Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 6, 9:06 AM

Jul 2017
Like bro i can suspend my disbelief if a character wants to be "super elito agento" or "mob character thats actually boss of the underworld thats super op" because "hes quirky like that", like in kage no jitsuryakusha but when you have a character do some log horizon s2 baby training arc bullshit PLUS/BUT introduce the most broken ability the fantasy world has to offer ("mana matter") and basically establish the mc is a demigod
BUT MAKE NOTHING HAPPEN FOR 20 EPISODES STRAIGHT AND EVERY SINGLE SIDE CHAR LIKE JOHN THE TRADE LEADER OR BOB THE ACADEMY GRANDMASTER OR MARY THE BLUE BOOBIES DEMON CONSTANTLY🖕🖕🖕FLIP OFF THE MC AND HAVE NO REPERCUSSIONS
LIKE WHAT??? HOW IS KUZUNOHA NOT ROLLING HEADS ON THE FLOOR THE MOMENT THEY FUCKING START YAPPING EVERY SINGLE EPISODE

Tl;dr
This show wastes way too much time on mundane shit and offers 0 payoff for sticking with it
Legit 1000 ep shounen level of filler bullshit is in this season
And nowhere near enough action that showcases mcs power
And the politics are dogshit compared to other shows

Edit1:
If you want a city/business management story, why even make your characters op demigods?
Like kuzunoha can destroy humankind or demonkind single handedly, but does nothing.
When he gets used or takes a mouthful, he does nothing but pout and sit like a baby

Edit2: apparently this is an anime only problem, but still, its just a disappointing adaptation in that case
Kitsune_089May 6, 11:05 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 6, 9:15 AM
Nov 2022
Ok (Character Limit)
May 6, 9:18 AM
May 2016
It's interesting how you complain that they spend too much time on world building which is an important part of writing and you want them to spend more time on action which is usually the useless part and yet you think that the problem is with the writing.

You literally want them to spend less time on the writing....
May 6, 9:18 AM
Dec 2022
Lol (character limit).
May 6, 9:19 AM

Jul 2017
ktg said:
It's interesting how you complain that they spend too much time on world building which is an important part of writing and you want them to spend more time on action which is usually the useless part and yet you think that the problem is with the writing.

yeah because "the writing" is horrendous in this show
May 6, 9:23 AM
Nov 2018
I'm impressed that you are still watching after 20 episodes to complain about it. That's dedication!
May 6, 9:25 AM
Jul 2021
this guy gives I'm reborn as 7th prince a 10 so we know his taste lol😭😭
May 6, 9:26 AM
Apr 2020
I think this guy should be taught in schools as "how to be dumb."
May 6, 9:30 AM

Jul 2017
Moppit said:
I'm impressed that you are still watching after 20 episodes to complain about it. That's dedication!

cuz season 1 was decent
May 6, 9:31 AM

Jul 2017
DiabloYaegar said:

i mean my taste is definitely power fantasy im not gonna argue that, but that show is kinda tainted by coomer twitter users, its actually on par with eminence in shadow imo on the entertainment value side if you can ignore the "controversial" flair
also i shift scores all the time i doubt itll stay 10 when it finishes
May 6, 9:36 AM

Jul 2017
casilo said:

if you dont think this show/season has pacing problems you are the dumb one
May 6, 9:42 AM
Mar 2023
L discussion and bro be yapping some. shit 🗑️🤦🚮🚮
May 6, 9:45 AM
May 2021
Kitsune_089 said:
DiabloYaegar said:

i mean my taste is definitely power fantasy im not gonna argue that, but that show is kinda tainted by coomer twitter users, its actually on par with eminence in shadow imo on the entertainment value side if you can ignore the "controversial" flair

Please do not compare 7th prince with Eminence. This 7th prince thing is lame asf compared to Eminence.
May 6, 9:47 AM
Dec 2022
Kitsune_089 said:
casilo said:

if you dont think this show/season has pacing problems you are the dumb one

Unrelated but I like your profile layout it looks very well organized anyways besides that I do agree this show has some pacing issues but I rather want them to take their time with building the world rather than cramming everything into 12 episodes
May 6, 9:49 AM
Jul 2021
8man_hikki said:
Kitsune_089 said:

Please do not compare 7th prince with Eminence. This 7th prince thing is lame asf compared to Eminence.

