Edit Anime Information

Maken-Ki! OVA

Synonyms: Natsu Da! Mizugi Da! Gasshuku Da!, It's Summer! It's Swimsuits! It's Training Camp!, Takeru Nyotaika!? Minami no Shima de Supoon, Maken-ki! Two: Takeru Nyotaika!? Minami no Shima de Supoon
Japanese: マケン姫っ! OVA

Type: OVA
Aired: Mar 1, 2012 to Sep 25, 2013
Producers: AIC
Studios: Xebec
Source: Manga
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity

Popularity: #1906

Mar 6, 2012
schmuck (All reviews)
95% Boobs and 5% Fighting

What to expect in an ecchi OVA in general

-Bath scenes (its expected)
- Perverts getting caught and then beaten savagely by the tsundere character
- Teachers wearing the most indecent clothes
- Tentacles of course
-Boobs
- and more Boobs

This OVA continued on with the Maken-Ki series suggesting there might be a second. This OVA is your Mediocre story line of a pair of Boobs on a beach and a tentacle monster raping these boobs. I dont know what ecchi show hasnt shown a tentacle monster.

The storyline and characters are average and nothing different but the art and sound are the strongest points in this read more
Mar 9, 2012
Nasty001 (All reviews)
As I've viewed this OVA, I kinda felt that this anime doesn't differ from it's parent anime, in fact, this OVA should have been included as one of it's parent anime's episodes, the intensity of the ecchi genre is the same as the ecchi that its parent anime has. Ok, so the only thing that's different is that it is set on a beach or as some would prefer to call it as a "beach fanservice," still, for the story I give it a "Poor" number 3 since there is no story at all just a couple of fanservice climaxes that occurs from time to read more
Mar 5, 2012
spinky (All reviews)
This felt like it was the intro to the next season.
The story is as follows, the Maken-Ki gang have gone to the beach to do 'training'. During their 'training' they encounter unexplainable enemies who have the power to drain their elemental powers. Everyone including Takeru come together to defeat the enemy but no one seems to notice the shadow lurking in the background.

Of course you will have flashes of oppais for fan service and censorship will be bought down a notch as it is an OVA. But all in all it was good and it gave promise for a season 2.

Oct 21, 2016
Mikayrawrrz (All reviews)
Simply put, as with most Ecchi OVA's, it's filled with delicious fan service and little bits of story following on from the first season.
Boobs, butts and panty shots are plenty. If you watch the uncensored, you won't be disappointed.
If you had watched the first season and skipped the OVA's, the amount of plot they've entered into these wouldn't effect you at all. It's really barely anything, and it's only in the first one. The second doesn't have any 'main story' involved in it at all.

You love nips and weird, yet hilarious scenarios? Then these OVA's are for you.
Tentacles, girl on girl action and guys read more
Apr 22, 2017
MikaelX (All reviews)
The key to successful titillation is to make the audience care about the girls first, THEN show them in sexy situations. Unfortunately this show skipped the first half of the equation. None of the girls in Maken-Ki mean anything to me, and seeing their nipples yet another time doesn't really do anything for me either.

I can't say I'm surprised how things turned out here. What can you expect in a beach episode special for an anime series that already consists of 20 % panty shots and 40 % boobs?

Why, even more fan service, of course!

I must stop watching crap like this.