Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2014 6:40 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So-so first episode, the start of the prequel is better :D
Sep 20, 2015 7:13 AM
Oct 2013
Alternate route I guess, no happy end for madoka.

The bodies were less detailed with the shading/coloring being duller. The movement was too jerky and not smooth like the prequel, and there was not enough expressiveness in the body language and faces. Didn't convey the feeling of the girls through the animation very well at all.

Quite disappointing.
Oct 29, 2016 9:38 PM

Apr 2012
Pretty silly and I guess that's all the plot we can expect.
Feb 4, 2017 4:16 AM
Jul 2018
Why were his clothes conveniently under the Kisaku-look-alike's clothes? That's the biggest mystery from this episode (aside from the identity of a certain girl). Also, I liked how the look-alike's name (Kusaki) is just the syllables in Kisaku backwards.
Apr 7, 2023 8:14 PM

Nov 2010
I studied nursing and had to assist in pregnancy in a midwife clinic, and I must say nothing is arousing in f*cking a pregnant woman. They look so disgusting, no matter how pretty they are in real life!
As always, I enjoyed the Yuuri & Shouko sex scenes. However, I wish they were longer.
It's too bad there's a drop in the animation quality compared to the prequel.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kisaku Spirit Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2014

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 7, 2023 9:46 PM

Poll: » Kisaku Spirit Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2014

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 7, 2023 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.