MyAnimeList.net

Ranked #3557
Maken-Ki! OVA

Maken-Ki! OVA

Synonyms: Natsu Da! Mizugi Da! Gasshuku Da!, It`s Summer! It`s Swimsuits! It`s Training Camp!, Takeru Nyotaika!? Minami no Shima de Supoon, Maken-ki! Two: Takeru Nyotaika!? Minami no Shima de Supoon
Japanese: マケン姫っ! OVA

Type: OVA
Aired: Mar 1, 2012 to Sep 25, 2013
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity
L represents licensing company

Score: 6.851 (scored by 6764 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Mar 6, 2012
schmuck
95% Boobs and 5% Fighting

What to expect in an ecchi OVA in general

-Bath scenes (its expected)
- Perverts getting caught and then beaten savagely by the tsundere character
- Teachers wearing the most indecent clothes
- Tentacles of course
-Boobs
- and more Boobs

This OVA continued on with the Maken-Ki series suggesting there might be a second. This OVA is your Mediocre story line of a pair of Boobs on a beach and a tentacle monster raping these boobs. I dont know what ecchi show hasnt shown a tentacle monster.

The storyline and characters are average and nothing different but the art and sound are the strongest points in this read more
Mar 9, 2012
Nasty001
As I've viewed this OVA, I kinda felt that this anime doesn't differ from it's parent anime, in fact, this OVA should have been included as one of it's parent anime's episodes, the intensity of the ecchi genre is the same as the ecchi that its parent anime has. Ok, so the only thing that's different is that it is set on a beach or as some would prefer to call it as a "beach fanservice," still, for the story I give it a "Poor" number 3 since there is no story at all just a couple of fanservice climaxes that occurs from time to read more
Mar 5, 2012
spinky
This felt like it was the intro to the next season.
The story is as follows, the Maken-Ki gang have gone to the beach to do 'training'. During their 'training' they encounter unexplainable enemies who have the power to drain their elemental powers. Everyone including Takeru come together to defeat the enemy but no one seems to notice the shadow lurking in the background.

Of course you will have flashes of oppais for fan service and censorship will be bought down a notch as it is an OVA. But all in all it was good and it gave promise for a season 2.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices