Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2007 6:08 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
:|

I still have no clue what it's about :D. They tossed in some fanservice which was funny but I have no idea what the story is about. The bit of action in this ep is keeping my hopes up, maybe the 3rd ep will explain some things. I'm not ready to drop it yet.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Apr 13, 2007 7:43 PM
Sep 2006
I'm sorry, but Makoto stealing Momoka's (SP?) panties was hilarious to me.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way. I think I understood this episode a bit better than the last considering the plot line that's been sitting around various sites like AniDB and what not. I still don't entirely understand what's going on, but to me there's a lot of people who are one in the same. Well, I plan to watch the third episode as well. In honesty, I had a theory maybe the episodes were being shown in a backwards order? It's too early to tell something like that, but we'll see.
Apr 14, 2007 3:47 AM

May 2006
Apparently the second episode comes before the first in chronological order, so maybe watching it that way could make more sense. Though I must say that I quite enjoyed the second episode, overall made much more sense.

"I'll go crazy by the end of the year" - K Fu's comment while doing Proofs and Number Theory in Advanced Higher Maths
Apr 14, 2007 6:02 PM

Jan 2007
Lesbians? Traps? And a whole lot of confusion. Don't really know whats going on, but it's intriuging enough for me to continue watching it. Its 13 episodes so I'll probably watch it all the way.
Apr 14, 2013 11:46 AM

Jun 2009
I'm liking this thus far, though I guess coming into this with the knowledge that the series is aired in reverse order helps. Unfortunately the people who watched the series as it aired didn't know this.

If I continue liking this, I may just re-watch the series in chronological order after completion.

Also, I swear one of those girls with Touka and Momoka looked like Suzuna from Moonlight Lady.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 25, 2014 1:11 AM

May 2014
What just happened?
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 28, 8:08 PM

Sep 2018
i thought that was beautiful: mysterious and mythic. i loved the otherworldliness of it and i also loved the omission of exposition. it's an invitation for the viewer to make what connections and conclusion one wishes to make, on their own.

having just watched YamiBou before this, i can see some of the similarities. this one seems a bit less dynamic but no less hand-holding. seems like a frame story existing in the mind of the writer-lady character. i myself am really looking forward to seeing this one to its fruition.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 1 Discussion

Kanashimi - Apr 4, 2007

20 by AshRayKay »»
Mar 10, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 25 Discussion

cyruz - Nov 6, 2007

5 by elgatosaika »»
Apr 17, 2023 2:27 PM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 6 Discussion

Faust721 - May 13, 2007

4 by Aurakin »»
Mar 28, 2023 7:38 AM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 4 Discussion

cyruz - Apr 27, 2007

8 by Aurakin »»
Mar 24, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 3 Discussion

Kanashimi - Apr 19, 2007

10 by elgatosaika »»
Mar 5, 2023 1:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.