Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2014 3:27 AM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First episode I wasn't too crazy about, but it was still alright. Had some nice development between Hime and Daichi.
Mar 8, 2019 4:44 PM
Aug 2018
A horse that acts up if it isn't handled by a specific person is no good for a equestrian club. And a horse that hits it's owner is even worse.

If you can't make the horse available for the entire club, it's a waste of money.
She should keep that horse at her home farm and get another one for the club.

And with longer tasks, that 1 hour timelimit must be a pain to deal with. Does she transform forth and back 12 times a day?

Another thing I noticed that Himeko instantly breaks the most important rule: Never ever stand right behind a horse. (Guess what she did when she picked up the horsepoop.) If the horse kicks and hits you, you are looking at severe injuries and maybe even death.
tr25a3Mar 8, 2019 5:11 PM
Oct 3, 2019 5:24 AM

Sep 2011
That horse was too unruly, and I can see it creating even more trouble without Sayuri there. But at least it is open to other people too since Hime-chan managed to be accepted by it. It was kind of hard to watch, but also really cute. I mean, she tried her hardest for Daichi, who wanted to help the person who had helped him before. It was really nice of her, and it's nice to know that the ribbon can mirror other people's abilities as well, and not only their appearance. lol
Sep 17, 2022 8:45 AM
Nov 2015
This whole episode was an elaborate conspiracy between Daichi and the horse girl. She enlists daichi to help her. She has horse that she needs to sell but its worthless, it only responds to one person. How can you even sell that? You cant. So a scam was created but she couldnt pull the scam off herself because if she was caught then bye bye university and family. So she got daichi to his friend with magical powers to make the horse look nice. The horse girl even "suppodely" has a relationship with horse so why sell it? It was a lie and she was happy at the end because she made bank. Even the start of episode prves this. Suddenly daichi is skateboarding then the horse escapes from a truck on a clear road with no accidents around the two people she needs to pull the scam off? come on.

But seriously pretty average episode.
Jan 2, 2:40 PM

Mar 2010
Daichi sure is wild. He be taking trips alone at elementary school. Glad we saw more of Daichi's character! This is also my least favorite episode :/ Trying to get the horse to like her to sell it its weird lol.
StardewJan 2, 2:51 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 13 Discussion

Sayoko - Jun 1, 2014

5 by Stardew »»
Dec 23, 2023 4:23 AM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 10 Discussion

Sayoko - May 31, 2014

2 by Stardew »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:16 PM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 47 Discussion

Sayoko - Jul 18, 2014

3 by ANDy342 »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 40 Discussion

Sayoko - Jul 15, 2014

2 by ANDy342 »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:41 AM

Poll: » Hime-chan no Ribbon Episode 59 Discussion

Sayoko - Jul 24, 2014

3 by removed-user »»
Jun 27, 2023 6:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.