Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2015 8:06 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First off i gotta say that I'm a big fan of two things:
One, 90's anime.
Two, Sports anime.
Now I haven't seen many that combine those two things so I might have a bit of a bias when I say I enjoyed this quite a bit.
Nothing much happened in episode one though apart from showing a few characters and having our main characters join the school/home.

This being a 52 episode series I'm expecting a lot more characters and character development along with it. Looking forward to watching more.
Jan 14, 2015 4:44 PM

Feb 2012
Yokurama said:

First off i gotta say that I'm a big fan of two things:
One, 90's anime.
Two, Sports anime.
Now I haven't seen many that combine those two things so I might have a bit of a bias when I say I enjoyed this quite a bit.
Nothing much happened in episode one though apart from showing a few characters and having our main characters join the school/home.

This being a 52 episode series I'm expecting a lot more characters and character development along with it. Looking forward to watching more.

yeah is someone doing subs on this? i know i watched like 20 episodes in spanish
Nov 20, 2018 3:39 PM
Mar 2018
hey guys.. I have the raw files, all 52 of them.. do you know where I can give them so that one of the sub teams can create subtitles??
Mar 1, 2023 2:42 PM
Nov 2015
RyanRock said:
hey guys.. I have the raw files, all 52 of them.. do you know where I can give them so that one of the sub teams can create subtitles??

Hi Ryan can you please share those raw episode files ?
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.