Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2015 12:16 AM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
amazing episode.

I think this episode just filler, but fight scene between haruka vs butler zetsuborg is really good.
Aroma's dream is touching also.

The weakness of this episode just I expected more the collaboration of twilight and lock teamwork. the zetsuborg surely strong, but that's not different when shut summon his zetsuborg too.

next episode~
megmicaMay 10, 2015 10:15 PM
May 12, 2015 7:35 AM

Nov 2012
aroma and pafu's human forms were cute.
i also loved the fight between flora and the zetsuborg, so good.
May 12, 2015 3:26 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
I found this episode sort of boring and Aroma annoying.
May 13, 2015 2:53 PM

Jul 2011
A pretty good episode. It was good to see an episode around the fairs. The Butler taking the being turned into a monster was good, and the fight was pretty good.

Still my favorite part of this episode was Puff's turing into a human. Puff was super cute. They just keep finding ways to make her ever more cuter. I hope we get to see human Puff again.
May 15, 2015 12:41 AM

Nov 2010
I feel like this won't be the last time that Puff and Aroma are going to be in their human forms. I don't know about the others, and I can see how Aroma might be annoying, but I really like Aroma. Ever since his character first showed up. I thought that I wasn't going to like Puff but she is just too adorable not to like.

Overall, it was a cute episode. This is actually the first time that I'm going to be keeping up with an anime series up-to-date. Kind of exciting. Oohh.

Whelp. Onto watch 'Isuca' while I wait for the next episode to come out tomorrow!!``
May 15, 2015 1:51 AM

May 2013
Yuuta_Kaoru said:
I feel like this won't be the last time that Puff and Aroma are going to be in their human forms. I don't know about the others, and I can see how Aroma might be annoying, but I really like Aroma. Ever since his character first showed up. I thought that I wasn't going to like Puff but she is just too adorable not to like.

Overall, it was a cute episode. This is actually the first time that I'm going to be keeping up with an anime series up-to-date. Kind of exciting. Oohh.

Whelp. Onto watch 'Isuca' while I wait for the next episode to come out tomorrow!!``

yeah, aroma is annoying, but I can live with that.

and more importantly, I hope these fairy more relevant with main plot. Like Hummy who has important role in suite precure.
Jul 5, 2015 4:42 PM

Jul 2014
Another amazing episode. I personally don't find Aroma annoying though I can see why others do.

Aroma learning to take other people's feelings into consideration was touching to see.
[center][/center]
Jan 24, 2016 1:42 PM

Aug 2007
It seems that is a new tradiciton to make the fairiys into humans, but tha chef with a puppy face was really cute...

Oct 10, 2016 5:34 AM
Aug 2016
Aromas human form is so cute! I wish he could stay like that forever.......
Feb 4, 2017 11:27 AM

Jun 2014
That was the Aroma episode I didn't knew I wanted until I got it.
Puff's human from was so freaking adorable.
The fight was pretty kickass as well.
May 11, 2017 2:35 AM

Feb 2014
For all their magic, they sure suck at detecting danger. Shouldn't they be able to sense a "disturbance in the force" or something whenever one of those Zetsuborg things appears and starts causing despair? If nothing else, at least give them these muggle devices called "cellphones", so that they could avoid situations like in this episodes and instantly call for backup whenever the three of them aren't together.

Overall, this episode was kind of boring. Although, Puff looked even cuter in her human form.
Aug 16, 2018 8:08 AM

Jul 2015
That was such a great episode, Aroma finally understood what it means to be a butler after a fun first half with him and Haruka, the old butler was such a respectable character.

The action vs the butlerzuborg was crazy good, loved the animation and also the emotion of the episode, Aroma ran all the way to the school to call for help to save Haruka!
Aug 8, 2021 1:32 AM

Feb 2020
Aroma learned the importance of respecting his master's feelings. He's going to be a great butler. :)

Puff's human from was so adorable. <3

SerafosMay 27, 10:12 PM
May 9, 2022 10:28 PM

Feb 2013
I cannot help it, I must adopt human aroma and Pafu to my imaginary hoard of fictional children
<-click
Jan 20, 1:41 PM

Jul 2016
Aroma the Butler, fun arc not to shabby.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 21 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 28, 2015

10 by pendr4gonz »»
May 7, 4:23 AM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 20 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 14, 2015

10 by pendr4gonz »»
May 6, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 16 Discussion

Ryuu_Hou-ou - May 18, 2015

10 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 14 Discussion

silverwalls - May 4, 2015

13 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 12 Discussion

megmica - Apr 18, 2015

16 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 20, 5:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.