Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2014 7:33 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A somewhat decent recap from the first 15 episode and they sure went out with one of the saddest moments in the whole anime but as it didn't had any new content it was overall a decent recap but not really anything special.
Dec 27, 2017 6:25 AM

Sep 2008
Where I can watchi this recap?
Jul 12, 2020 5:22 AM
Sep 2017
I also want to know.
May 3, 2022 12:45 PM

Jan 2019
RafaelDeJongh said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A somewhat decent recap from the first 15 episode and they sure went out with one of the saddest moments in the whole anime but as it didn't had any new content it was overall a decent recap but not really anything special.

where did you watch this?

Jul 6, 2023 12:16 AM

Aug 2010
2023 and still searching for this recap, anyone have leads?
Dec 27, 2023 3:45 PM

Apr 2011
Hey, if anyone's looking for this I trawled through nyaa and found it in JT-Raws' DVD rip (episode 15.5). Raw, of course, but that's to be expected and it's just a recap anyway. Hope it helps some of my fellow completionists.
Dec 29, 2023 10:58 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Shichimi
Hey, if anyone's looking for this I trawled through nyaa and found it in JT-Raws' DVD rip (episode 15.5). Raw, of course, but that's to be expected and it's just a recap anyway. Hope it helps some of my fellow completionists.
@Shichimi Thank you for your help, I had looked for it on nyaa but couldn't find it.

More topics from this board

» Where can I watch this?

Atifus - Jul 2, 2021

0 by Atifus »»
Jul 2, 2021 12:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.