Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2008 9:19 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An okay episode. I wish there had been more than just being at the gate trying to gain entrance. Oh well. Maybe next episode.

Mar 5, 2008 4:38 PM

Nov 2007
This one wasn't very good. Hopefully the show picks up soon, because second season has been rather disappointing.
Aug 7, 2009 12:30 PM

Apr 2009
Ok this anime wasn't much when it came to novelty or smarts... but it was passable, still things have gone significantly downhill even for its modest standards as of late... this episode was just too filled with clichés and idiocy to bear... I really do hope it gets at least mildly entertaining again in the next few episodes.
Aug 8, 2014 1:41 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode

But fucking damn we spent the whole episode trying to get in front of the freaking front gate?? Seriously those fucking idiots who tries to get away should just fucking die.

Shure reminded Shurei when she was young. When everywhere she look, people dying to the famine and war within the council.

I've also noticed they've been reusing animation to show how the scene played out before it happened. Just wish they showed everything instead of going back and forth that this scene happened before they went to the current one. It wastes time tbh.

So I'm guessing this arc is finally over? Of course Eigetsu and Kourin have been captured, so we need to know how will they escape this??

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
May 2, 6:06 PM

May 2016
Based wife moment at the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should they make a new season of the Japanese anime ColourCloud Palace or remake the entire anime ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 9

1 by Alpha-Nine »»
May 26, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion

SomaHeir - Aug 9, 2014

2 by Turn_A_Blum »»
May 3, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Did watching Colourcloud Palace made you want to study for a master's degree in public administration to prepare you to become an official ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 24, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Crystal - Dec 16, 2007

7 by Verasucha1980 »»
Aug 27, 2022 8:20 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 35 Discussion

starrysky - Feb 5, 2009

3 by Engiem »»
Jun 19, 2021 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.