literally eminence the mc was peak this guy has just hunger for magic and he looks like sadist yandere type mc
May 6, 9:49 AM
May 2021
DiabloYaegar said:

I was actually about to quote him regarding the Writing & Political aspect of the anime. But when I saw 7th prince in his "Favourite". I didn't lol😂
I feel like this guy just wants action with no buildups. Better watch some crazy ass action fantasy with no buildups.
May 6, 9:50 AM
Jun 2020
That is why battle shonen should be forbidden. Take a look at what they do to people's brain.
May 6, 9:50 AM

Jul 2017
8man_hikki said:
Kitsune_089 said:

Well yeah the only thing thats similar are both are isekais and power fantasies

The thing im comparing though is its entertainment value, which if you compare by episode count like 6 eps of dainana to 6 eps of eminence, its pretty close.
May 6, 9:51 AM
May 2021
DiabloYaegar said:
8man_hikki said:

literally eminence the mc was peak this guy has just hunger for magic and he looks like sadist yandere type mc

Fr man you couldn't have described the character better.
May 6, 9:53 AM

Jul 2017
8man_hikki said:
DiabloYaegar said:

I was actually about to quote him regarding the Writing & Political aspect of the anime. But when I saw 7th prince in his "Favourite". I didn't lol😂
I feel like this guy just wants action with no buildups. Better watch some crazy ass action fantasy with no buildups.

I dont hate "buildup", im a big fan of shows with 0 action too.
Its just that tsukimichi isnt doing a good job of doing it
May 6, 9:59 AM
Jul 2021
tsukimichi is just a slow buildup anime I mean like really slow even slime loads of ppl are hating on it they don't understand that slime s3 is a big buildup for s4 even same goes for Tsukimichi
May 6, 10:02 AM

Jul 2017
DiabloYaegar said:
tsukimichi is just a slow buildup anime I mean like really slow even slime loads of ppl are hating on it they don't understand that slime s3 is a big buildup for s4 even same goes for Tsukimichi

Slimes new season is really bad too imo, horribly paced
And no the problem isnt about it being a setup season. Like mushoku tensei season 1 is slow as shit, but its still good (except the controversial stuff)
If youre looking for a sid Meier's civilization type of anime theres way better ones than tsukimichi s2 or slime s3
May 6, 10:08 AM
May 2021
Kitsune_089 said:
8man_hikki said:

Our personal opinion aside. I do agree that the pacing of this anime has not been the best. But I think it is decent and at least bearable. Well at least compared to COTE series (I'm a big fan of COTE Ln but the anime doesn't do me justice). As for tsukimichi I think the story is good if not the best because I have been reading it's manga ( It's Ln is not available in English). Although the story is same Manga gives really different vibes and actually feels exciting to read. A lot of scenes in the anime and manga are so different. And I think that makes a lot of difference too. So if you wanna be bothered and actually enjoy the story I RECOMMEND YOU TO READ IT'S MANGA.

On the side note, I want the studio to improve Tsukimichi's animation too. Previous studio had done great in both in pacing and animation.
May 6, 10:11 AM
Feb 2020
After Just fishing 18th episode, actually I am feeling the same as you. I understand world building and setup is important and I mostly I enjoy that (Like slime S3 setup going on). But 18 episodes is too much... compared to S1 this season is like below average. I will give it 4/10 rating or less if I didn't get my payoff.
May 6, 10:12 AM

Jul 2017
8man_hikki said:
Kitsune_089 said:

Our personal opinion aside. I do agree that the pacing of this anime has not been the best. But I think it is decent and at least bearable. Well at least compared to COTE series (I'm a big fan of COTE Ln but the anime doesn't do me justice). As for tsukimichi I think the story is good if not the best because I have been reading it's manga ( It's Ln is not available in English). Although the story is same Manga gives really different vibes and actually feels exciting to read. A lot of scenes in the anime and manga are so different. And I think that makes a lot of difference too. So if you wanna be bothered and actually enjoy the story I RECOMMEND YOU TO READ IT'S MANGA.

On the side note, I want the studio to improve Tsukimichi's animation too. Previous studio had done great in both in pacing and animation.

Finally someone reasonable has appeared.
People dont understand that im mad because s1 was promising and this new studio has dropped the ball hard with s2
May 6, 10:13 AM

Jul 2017
D3E said:
After Just fishing 18th episode, actually I am feeling the same as you. I understand world building and setup is important and I mostly I enjoy that (Like slime S3 setup going on). But 18 episodes is too much... compared to S1 this season is like below average. I will give it 4/10 rating or less if I didn't get my payoff.

