Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2014 2:48 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just your average magical girl vs tentacle stuff... acceptable fetishes, no hardcore stuff

sound, flow, buildup are all mediocre, in fact the quality was bad enough to get me laughing where its supposed to be serious

also biggest facepalm ever when

well, it's not bad to watch this kind of stuff once in a while

but there are better options out there so unless u're really bored or really like magical girl/tentacle stuff then leave this one out
Jul 27, 2016 6:52 AM
Oct 2013
The censoring is terrible! Often covers the whole ass of both girl and guy and once covered the entire leg of one girl for some reason. You could see more in a R17 series...

Well I guess rape of brown was pretty alright. Getting restrained by tentacles so her body became totally defenseless was good. Her cries/pleas and body's helpless response from the rape was lewd (*˘︶˘*)

The the body looks too small sometimes though and the face sakuga collapses a bit at times...

But man, both the girls were such idiots (-_ლ) brown reveals all her secrets to the guy who she just only met and even reports her defeat for some reason. And purple always transforms only after appearing in front of the enemy, exposing her true identity twice /)_< ) And then believes that her senpai would use a stranger as a messenger to call her out. Unbelievable (ノ_<。)
Mar 11, 2018 11:12 AM
Jul 2018
"The cafe is run by the students in the Nutrition Department." That's how it should be to be honest. But how can a sex toy be used to punish someone when it's meant to pleasure someone?
Mar 27, 2018 1:22 AM

Oct 2009
Agathist said:
But how can a sex toy be used to punish someone when it's meant to pleasure someone?

This actually baffles me a lot of the time... I just write it off as " hentai logic"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Senshi Sweet Knights: Heroine Ryoujoku Shirei Episode 2 Discussion

sirhcnil - Dec 9, 2014

3 by Serhiyko »»
Apr 6, 2018 6:53 AM

» Ending

ZerodownHentai - May 25, 2014

1 by JewlZ25 »»
Aug 17, 2014 10:43 AM

» Censoring in this is soo bad

lakisa - Oct 22, 2011

1 by LiLSatania »»
Apr 15, 2014 2:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.