Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 6, 2019 6:04 PM

Sep 2012
Actually, I planned on finish subbing this and releasing it as a Batch and surprise everyone, but I think it would go unnoticed. So I want you all to watch this Anime this season, 1 episode per week like it would have originally aired. So you can literally experience this show like it would air back then, seasonally! Since this anime hasn't been subbed yet, it means I'm adopting it, and will fully finish to sub it in a fixed timeline.

I'm gonna start a new release, with new Subs, all looking better and also in a better video source!

I'm going to release the newly subbed episodes, 1 episode per week!

Also to spread it further, I will include German Subtitles as well!
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Jul 6, 2019 6:28 PM

Jan 2017
valoon said:
Actually, I planned on finish subbing this and releasing it as a Batch and surprise everyone, but I think it would go unnoticed. So I want you all to watch this Anime this season, 1 episode per week like it would have originally aired. So you can literally experience this show like it would air back then, seasonally! Since this anime hasn't been subbed yet, it means I'm adopting it, and will fully finish to sub it in a fixed timeline.

I'm gonna start a new release, with new Subs, all looking better and also in a better video source!

You're amazing for doing this! Very good subbing so far as well!

May 27, 2020 11:26 AM
Dec 2018
valoon said:

So, have you actually finished subbing? Is there the batch anywhere? I would like to watch it if there is any opportunity ;)
May 28, 2020 8:42 AM

Sep 2012
DavidOk410 said:
valoon said:

So, have you actually finished subbing? Is there the batch anywhere? I would like to watch it if there is any opportunity ;)

Sadly I haven't finished it subbing yet :( Mainly because a lot of real life stuff + the whole Corona thing hit but I will try to use summer vacation to finish it

So far I made a batch for episode 1-13 tho (Basically Season 1) So you can check it out if you want! I will start releasing episode 14 and ongoing somewhere from July and then hopefully on a weekly basis
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
May 28, 2021 7:03 PM

Jul 2013
Very excited for more episodes! Thank you so much for subbing this series!
20+ series on dropped tab that aren't fully subbed hoping one day most of these will be subbed

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tanken Driland Episode 16 Discussion

valoon - Sep 20, 2022

1 by ASAMAMAZN »»
Sep 17, 2023 4:28 AM

» Fansubber?

dragynfaerie - Jul 11, 2014

7 by dragynfaerie »»
Jul 15, 2020 8:43 AM

Poll: » Tanken Driland Episode 18 Discussion

valoon - Jan 26, 2015

0 by valoon »»
Jan 26, 2015 9:18 AM

Poll: » Tanken Driland Episode 17 Discussion

valoon - Nov 13, 2014

0 by valoon »»
Nov 13, 2014 8:39 AM

Poll: » Tanken Driland Episode 7 Discussion

felix1290 - Aug 28, 2012

4 by kandiiyuutaamu »»
Jan 2, 2014 3:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.