Completely agree, im just disappointed
May 6, 10:14 AM
May 2021
Kitsune_089 said:
DiabloYaegar said:

And no the problem isnt about it being a setup season. Like mushoku tensei season 1 is slow as shit, but its still good (except the controversial stuff)
If youre looking for a sid Meier's civilization type of anime theres way better ones than tsukimichi s2 or slime s3

Ok if you think Slime S3 has bad pacing. You don't know what you are talking about. Do you even know what World building is? The guy above has clearly stated that it's a build up for s4 and you still think it is bad? Slime and Tsukimichi are not bad it's just that you are not able to comprehend Politics & World building. Because your brain has rotted watching Battle Shonen and Power Fantasy. Are you 12?
May 6, 10:15 AM
Aug 2013
Bro rated rezero 10/10 based on source material not based on anime

so I won't bother and read what you wrote lol
May 6, 10:16 AM

Jul 2017
8man_hikki said:
Kitsune_089 said:

Ok if you think Slime S3 has bad pacing. You don't know what you are talking about. Do you even know what World building is? The guy above has clearly stated that it's a build up for s4 and you still think it is bad? Slime and Tsukimichi are not bad it's just that you are not able to comprehend Politics & World building. Because your brain has rotted watching Battle Shonen and Power Fantasy. Are you 12?

My issue with slime is that stuff that take 3 episodes couldve been done in 1,25 episodes. Its just long for no reason
May 6, 10:17 AM
Nov 2022
Kitsune_089 said:
DiabloYaegar said:

This show has nothing to deserve a 10 after 4-5 episodes, so still L taste
May 6, 10:17 AM

Jul 2017
UaEfAlCoN83 said:
Bro rated rezero 10/10 based on source material not based on anime

so I won't bother and read what you wrote lol

Its more like a 10/10 to a top 5 of all time transition, like how learning more about dune after watching the movie.
May 6, 10:18 AM
May 2021
D3E said:

Slime is going to have like 12 episodes of build up again after that hinata thing. But I can promise you that it's going to be fun. The character in slime just never disappoints imo.
May 6, 10:19 AM

Jun 2008
You're sadly not wrong. It feels like the author doesn't know what to do with Makoto and his followers.
Jul 2021
Kitsune_089 said:
DiabloYaegar said:

did you read what I said the LN is pretty much the same way and this season also you gonna get good fights but not as great as previous season and not as good as the s4 if it gets trust me s4 will actually be really nice this season is just gonna give you lot of hype for s4 s3 politics and world building is really nice if you read the dialogues 😭😭

Jul 2017
8man_hikki said:
D3E said:

Slime is going to have like 12 episodes of build up again after that hinata thing. But I can promise you that it's going to be fun. The character in slime just never disappoints imo.

S2 p2 definitely did, so im keeping my expectations low
May 6, 10:21 AM

Jul 2017
DiabloYaegar said:
Kitsune_089 said:

did you read what I said the LN is pretty much the same way and this season also you gonna get good fights but not as great as previous season and not as good as the s4 if it gets trust me s4 will actually be really nice this season is just gonna give you lot of hype for s4 s3 politics and world building is really nice if you read the dialogues 😭😭

Yeah the problem is exactly that, if they don't change anything when transitioning from ln to anime thats the entire problem. It doesn't translate well and source material readers never understand that its way too fucking slow for video format media
May 6, 10:22 AM

Jul 2017
Ryoda- said:
You're sadly not wrong. It feels like the author doesn't know what to do with Makoto and his followers.

Yeah if youre gonna make a show about trading and politics why even make the mc and his goons demigods
May 6, 10:23 AM
May 2016
Kitsune_089 said:
ktg said:

yeah because "the writing" is horrendous in this show

It's still world building. And they did a relatively okay job.
May 6, 10:25 AM

Jan 2008
You're on the TsukiMichi sub forum, on top of being that, the second season's. So a lot of the randoms you'll see lurking and posting are those who enjoy it and will defend it, no matter how nonsensical. And a personal tip, just ignore the posts who go into your list to use your ratings/favorites as some kind of discussion point on the matter. Worthless individuals just trying to bait you. They can't discuss or refute your points so they have to try to change the topic.

