Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2019 4:00 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The first 2 pages gave me the impression that Chigasaki wanted all the power and none of the responsibility. The scenario that followed (pages 3 and beyond) is surprisingly amusing though. The thing that amused me the most was probably Chubby-yama going for Chigasaki's panties. I also liked the classmates cheering them on as they engaged in fornication. Seeing the students blush made me think they were getting off from the situation. This chapter's definitely an improvement over the previous one. Interestingly, there's even a lesson in this one. To quote Raimi's Spider-Man: "with great power comes great responsibility."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo Kareshi Kanojo Chapter Discussion

solec - Aug 18, 2013

4 by removed-user »»
Nov 8, 2019 4:26 PM

Poll: » Ero♡Pippi Chapter 10 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 8, 2019

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 8, 2019 4:17 PM

Poll: » Ero♡Pippi Chapter 4 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 8, 2019 4:12 PM

Poll: » Ero♡Pippi Chapter 3 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 8, 2019 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.