Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 10, 12:41 PM
Apr 2023
So the producer of solo leveling and mashle had an interview on YouTube in the Japanese aniplex channel and he talk about how season 2 will focused more on the side charcter and they are going to explore or show the world more widely and also there will be more 360 shots in season 2 which we get to see in the episode 11 where sung Jin woo and igris fight. Well I'm excited for more 360 shots battles in season 2
May 10, 12:50 PM
Jul 2023
Any info when it’s going to air?
May 10, 12:54 PM

Mar 2021
Bolona07 said:

Probably Jan 2025.
May 10, 1:01 PM
Apr 2023
Bolona07 said:

The producer said they are still working on it but according to the CEO of the manhwa company of solo leveling it's going to air this year 2024
May 10, 1:05 PM
Apr 2023
Well I think we can get more information in 4th July 12:30 pm where an event will be held at anime expo titled aniplex of America x a1 pictures industry panel which will also be stream on both YouTube and twitch
May 10, 2:11 PM
Mar 2017
sick, can't wait for it
May 10, 3:15 PM
Apr 2024
Hickykissy said:
Bolona07 said:

The producer said they are still working on it but according to the CEO of the manhwa company of solo leveling it's going to air this year 2024

shouldn't they take their time to animate it?
May 10, 4:26 PM
Sep 2023
monceeef said:
Hickykissy said:

shouldn't they take their time to animate it?

Solo leveling was originally planned to have 24 episodes for season 1,but they divided it in two parts.
That's why the production of season 2 was started early.They just gave the announcement after season 1.The production started much before the announcement.
May 10, 6:07 PM
Aug 2021
I really enjoyed 1st season and the fun haven't even started, can't wait for 2nd season, hope they show the same quality.
May 10, 6:16 PM
Oct 2020
Bruh what the fuck none of these characters matter at all to the story can they just adapt the story as it’s written
May 10, 9:09 PM
Oct 2020
Cooool, so the show is actually gonna be good and not just generic hell
May 11, 1:00 AM
Mar 2021
yeah it was lacking in s1,we need more about side characters powers and their role in that world,then it would be great series,if they continue on solo leveling it sucks, especially darrk elsves arc we need more charctr development like 1st 4 eps of s1 it ws awesome aftr it went down...
Anime Rules the world
May 11, 2:33 AM
Nov 2021
Did he say anything about Mashle?
May 11, 2:36 AM
Apr 2023
Djwhy said:
Did he say anything about Mashle?

Nothing special specific but I think he was hiding something regarding season 3 cause when he was asked if a season 3 was in production or not he just dodged the question and said it's up to the fans instead of saying their is no plains
May 11, 3:20 AM
Sep 2020
you mean they aren't going to do the jeju ant arc?
May 11, 7:08 AM
Nov 2023
UltimateKai said:
Bruh what the fuck none of these characters matter at all to the story can they just adapt the story as it’s written

Yes, none of the characters has any relevance later in the plot, kinda sad also underwhelming end
May 11, 5:52 PM
Jun 2022
nice! first season was good!!
May 12, 2:46 AM
Jul 2021
shank6010 said:
you mean they aren't going to do the jeju ant arc?

Still need to do red gate arc lol, that probably won’t be till season 3 or 4 depending on how many episodes are in a season
May 12, 1:35 PM

Jul 2019
What's the point though? None of the side characters have any real relevance in the story. They're essentially just cannon fodder. The MC doesn't care about most of them either. Neither the world building nor side characters were ever good in SL, so why they're focusing more on that is beyond me.
Subarashii
May 12, 2:14 PM

Aug 2020
Probably to spite the dumb FGO fan.
Keep scrolling
May 12, 4:10 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Avicebrons
What's the point though? None of the side characters have any real relevance in the story. They're essentially just cannon fodder. The MC doesn't care about most of them either. Neither the world building nor side characters were ever good in SL, so why they're focusing more on that is beyond me.
@Avicebrons You literally answered your own question. The point of these additions is for them to be more relevant.
May 12, 11:06 PM
Feb 2021
i just want another season man. i couldnt care less what will it be focused about tbh.
May 13, 9:38 AM

Jul 2019
Reply to Oongbuh
@Avicebrons You literally answered your own question. The point of these additions is for them to be more relevant.
@Oongbuh That's not really answering my own question. Because in that case, they would have to add and even change the story they're adapting. And as I said, SL was never about the side characters or the world. I doubt anyone who liked SL liked it for the side characters or the world.

I can guarantee you, that unless they make some MASSIVE changes to the story, the side characters will remain irrelevant no matter how much light they shine on them. So I ask again, why?
Subarashii
May 13, 2:26 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Avicebrons
@Oongbuh That's not really answering my own question. Because in that case, they would have to add and even change the story they're adapting. And as I said, SL was never about the side characters or the world. I doubt anyone who liked SL liked it for the side characters or the world.

I can guarantee you, that unless they make some MASSIVE changes to the story, the side characters will remain irrelevant no matter how much light they shine on them. So I ask again, why?
@Avicebrons Again, because that's the whole point. Add spotlight on characters to make them more relevant.

If you can't understand the most basic and straightfoward concept of the world, it's your problem.
May 13, 2:46 PM

Jul 2019
Reply to Oongbuh
@Avicebrons Again, because that's the whole point. Add spotlight on characters to make them more relevant.

If you can't understand the most basic and straightfoward concept of the world, it's your problem.
@Oongbuh
It doesn't seem like you understood what I said. Not really sure where your aggression is coming from either. No one is paying you (hopefully) to defend this. So you can calm down. What I'm saying is that even if you add a spotlight on these characters to make them relevant, they will never actually truly be relevant. Lest they massively change the story they're adapting. Which in and of itself would be something a lot of people would probably dislike.

And I reiterate, Solo Leveling was never about side characters and world building. Basically none who liked Solo Leveling read it for that. So what is the point of doing something that Solo Leveling was never about in the first place. The draw of Solo Leveling has always been the MC. So putting more focus on side-characters will inherently mean less focus on the MC. I mean the show is literally even called "Solo Leveling". That to me, seems like a pretty basic and straightforward concept.
Subarashii
May 14, 7:50 AM
Apr 2021
So they will fill it with an original story to sell characters for the gacha, because in the original these characters have no relevance whatsoever.
May 16, 1:09 PM

Dec 2008
FFS...well thats disappointing, but thats just par for the course for this anime franchise...I also hate how they split seasons like that with so many modern shows, whereas so many shows that were not as god got anywhere from a proper 24 to DOZENS of epidoes in the history of anime.
A little bit of focusing on the side characters would be okay, but it cant pull an "OVERLORD" and completely distract from the MC, or the 2nd season will end up being as drawn out and pointless and boring. FFS...I wonder if they are doing this because they are planning a 3rd season, ala "AVATAR" films lol "Just keep stringin us along for more sequels" :P Well heres hoping season 2 aint all bad.
May 29, 8:05 AM

Apr 2013
Sounds good, I feel like the side characters are the weakest point of the show so far. Would be nice to know about bit more about them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Feb 10

416 by Nova_xD_7 »»
Yesterday, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

394 by DisposableHeroB »»
Yesterday, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2

281 by VihasYeah »»
Jun 1, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23

303 by Apreggi »»
May 30, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

167 by Apreggi »»
May 30, 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.