Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2019 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I don't get it. Why does Ran-chan have feelings for that guy? All I know is that she said something about him being there for her.

As for some comments about the whole volume, I liked seeing children act like children (e.g. Mana's interest in the boy band in chapter 8 and the non-sexual stuff with Akari in chapters 1-6). I also found some of the characters to be cute (sometimes both in appearance and personality). The character whose appearance I liked most ended up being this one; I don't know who she is, but the illustration of her appears somewhere in the volume (outside the 9 chapters). And the highlight of the read ended up being Akari's tears in chapter 6 (I wasn't expecting anything to evoke an emotional response during this manga).
removed-userDec 26, 2020 6:27 AM
Feb 9, 2021 6:34 PM

Jan 2017
Poor thing. Her remarks about her father make me think that the stepmom is only there for sex and the daughter has either seen it or has been molested herself. I would have immediately reported that child to CPS

More topics from this board

» philisophical effect

otiosemaraud - Jun 28, 2013

8 by Saiaku27 »»
Apr 25, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Tsukimi-sou no Akari Chapter 3 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 7, 2019

5 by imbored666 »»
Sep 20, 2023 1:55 PM

Poll: » Tsukimisou no Akari Chapter 1 Discussion

funkotaku - May 25, 2013

14 by BirbSMB »»
Jul 16, 2023 1:09 AM

Poll: » Tsukimi-sou no Akari Chapter 6 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 7, 2019

3 by bhbhbfghb »»
Jul 14, 2023 10:00 AM

Poll: » Pink Switch Chapter Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Jan 6, 2011

2 by sourfrog »»
Feb 9, 2021 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.