Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2020 11:52 AM
Oct 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, OldCastle has finally started subbing this anime. I was one of the people who asked for it, so I'm really happy that it's finally out (after watching Attack No.1, I wanted more xD).

Basically what happens is that the volleyball club was shut, because a member died earlier due to harassment from other members. Our main character, Mimi, tries to re-open it gathering new members with her friend Yukari, and they manage to get 16 girls to join the club. But Rumi, the leader of the basketball team, makes them run away, with the story the volleyball club room is haunted. Alone again, Mimi and Yukari try to find more girls to complete the team, or else they can't reopen the club. In the end, they barely manage to make it, with two girls from 1st year, and two other older girls. One of them, Ichijou Asuka, is known as a troublemaker, and she enters the team with the condition of being the captain. Is the team going to survive?

The opening and ending themes are both great, in the voice of the amazing Mitsuko Horie. The voice acting and animation are quite decent, not the best of their time, but they still hold up pretty well.

I can't wait to watch the next episode (but first, I need to finish Saint Seiya xD)!

P.S - Sorry if my English isn't great, I'm actually Portuguese.
Apr 4, 2020 1:27 PM
Feb 2018
What is that guy's role in this show? The guy on poster? Coach or what?
Apr 6, 2020 2:47 PM
Oct 2016
A_silent_Being said:
What is that guy's role in this show? The guy on poster? Coach or what?

Yeah, I think he is going to end up being their coach
Apr 7, 2020 12:49 PM
Feb 2018
@MidnightSunset25

How many episodes have been subbed btw. Where are you watching the series at?
Apr 7, 2020 2:45 PM
Oct 2016
A_silent_Being said:
@MidnightSunset25

How many episodes have been subbed btw. Where are you watching the series at?

At the moment, 5. OldCastle is subbing it, they're a great fansub (they subbed Attack No.1 as well!). You can download the episodes here: https://oldcastle.moe/project-ashita_e_attack.html
Apr 9, 2020 11:13 AM
Feb 2018
@MidnightSunset25

Great, thanks a lot for the replies. I wish they sub the whole series. They are doing it at a good pace - an episode per week. Though i guess i'll start with the series once they subbed the whole series.
Apr 9, 2020 11:27 AM
Oct 2016
@A_silent_Being

No problem ^^

Knowing them, I know they will sub everything :)
Nov 25, 2020 7:24 AM
Dec 2015
I'm surprised that nowadays series such as this one gets subbed. Great work. A lot of old series should deserve this but I guess they look too old for the new generations...
Nov 29, 2020 12:29 PM
Dec 2015
Alright, I'll watch this series and comment since someone else is doing that

Pretty interesting start, where the girls are already in trouble forming the team. Mimi is a good character, as you would expect from a protagonist. She seems one of those types always wanting to help others, which can get annoying at times, but she seems to be having it rough with not having the parents, and is also very determined, so that's nice

The basketball girl is an asshole and the blonde girl doesn't seem any better. The Judo guy is right, she spells trouble, but they can't afford to find another member. She is in the opening though so there should be time for redemption. At least the other new girls seems nice

The dead girl story is exaggerated, but it's japan we are talking about, so... while the part of the ghost can't be taken seriously, proving that a ghost doesn't exist shouldn't be a valid argument, basket girl! Even so the girls are still scared and that's ridiculous. The night scene was kind of funny though
Hanzo__HattoriNov 29, 2020 12:32 PM
Aug 10, 2022 5:46 AM

May 2017
Damn, this looks like it'll be lame, based off of episode 1. Definitely doesn't look like it'll live up to Attack No. 1. Disappointing!
LisbonMappingAug 10, 2022 8:24 AM
Apr 21, 2023 2:44 AM

Oct 2016
This seems to be somewhat a copy cat from Attack No.1 but hey from Episode 1 its still seem to be good in my opinion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 23 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Feb 7, 2021

5 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
May 18, 2023 7:18 PM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 4 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Apr 6, 2020

3 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
Apr 24, 2023 2:50 AM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 22 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Feb 7, 2021

1 by Hanzo__Hattori »»
Feb 9, 2021 10:05 PM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 21 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Feb 6, 2021

2 by Hanzo__Hattori »»
Feb 8, 2021 9:11 PM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 20 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Nov 16, 2020

2 by Hanzo__Hattori »»
Feb 7, 2021 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.