angel Brigade but then it said it's the last episode so that's why I think I may have watched episode 2 by accident.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Dec 23, 2022 4:55 PM
Mar 2019
Unsure of the order but it compliments the original.
Should have just extended the original.
Jan 26, 2023 4:38 AM

Jun 2021
The first episode is called Deco Pizza; it's actually episode 21 of the series. The second one is called Five Sukiyaki Lunch Boxes which is episode 26.

---

Wait, I'm confused. I've rewatched Galaxy Angel, episode 21 is Deco Pizza and episode 25 is Angel Dark Space Chazuke. I've rewatched Galaxy Angel Specials and its episode 1 is Deco Pizza which is episode 21 of Galaxy Angel. However, MAL lists Fallen Angel Dark Space Chazuke as episode 1 of Galaxy Angel Specials. There's no discrepancy with episode 26 of Galaxy Angel/episode 2 of Galaxy Angel Specials, though.

ANN lists Fallen Angel Dark Space Chazuke as episode 25 and Five Sukiyaki Lunch Boxes as episode 26 as unaired episodes same with Wikipedia. The titles in AniDB are a bit different from MAL's starting from episodes 21-24. Although, AniDB lists Deco Pizza as S1 (Special 1) and Five Sukiyaki Lunch Boxes as S2 (Special 2).

The order of the titles can be confusing so here are some resources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_Angel
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=837&page=25
https://anidb.net/anime/108

You be the judge.
IridescentJauneApr 2, 2023 5:12 AM
Apr 24, 2023 4:48 AM

Mar 2019
this episode actually made me really happy only for it to end like that... im so invested i cant help but take the show seriously now aaaa

also mint is a class A scammer that lil sneaky minty

More topics from this board

Poll: » Galaxy Angel Specials Episode 2 Discussion

nyanbinary - Jan 8, 2021

5 by IridescentJaune »»
Apr 2, 2023 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.