Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2017 12:32 PM

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That's enough I'm dropping this shit, this couple is the least likeable I've ever come across in a yaoi manga. Akitora has got a child and a wonderful wife on top of that, I would have respected this kind of family but I'm done with their bullshit, damn
Dec 12, 2017 4:39 PM
Dec 2017
This manga has a lot of gang, sex, rape and blood but but I cant help but feel that Rogi is pure. he has obviously done a lot but he is the type you can't hate. He has had this burning passion for Akitora that he can't help but go after him. he is like a child that only sees what's in front of him and does not react well to tragedy unless its to his love ones. his love for his daughter just make me see a great innocence as he cries for love. chapter 6 although sweet it foreshadows something tragic since in the previous manga Akitora left Rogi, I can only feel the separation scene coming up. I can't tell the structure of this story maybe scarlet will bring it to the present and continue or stop at the tragedy either way it's beautiful.
stcecililleeDec 12, 2017 5:20 PM
May 24, 2020 1:40 AM

Aug 2019
Anybody know if this is actually still going on? Vol 3 came out a while ago...
私だけが自分の夢を見ているのだ

More topics from this board

» "Jealousy" by Scarlet Beriko will end in the upcoming Cheri+ issue

removed-user - Apr 1, 2021

1 by 54bubbles »»
Apr 1, 2021 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.