Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2020 3:56 PM

Jan 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
They finally reached the end. It was a really cute chapter, and a nice note to end on, tying back to one of their earlier adventures. It feels like there were still plenty of adventures they could have gone on and things we could learn about the characters. Will Nono ever learn to make bread? Will Sacchan's cuteness ever live up to Yui's savage standards? Will Kotoha ever beat a game? It looks like Hitoribocchi is also getting close to its end, so I hope Katsuwo will start another manga.
Oct 29, 2020 5:24 PM

Jan 2018
Sad to see it end, but it was a fun ride. Hitoribocchi will be even harder to see end.
Oct 29, 2020 7:55 PM

May 2016
I prefer this series pretty much than Hitoribocchi so dammit, but this is not the end as colors are alive new adventures will wait for them.
Oct 29, 2020 9:17 PM

Oct 2012
I suppose will now start reading Kin no Tamago to stay in the Katsuwo-zone while I wait for the last Bocchi chapters
Nov 1, 2020 12:06 PM

Jul 2016
Good final chapter and Saitou once again had to deal with the usual Colors mischievousness.

And so it comes to an end. It's a shame, I really liked the characters including all the side characters and the chapters never really felt repetitive so there was potential. But I guess keeping it short and simple is also a good decision.

This was a pretty fun and feels-good manga. I guess I'll have to read more works by the same author now.
Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake
Yoshii did nothing wrong

Nov 9, 2020 9:38 AM

Nov 2017
How can i show my gratitude to Katsuwo sensei for gifting us this amazing piece of work. Every time i read the manga, every time i felt the cuteness and innocence in it made me feel like a kid all over again. No matter how many times i read it i can never get over the obseesion i have for this manga. Thanks again and it'll always be one of my favourites.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mitsuboshi Colors Chapter 16 Discussion

Gi_ - Aug 11, 2022

0 by Gi_ »»
Aug 11, 2022 7:26 AM

Poll: » Mitsuboshi Colors Chapter 71 Discussion

orangeskull - Oct 22, 2020

3 by LastLuminescence »»
Oct 24, 2020 2:51 PM

Poll: » Mitsuboshi Colors Chapter 70 Discussion

orangeskull - Oct 15, 2020

0 by orangeskull »»
Oct 15, 2020 4:23 PM

Poll: » Mitsuboshi Colors Chapter 69 Discussion

orangeskull - Oct 10, 2020

0 by orangeskull »»
Oct 10, 2020 4:43 PM

Poll: » Mitsuboshi Colors Chapter 68 Discussion

orangeskull - Oct 2, 2020

1 by Individuo80 »»
Oct 5, 2020 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.