Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2014 1:12 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Queen Bee sure surprised me with this one, although the animation still isn't all that great, definitely feels like an improvement from their recent shows.

Two different stories in the episode. First part was just some simple school vanilla which was an adaption of chapter 1. Second is a bit different though only partially adapted as iti' chapters 2-4 where as this episode only adapts chapter 2.

Ignoring the first part since there isn't much to say aside from simple vanilla. Moving to the second part, we get thrown straight into a sex scene of a woman tied up, pushing out a entire double sided dildo from her ass then getting fisted in it. Was not excepting just a such a drastic change from the previous (I read the manga chapters after watching). Anyhow, the girl is the mother of the next guy. She gets home late and says she was out doing some karaoke, which I would guess she as doing the above. The kid seems to be quite obsessed about his mom, especially with the masturbating to her lingerie and such. One day after getting home, he ends up hearing and then seeing her having sex with a unknown man and breaks down into tears. Sadly for him, he doesn't get to partake in anything before the episode ends.

Next chapter spoilers.

HentaiDec 13, 2014 1:39 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 13, 2014 5:38 PM

Nov 2012
I like the second part. I smell revenge/anger in the boy's face in the end. His dream was crushed after seeing his mom with the other guy.

Edit: yeah, there will be episode 2 of it, February 13 next year if the sched wont change :)
Jan 8, 2015 4:38 AM
Oct 2013
First part was kinda funny with the two being tsundere to each other.

Second parted started out quite hardcore with that bondage and hand-into-ass insertion. Actually, I don't remember ever seeing a whole hand going inside the asshole before.

Animation was quite adequate.

Definitely looking forward to future episodes of the stepmother falling further into depravity as well as what the son was about to do there after witnessing the act...
Feb 11, 2015 7:45 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Second parted started out quite hardcore with that bondage and hand-into-ass insertion. Actually, I don't remember ever seeing a whole hand going inside the asshole before.

It's called fisting. It's rare but not non-existent. Here's a tag (you need to be registered to see 18+ content on that site): http://anidb.net/t2728 (not all are tagged but I don't remember the rest already)

User-san said:
Definitely looking forward to future episodes of the stepmother falling further into depravity as well as what the son was about to do there after witnessing the act...

Not sure if they'll continue this arc, aren't there chapters with any other arcs in the manga?
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 5:47 PM
Feb 14, 2015 6:09 PM

Jul 2008
The animation may not be the best but I like the scene particularly on the second half :)
Feb 18, 2015 2:33 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
User-san said:

It's called fisting. It's rare but not non-existent. Here's a tag (you need to be registered to see 18+ content on that site): http://anidb.net/t2728 (not all are tagged but I don't remember the rest already)

Yeah, I decided to say 'hand-into-ass insertion' instead of 'fisting' because he didn't make a 'fist' as the name implies (but not means), and also to distinguish between putting a hand in other parts of the body (more commonly the vagina).

And of course it is not non-existent, seeing as how we saw it in this episode ;)
All other instances of 'fisting' that I can remember have not been in the asshole, though.
Mar 8, 2015 7:54 AM

Jul 2009
This suuuuucked. l can't even remember anything that happened because it was so dumb. Only interesting part was like 30 seconds of ass fisting.
Sep 26, 2016 2:24 AM

Aug 2009
first arc was all fun and games and i was about to give this series a high rating...

then 2nd arc with that hardcore opening came along

really glad i was NTR-proof prior to watching this

2nd arc is just your average NTR, with actions hot as fuck but can't help but feel bad inside

hope the 2nd ep wont let me down

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ana no Oku no Ii Tokoro Episode 2 Discussion

SuperNsy345 - Feb 14, 2015

26 by OP_Rider »»
Sep 15, 2023 7:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.