Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2014 9:18 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The bondage is more than the scene actions and in the end, it feels like too many girls are fit into a small box.
Nov 25, 2014 8:56 PM
Oct 2013
30 year old virgin! But it seems he did not become a wizard.

Then he graduated. The mother's breasts were damn massive at one point.

Lots of milking including milking herself and a long orgy scene.

The story was interesting in the beginning but then turned in ordinary gangbang. But how he'll get back his 30 years may interesting.
Nov 30, 2014 6:48 PM
May 2014
man why would he share his women? i would never share my women
Feb 21, 2015 8:30 PM
Feb 2014
I agree with shanaflame.. there are too many girls to fit in just one episode.. it's like suddenly he's with the other one then just after a minute if's finished then proceed to another.. maybe they should've made this with more episodes to focus on each girl..
May 9, 2015 1:17 AM

Aug 2014
Is anyone else as amazed by the soundtrack of this hentai as I am? lol. Pretty good guitar track.
Jul 3, 2015 6:41 PM
Oct 2013
The recycled animation kinda surprises me. If you look carefully, they uses the same animation from Saishuu Chikan Densha NEXT episode 1
Sep 6, 2015 11:28 AM
Feb 2014
i wish the blue hair girl finish the paizuri scene that's the only part that i was looking forward to after i look at the cover but it dident show up from some reason .
Nov 21, 2022 12:46 PM

Nov 2010
That orgy at the end was nice. It's too bad the animation was average at best.
I wish Aya had more sex scenes. She's so my type I wanted to see her get f*cked hard. 6/10
Dec 12, 2022 2:18 PM

Jun 2021
What the hell, they did not clear the story at all.... I mean what was the purpose giving him 4 women if he was to say virgin for 30 years,
The story had no decent beginning or ending. Probably one of those *read the manga to know the full story*. That have to wait.

The scenes were good tho. TBH a little too good. Even if they made all the woman adjust in just one frame, they didn't waste time at all. It was like no need to tell story wasting time or 30 sec break before each s*x, just bang bang bang Non-stop!!
Would've preferred more if had pregnancy scenes 😏
Yandere_@lover
Oct 29, 2023 7:04 AM

Jul 2012
Nah / No H 7/10, good at start but getting worse at the half until the end..
I want to see the maid scene with our main male MC, she looks cute thou 😆

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.