Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2015 1:58 AM

Jan 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A lot better than I expected.
Very saucy as well.

God damn it, I really hope that they make a third episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2015 1:03 PM

Sep 2013
Typical shoplifting blackmail hentai.
Mar 9, 2015 4:49 AM

Jul 2008
Thought it was gonna be absolutely boring but it's alright actually :)
Mar 17, 2015 5:28 PM

Oct 2013
How are these two related? Ienai Koto seems to be the sequel episode to Ikenai Koto when you watch them. Story and the girl. WTF? Can someone clarify why this is, but they show no relation to each other on MAL?
Mar 18, 2015 5:04 AM
Oct 2013
Not as stimulating as ikenai koto 1st episode. Lacking in the good reactions and story was pretty silly...

But I was cheering on the guy teacher XD

Not sure but think the mina-chan's voice was different maybe VA change? Gotta check that later... Nope, same VA.

JewlZ25 said:
How are these two related? Ienai Koto seems to be the sequel episode to Ikenai Koto when you watch them. Story and the girl. WTF? Can someone clarify why this is, but they show no relation to each other on MAL?
You can add the relation yourself if you want. It clearly continues from the story of ikenai koto. The manga author created both an ienai koto and ikenai koto.
User-sanMar 19, 2015 4:20 AM
Mar 20, 2015 9:17 PM

Oct 2013
User-san said:
Not as stimulating as ikenai koto 1st episode. Lacking in the good reactions and story was pretty silly...

But I was cheering on the guy teacher XD

Not sure but think the mina-chan's voice was different maybe VA change? Gotta check that later... Nope, same VA.

JewlZ25 said:
You can add the relation yourself if you want. It clearly continues from the story of ikenai koto. The manga author created both an ienai koto and ikenai koto.

So is this one supposed to be an alternate version of the other one or something? They way they released it is really confusing. I'm not sure where they would insert another episode into the story before this one now. Is there anyone who knows what they are doing/why they are doing this?

Thanks
Mar 21, 2015 4:06 AM
Oct 2013
JewlZ25 said:
So is this one supposed to be an alternate version of the other one or something? They way they released it is really confusing. I'm not sure where they would insert another episode into the story before this one now. Is there anyone who knows what they are doing/why they are doing this?

Thanks

You can find both mangas on the internet. I look at the manga for Ikenai Koto and it only had 18 pages, the anime episode one adapted the whole thing already.

Ienai Koto which is this episode adapted the whole 18 pages of Ienai Koto manga as well. So I doubt there will be a 2nd episode of Ikenai Koto.

So this is the true sequel, I would say.
Mar 3, 2016 6:54 PM

May 2015
#DumbGirlsInHentai
May 13, 2017 12:16 AM

May 2017
Many times i had to tell myself, "This is not real, this is not real, this is not real".

But I can't... because things like this happens for real, specially on countries outside western region, and mostly japan.

This story centers around a shoplifting girl out of a dare and ended up becoming a sex slave from one of the teachers that caught her.

Which ends with a sad tale of another girl breaking and ending a sex addict and sex slave...

It hits me hard because I've read so many articles of victims like this and ending on extortion and prostitution.

I really hate when scumbags win... and there is no justice for the victim. Because many in real life arent so lucky either.

Her sister tried to save her but it was too late... Mai is already broken and a sex addict and became a pet nympho. And even if sister takes her way from it, mai will never be able to love for real again since nymphos doesn't know what love is since they just love sex and will go to who ever give it best.

but instead of going to the police and start charges... she submits herself as well and becomes another sex addict... the logic of these stories sometimes makes me face-palm.
But this is my western train of thought... in japan... things are a bit different... and here is the reason:

Let me tell you something: (All this was taken from actual fact reports and article i researched over the net after personal incidents).
We all know that japan is a society of shame...
and women prefer to let themselves be raped before facing public humiliation about it...
Its worst! Even if they ask for help and the police intervene... the police themselves public humiliate the woman and even dares to say that its her fault, she did something to deserve it. People around begins pointing and treating them as scum even if its not her fault...
So why ask for help if you still loose?
(This is confirmed by actual articles I've read).

Let me start explaining... Women in japan are treated as second class since its a machismo society with hypocrisy. Women are taught since childhood to be submissive and quiet and shut up everything they are done to them else they will face public humiliation and that is taboo to a japanese person.

That's why you see women who gets molested in trains keep quiet when they are under it... because if they scream or ask for help the police scold the woman instead of the guy, says its her fault. And also adds that she provoked "public harmony".

So modern japan, when being raped or sexually abused, they do not call for help, they prefer to be raped than call for help... because they do not want to face public humiliation by people known they got raped. because japan society is cruel and they will dishonor and humiliate them in public.

Even worst! People, and EVEN THE POLICE blame the woman victim saying it was her fault in the first place... That she did something to provoke being raped. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!
That's why you see many stories and cases of women shutting up when being molested in a train... because if they scream, they are the one who looses... so they loose either way... so they prefer to shut up and let themselves be used.

old people are worst... because they can get off with anything.
They molest a girl and if she complains, people and the police will frown at her and say: "he is just an old guy, he doesn't know better."
(This was confirmed by an actual confession of an english speaking japanese girl that went through this and made a video blog of her nasty experience).

We westerners have laws and police actually protect women on these matters... but other countries are not so lucky.

Japanese people, they don't care... and its one of the reasons why there are so many brothels out there. Women who fall victim to these type of crimes in japan have 3 options:
1) Commit suicide to escape such torment and the post traumatic stress disorder.
2) Continue living as a whore or prostitute because they feel worthless and no one will take them in so the only way to continue on after their reputation is tarnished is continue in a brothel.
3) Become sex slaves; to anyone or to the perpetrator itself which mostly happens in the cases.

Many, specially the sex slaves, become sex addict and nympho maniacs so they just love sex and will go to who ever gives it best to regarding who... which is why so many NTR as of late raising in Japan and becoming popular.

Most of them end up as nymphos and will never learn and know what real love is.
This is why this story's sad ending is realistic... because its one of the options to a innocent girl fall victim of these and never will receive help...
and I hate these injustices!

I feel pity for nymphos... specially those victims like this... because they will never truly love someone and will not know what true love is... because to them sex = love. And again, will go to who ever gives it best. Even if they are in a relationship, they get tired and ntr you looking for someone better.

Unless you are aware and under consent; which this becomes an "Open relationship" or are in a master-sub relationship... which is not NTR since both parties know and consented.
Hell, some men actually gets turn on by getting NTR-ed and seeing their partner getting banged by someone else.

Hentai is just fantasy, it would be great if it stays as fantasy... but there are mad people out there who sees hentai and want to cross the line between fantasy and realism and some actually do and women fall victims like this girl in japan... with no way out...
Police doesn't even care... they file the cases and forgets them, (Confirmed by an article about rape in japan).
We westerners should feel grateful that we have laws and that police cares and wants to bring Justice to these women... but other countries are not so lucky.
Its either submit or die.
And worst, scumbag bastards just goes 'meh' another loss, and then goes to find a new victim.
Jun 26, 2023 7:22 PM

Nov 2010
The teacher is hot. I like the way they lick the nape of their necks. I can almost taste their sweat!
It's too bad it's censored, there's no an*l, and they only did regular sex.
The ED sounds good!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ienai Koto The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 11, 2016

8 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.