Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 8, 2010 5:20 PM

Jul 2009
The 1. Episode is subbed and i have just watched it so i opened a toppic to discuss it:

What i have to say to this toppic:
Holy shit what kind of crappy boring shit was this?!
Sorry maybe i over do it but i simply had to say this

some examples: preview episode 2: the mein chara is talking about his personality has changed in th efirst episode .. i mean how should e know we only know his personality in the first episode there wasn't a episode 0.
Or the very 1. scene. Same idea like Higurashi *show the ending to motivate the people to whatch the series to understand the ending* but higurashi has kind of surreal murder at the beginning. The beginning scene of oomikami reminds me more to an 3. class love novel with Zomies!

and there are more reasons (i have listed more at my (german) blog but to lazy to translate it now in english its 2:22 in germany atm.
The greatest archivment if the devil is, that people don't belive in his existence.
My Blog My Clan My Anime List My Manga List
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 9, 2010 1:56 AM
Jun 2009
I thought it was allright.
Character's seem a little dull to me, but it's only been one episode.
I'm sure it will get better soon.
Jan 9, 2010 2:02 AM

Jul 2009
i hope so
The greatest archivment if the devil is, that people don't belive in his existence.
Jan 9, 2010 4:22 AM

Oct 2009
It felt like a standard opening episode to me - character presentations, general plot outline, first mystery elements... If I recall correctly, the first episodes of Higurashi and Umineko anime also were like this.
No really outstanding moments (apart from the first and last 2 minutes anyway^^).

That said, I'm now really curious to see how episode 2 delevops.
Jan 9, 2010 4:27 AM

Oct 2009
it wasnt that bad, but the characters do seem very bland and boring, still im going to watch all of this and hope it gets better.
Jan 9, 2010 5:17 AM

Jul 2009
I loved the opening theme and the ending theme, but i don't like the OP animation. I hate Izusu, but the other characters are okay. I really like Nemuru~
I hope it gets better too!
Jan 10, 2010 1:37 AM

Apr 2009
Have a fairly good feeling about the 1-st ep. Reminded me Higurashi quite a bit, minus the clearly stressed supernatural aspect, which does lower the score.
Really liked the atmosphere and the setting tho.
Have high hopes for this.
Whenever you correct someone's grammar just remember that nobody likes you.
Jan 10, 2010 4:25 AM

Jun 2009
Well, I found this episode rather uninteresting, I'm more amused and interested in the gender ambiguity (even though he is, indeed, a guy) of the main character. I could have sworn he was a chick.

Even though this particular anime may have enlightened me to exactly why my friends roflmao'd at my haircut, eg. "hahahahhahahhahahaha XD You look like a chick !!! XDXDXDXD", I'd rather be blown away by suspense and plot twists.

I'm hoping the series picks up later on, cause, this was the anime that I was looking most forward to this season. I mean, Peach Pit+ 7th Expansion = Awesome, right?
Jan 11, 2010 4:43 AM

Jun 2008
pretty interesting
I like wolves in general...
as i understood - here we'll see no ordinary wolves but smth different
but still I'll continue watching it

OEC ~ CCO ~ TSC+VIP ~ UC ~ TCO ~ TVMF ~ MCC + Other Badges
Jan 12, 2010 5:32 AM

Aug 2009
the characters that shown still less, well, its the 1rst episode.
And the story also.
The interesting part only the Ookami Kakushi.
Hope the next episode will be better
Jan 14, 2010 1:38 PM

Feb 2008
It was okay, not to bad and too great either. It's still too early to make a clear judgment but I kinda liked it, the music is amazing, as expected from Yuki Kajiura, this is enough reason for me to watch this anime till the end. It did remind me of Higurashi in some ways.

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Jan 18, 2010 2:39 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
Expecting another Higurashi and Umineko-like anime, though it may possibly be better than both.
Jan 21, 2010 3:11 AM

Dec 2008
It has really very good OSTs, anyway I have start to watch this anime couse Yuki Kajiura ^_^
I like the idea of this anime as well anyway, it reminds me of Higurashi ^_^
also nice art, wolf girl is really great <3

hope next ep. will be more interesting ^_^

Jan 21, 2010 2:57 PM

Jul 2009
everybody sais remind him to higurashi but it'S more it has a some kind of loking like similar kapter 1 plot but higurashi was allready kinda psychological in episode 2 and this is still some standart predictable mysrery plot
+ higurashi has no realy supernatural things in s1
only some look like but not direktly shown
Jan 22, 2010 2:00 AM
Aug 2009
well you might have a point there Matombo (i haven't seen ep 6 of higurashi or ep 2 of this series though, so my knowledge might be limited) however i think the goal of the first ep was kinda to make it look "normal" and really make it feel like noting strange was going on until now. But i have to agree that its not really original.

the part were everyone acted like that one boy never existed made we think a little of Shakugan no shana were people "disappear too" and they way he disappeared in deed made me think somewhat of higurashi, though there you have now idea how they actually disappear, they just do. Still i have hope for this animé :D better a good copy then a bad original i guess.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Request Member Cards here! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yukari_Hiwada - Nov 12, 2009

361 by -Karoshi- »»
Apr 23, 2013 9:36 PM

» Ookami Kakushi -&gt; Favorite Character

Cyanwasserstoff - Mar 4, 2013

0 by Cyanwasserstoff »»
Mar 4, 2013 5:37 AM

» Arcs ???

Go-Mi-Nam - Jan 15, 2010

4 by Go-Mi-Nam »»
Jan 19, 2010 7:51 PM

» the game

Dangooooooo - Sep 29, 2009

5 by Azzen »»
Jan 19, 2010 7:39 PM

» Expactations

Sakurei - Sep 23, 2009

49 by Matombo »»
Jan 8, 2010 5:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.