Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2017 9:28 PM

Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm still wondering how there going to end this series because it's about to end and there's so many unresolved issue's and it feels like the story is only starting to pick up which is weird. Was not expecting reverto to return that was a nice surprise.

A little disappointed they didn't include the Deviljho's theme but I should have known they wouldn't have added it since none of the monster's had there theme's play which is a let down. Mt. Celion is no joke seriously you get one tough monster after another and for one of them to be a blighted Zinogre no less.

Cheval still hasn't given up and now all his pointless b$#&$ing has paid off with one hell of a monster didn't expect him to actually get the egg to hatch I thought lute would be able to do it. A Versa Nowa that's right Cheval's new monster is a Versa Nowa, I'll be honest I have no idea what this monster is, I've never faced it then again I never really make it that far in monster hunter... well once I get to G rank I pretty much stop.

ok time for me to freak out:
FallenEntityAug 12, 2017 10:01 PM
Aug 12, 2017 9:52 PM

Jan 2015
So Lute and the Scriveners are on the way for the final Kinship Ore, which is located at the Ruin of Zalam. While Cheval having some break over a giant bone in the dessert and giving his Kinship Stone to Manelger when he mention about white dragon, again.
Oh well back to Lute and others, now that they bring Reverto and Fahali come along with them, REAL hunter which means there must be some monster they'll encounter later and it's "no ordinary" monster.
And that's damn true. They encounter not just one, but three and become four at that last minute but I don't know the last one until Navirou explained about it at the Monstie Manual Section "no ordinary" monster. The first one is already encountered, but the second and third... it's a WHOA.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 13, 2017 5:25 PM

Dec 2014
FallenEntity said:

A Versa Nowa that's right Cheval's new monster is a Versa Nowa, I'll be honest I have no idea what this monster is, I've never faced it then again I never really make it that far in monster hunter... well once I get to G rank I pretty much stop.

As an avid MH fan I had to find out what this Verusa Nowa is. Apparently it's a new elder dragon introduced in the MH Stories game. Man I would've loved to fight it in Generations or World.
Aug 15, 2017 8:43 PM

May 2017
Man, Cheval really really needs to die, I'll give this series a 10 if he dies lol

Gotta say, Lute got on his armor really fast everytime, where did he even put it, I didn't see any bag lol

Dos Pogi actually assisted, nice lol
Nov 1, 2022 11:56 AM

Jan 2021
The angry pickle showed up.... and it still couldn't save this nepisode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 46 Discussion

Mascera - Aug 19, 2017

6 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 12:08 PM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 44 Discussion

Mascera - Aug 5, 2017

2 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 11:35 AM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 41 Discussion

FallenEntity - Jul 15, 2017

7 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 10:52 AM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 40 Discussion

Mascera - Jul 9, 2017

4 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 10:42 AM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 39 Discussion

Mascera - Jul 1, 2017

7 by Hayley2877 »»
Oct 27, 2022 1:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.