Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2020 8:49 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Masquerade plans to made an ultimate Bakugan. It seems we got another battle with the third highest rank. Fortunately, Dan came in to saved Bruno's neck. The evolution gone crazy, Dragonoid Dan's become more powerful and destroyed that nasty Bakugan. Such an expected ending. Good! Finally Marucho and Bruno back alived. Then, their new goal was setup, to found a way to make their Bakugan evolved. Solid goal, there.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 9, 2020 10:17 AM
May 2020
Hey I have a question how does Dan join the fight being so far from runo.
Are there any rules? Does the player must see the opponent as Dan did so he could join?
Because it could happen that some random person used the card in the same time as runo did and he could magically join them?
How does that work?
Nov 9, 2020 7:30 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Bonsai_Tree said:
Hey I have a question how does Dan join the fight being so far from runo.
Are there any rules? Does the player must see the opponent as Dan did so he could join?
Because it could happen that some random person used the card in the same time as runo did and he could magically join them?
How does that work?

I think, it might be yes, that you need to see the battle that must be play on to join their battle too. As you can see, if the players openned up their field card like Dan's did, they could join the battle too. Even if they were in a different place, they would both merge at the same battle bakugan dimension. They became separated again after finishing the battle, so thats why Dan caught them both at his own place. At the end, they were both at the same place as Dan. I think thats it as you can see more of any of those scenes at the future scene.

So, if the random players came in, they saw them both open the field card, and they are open the field card too, all of them will be placed in the same battle dimension area. They can be a spectator or join the battle as they wishes. But, they need to put on a gate card at the separated area first, to ready to commence the battle.

I hope its clear you, sorry for the late reply xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 9, 2020 9:59 PM
May 2020
It wasnt late, I went to sleep and I have ur answer for me it was like time skipped (sleep is magical)
I want to see this kind if situation more in future episodes. It actually can be handy.
But still I suck at bakugan rules XD I'm watching for the plot

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Episode 52 Discussion

AquosBrawler18 - Sep 28, 2017

8 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Mar 15, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Episode 32 Discussion

Ofek - May 12, 2020

2 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Mar 14, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Episode 29 Discussion

Ofek - May 12, 2020

2 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Mar 14, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Episode 1 Discussion

salman7 - Feb 6, 2020

2 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Mar 12, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Episode 10 Discussion

badabass - Jul 18, 2020

1 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 7, 2023 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.