Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2016 10:21 PM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wow, I loved this episode again. Nice to see Yui and the other back from zetsubou with their will.
Shut punch Close's face is great too.
Princess rod is broken, and next their final form? Grand Princess is open.

and trailer Mahopri. Riko looks nice.
Jan 17, 2016 1:26 AM
Jun 2011
shut punch in close face was so great
Jan 19, 2016 5:10 AM

Sep 2015
Yui and Shut totally have my respect. Is Yui the first person to break away from bad guys in all precure series? Unbelievable.

No word can describe this episode, all i can say is nice speech and nice punch from shut lol.
valvravetruthJan 19, 2016 5:16 AM
Jan 21, 2016 6:00 AM

Nov 2012
shut was awesome this episode, and yui too. she managed to break out of the cage!!
Jan 21, 2016 7:09 AM
Aug 2015
silverwalls said:
shut was awesome this episode, and yui too. she managed to break out of the cage!!

I was hoping she would transform to a cure. But nope.
Jan 21, 2016 9:09 AM

May 2013
sayafurqan said:
silverwalls said:

not likely. why are people want yui become precure? :D I'm curious :D
Jan 21, 2016 4:10 PM
Jun 2013
alyya said:
sayafurqan said:

bc she deserves to be one, Yui holding that magical key in the end gave me hope :D
Jan 24, 2016 11:52 AM
Jun 2013
MusulMan said:
alyya said:

bc she deserves to be one, Yui holding that magical key in the end gave me hope :D

While I would agree that Yui deserves to be / should be a precure, that ship has left port a while ago because, as far as I know, there has not been a Precure series that has a new Cure show up this late in the series. One could argue that Suite Precure did, but that was more of a reveal as to who Cure Muse was and not introducing a new Cure, and that was just before the Suite Precure movie.
Feb 9, 2016 10:04 PM
Aug 2015
MusulMan said:
alyya said:

ME TOO!! I was hoping so much for YUI to be a cure.
Apr 10, 2017 6:19 AM

Nov 2011
Yui becoming a Cure not only wouldn't make sense this late in the show, it would take away the impact of her being able to break out of the cage of despair by herself and show the others how to as well. As a normal human, that's an incredible feat.

Her development across the series and her eventual strength shown here is what will make her memorable.

Respect to Shut too. He made quite the cool entrance.

Hype for the finale.
Sep 15, 2018 7:13 PM

Jul 2015
This episode was simply perfect to me.

In the thread of episode 41 I said that Yui breaking free from the cage by herself was the only thing that would have made that episode better, but I disagree with that now because she doing it here was amazing and so emotional to see, and not only that, she even pushed all the other people to break free as well! She might not be a Precure, but she's as a much of a heroine as the other four, what a great character.

And my request for redeemed Shut comeback happened, and oh boy it did! That punch to Close was soo satisfying to see, and he also helped the Precures to convince the brainwashed Lock to be purified, I couldn't ask for more.

The princess rod broke, Dyspear seems to be prepared for a fight and Close is still there as well, so hyped for the last two episodes!
Jun 5, 2020 6:10 AM

Jan 2019
Yui is amazing (respect)
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

Aug 12, 2021 1:57 AM

Feb 2020
Yui was amazing in this episode.

SerafosFeb 19, 11:40 AM
May 14, 2023 8:01 AM
Oct 2021
NOT YUI GETTING LOCKED IN A CAGE FOR THE FOURTH TIME-

Nah, this is just straight-up bullying at this point (although, I guess they wouldn’t care-)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 21 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 28, 2015

10 by pendr4gonz »»
May 7, 4:23 AM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 20 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 14, 2015

10 by pendr4gonz »»
May 6, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 16 Discussion

Ryuu_Hou-ou - May 18, 2015

10 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 14 Discussion

silverwalls - May 4, 2015

13 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 12 Discussion

megmica - Apr 18, 2015

16 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 20, 5:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.