Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2009 5:01 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmmm, I liked the second episode better, but this one was still very funny. Though that female/male nurse sure was an odd ball. O.o
A shame that the series ended without them finding all the jewel spheres.
Apr 13, 2011 5:39 PM

Jan 2009
I too liked episode two better, but agree that this was pretty good. The nurse freaked me out at first, deceiving me into thinking (s)he was up to no good with her ... creepiness. But she was pretty hilarious towards the end, and kickass when she helped Lime out.

And I too feel kind of sad about how this ended. It feels somewhat incomplete, as if there should have been more episodes. I dunno. Maybe it's just that I -want- more episodes. xP But I would love to see more of the cute little monsters and Lime's crazy adventures. =3
Apr 1, 2016 6:57 AM
Aug 2009
suicune141 said:
But I would love to see more of the cute little monsters and Lime's crazy adventures. =3
I would not.

See you in hell, Jewel BEM Hunter Lime.
May 24, 2021 3:12 PM

May 2017
Nah, fully agree with you first two guys, second episode was the best but this was excellent light-hearted fun, and I do love hand-drawn cel anime and 90s character designs. This series is well worth your hour and a half.
Forum sniper of MAL. Accuracy, efficiency. Beware the catgun.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jewel BEM Hunter Lime Episode 2 Discussion

Retro8bit - Aug 7, 2009

2 by Phantasy_Starved »»
May 24, 2021 2:41 PM

Poll: » Jewel BEM Hunter Lime Episode 1 Discussion

Retro8bit - Aug 6, 2009

2 by Phantasy_Starved »»
May 24, 2021 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.