As someone who really enjoyed s1 of TsukiMichi, I found s2 to be a chore to watch and with the 2nd opening basically showing what's likely going to happen the next few episodes, my hopes aren't held very high for what's remaining of the season. With how unimpressive the visuals are this season, I'm not even expecting a visually good finale fight either.
PaulMay 6, 10:32 AM
May 6, 10:25 AM
Jul 2021
Kitsune_089 said:
DiabloYaegar said:

Yeah the problem is exactly that, if they don't change anything when transitioning from ln to anime thats the entire problem. It doesn't translate well and source material readers never understand that its way too fucking slow for video format media

why would you wanna change the source material then what's the point of making source material if you gonna change things😭😭 might as well make an original slime anime with only fights and stuff the LN has way more than anime, the anime takes just the important part of world building trust me if anime adapted proper LN y'all won't be able to watch it for sure telling it's the most boring shit ever
May 6, 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
DiabloYaegar said:
Kitsune_089 said:

why would you wanna change the source material then what's the point of making source material if you gonna change things😭😭 might as well make an original slime anime with only fights and stuff the LN has way more than anime, the anime takes just the important part of world building trust me if anime adapted proper LN y'all won't be able to watch it for sure telling it's the most boring shit ever

Dawg im not saying skip the important parts, im saying dont waste half the episode with useless exposition dumps and unimportant garbage.

Dialogues overall in slime s3 is not good
May 6, 10:30 AM

Jul 2017
Paul said:
You're on the TsukiMichi sub forum, on top of being that, the second season's. So a lot of the randoms you'll see lurking and posting are those who enjoy it and will defend it, no matter nonsensical. And a personal tip, just ignore the posts who go into your list to use your ratings/favorites as some kind of discussion point on the matter. Worthless individuals just trying to bait you. They can't discuss or refute your points so they have to try to change the topic.

As someone who really enjoyed s1 of TsukiMichi, I found s2 to be a chore to watch and with the 2nd opening basically showing what's likely going to happen the next few episodes, my hopes aren't held very high for what's remaining of the season. With how unimpressive the visuals are this season, I'm not even expecting a visually good finale fight either.

This!!
thanks for the reply
May 6, 10:31 AM
Jul 2021
Kitsune_089 said:
DiabloYaegar said:

Dawg im not saying skip the important parts, im saying dont waste half the episode with useless exposition dumps and unimportant garbage.

Dialogues overall in slime s3 is not good

if those dialogues are not there what do you wanna see in the anime and as an LN reader nope those dialogues are not garbage they are important for future references when there is a war coming up many of those dialogues of hinata and rimuru is important for future they don't show those what do you wanna see in that then😭
May 6, 10:34 AM
Jul 2021
you talk about they being demigoda but don't show their strength watch lv2 cheat skill man literally has infinite status and tells he a pacifist which is worse I rather use my power when required atleast
May 6, 10:38 AM

Jul 2015
First season was actually great. This one is garbage.

May 6, 10:56 AM

Jul 2017
DiabloYaegar said:
you talk about they being demigoda but don't show their strength watch lv2 cheat skill man literally has infinite status and tells he a pacifist which is worse I rather use my power when required atleast

Yeah i dropped that instantly, how far has the fantasy genre fallen 😩 cant even commit to being a power fantasy
May 6, 10:59 AM
Aug 2023
I love world building, and I like this show, but I can agree that it feels like a little too much world building without the action.
May 6, 11:26 AM
Apr 2020
Even tho your taste is questionable and maybe worse, i do agree with you on this one, This anime went downhill like crazy, there's so many pointless scene, they keep dropping my excitement with their sudden pov change that mostly dont even matter and dont have to be that long. At first i was only annoyed by his waifus but then the mc himself is annoying me especially during the encounter with the merchant boss, mc doesnt have the guts to slap him when he get emotional damage. And They talk about business all the time that i dont even remember anymore why he's doing business instead of saving the world or travelling.

May 6, 11:53 AM
Feb 2016
why are you even still watching?
May 6, 12:16 PM

Jul 2017
Anime_God_King said:
why are you even still watching?

cuz s1 was decent.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20

75 by tofei »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27

61 by MaruBoros »»
Yesterday, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

78 by aditya35 »»
May 30, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13

43 by Twicky_ »»
May 30, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6

52 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.