Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2015 6:20 PM
Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This new manga is really funny. I like how the little kid is the real devil and the devil is just a pushover! He doesn't even want to make people evil. I just found it really different and I like how it's less serious than most Jump series, but also darker than most. I hope this succeeds and Viz keeps translating it past chapter 3.
May 27, 2015 5:12 AM
Mar 2012
I really liked the first chapter, it had plenty of comedy but had a dark undertone that fitted alongside it quite nicely. Definitely interested to see where chapter 2 takes it next week.
May 27, 2015 6:45 AM
May 2015
The first chapter was ok. I found Taira Aeru a child like Light only less twisted in a way more devious though.
Jun 24, 2015 6:08 AM
Jul 2014
someone plz help ,plz plz plzi want to know the name of characters that have appeared so far in the manga ,plz plz help bro ,i need to know it ,plz help
plz give me names of characters in the manga ,like supporting characters ,protagonist etc.. plz plz help ,its urgent ,plz kindly help
Jul 3, 2015 5:58 AM
Jun 2015
Chapter 1 was good ,Its more like Death Note, Except the fact that Aeru is less evil on outside appearance and more on inside , I f this manga gets more interesting by tactics like in Death Note ,Its GOLD , but its a matter of time before we can judge it.
Madogiwa resembles lesser evil than Shinigami /Ryuk on Death Note.
At the moment the manga is nearly 30% death note ,but adopting a carbon copy of another manga/anime won't work well ,but in this case people will read any manga that resembles death note because of the effect death note caused on anime/manga fans,But the storyline need to be thickened .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Devily-man Chapter 2 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Jun 1, 2015

2 by ryandamore »»
Jul 3, 2015 6:01 AM

Poll: » Devily-man Chapter 3 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Jun 8, 2015

1 by ryanjose »»
Jun 24, 2015 6:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.