Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2014 6:35 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The fight and ensuing friendship with Pablo was a great way to distract Marco from his disappointment, and with him now finding a job it looks like he'll be able to stay busy as to not fall into depression again. I just wonder whether waiting is really the best option, there must be ways to find out what was written on that door. Like the postal delivery guy must have read it before it became unreadable or something.
In any case I hope for at least 1 or 2 lighthearted episodes with Pablo and his family before we get more drama.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 17, 2023 6:42 PM

May 2020
It impresses me how they can show so many different real problems, they do it very well, although it is very crude for children. Unemployment, racism, poverty, migration and much more

Jan 2, 12:27 PM
Sep 2016
This show has gotten really sad lol Marco is homeless facing discrimination and other bigotry for being an immigrant. He's not even an immigrant he's technically a tourist lol but he's italian so they hate it.

He gets beaten up by a kid that's homeless and probably 3-4 years older than him. Marco has grown tough. He's like a baby like maybe 8-10 years old or something but he fights hard and has become resilient. Poor kid.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haha wo Tazunete Sanzenri Episode 50 Discussion

Alcoholicide - Jul 17, 2014

3 by Cam1922 »»
Jan 3, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Haha wo Tazunete Sanzenri Episode 45 Discussion

Alcoholicide - Jul 4, 2014

2 by Cam1922 »»
Jan 3, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Haha wo Tazunete Sanzenri Episode 51 Discussion

3 by Alcoholicide »»
Sep 20, 2023 5:44 AM

» Just finished the series...

anime_daisuki - Apr 25, 2010

5 by IamCheri »»
Sep 18, 2023 7:35 PM

Poll: » Haha wo Tazunete Sanzenri Episode 52 Discussion

4 by IamCheri »»
Sep 18, 2023 7:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.