Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 7:00 PM

Feb 2020
And here we go. It's good to have this franchise back.

Decent start with a nice performance. Cute OP.

I wonder how many episodes we will have from this. 50 or something like that, I guess.

SerafosApr 7, 9:37 PM
Apr 6, 11:57 PM

Nov 2023
Ohh only one comment. This show is indeed underrated. But let's see how other episodes goes. So far a decent anime. :)

Hush! My dear, don't you cry
Pino gonna sing you a lullaby
Hush! My dear, don't be sad
Pino gonna sing a song he heard.
Apr 7, 4:42 AM

Jul 2016
Yay AiPri debut! I was waiting for it and I'm glad we are back with 2 magical girl shows to watch on the weekend like the old times <3 (now make Aikatsu resurrect Bandai-)
I liked the first episode even though you can tell they purposely ripped off many Pripara, Aikatsu and Precure elements all together with a side of "secret" theming all over (like the blatant Pretty Holic cheap copy lol). Like, I'll probably keep calling the purple girl Koharu and Sakura Erza. They also have the evil weird hair style school headmaster banning AiPri activities (despite the whole student council being idols ahahah).
I really like Mitsuki's voice, I thought she was going to sound more mature but I like her soft vocals. Himari is sooo cute and relatable, Minori Fujidera (who also voiced Auru in Primagi!) really grew up in such a short time I'm proud of her! Also there is no straight explanation to them being so lovey-dovey all the time ahahah.
Ah yeah, we have boys. Uhm. At least they are the bros of the 2 mcs so I guess (or better I hope) they won't start those stupid one-sided romantic sub plots with the protagonists. I bet they are going to form a boy idol duo tho, they look pretty idolish.
The yellow girl looks really interesting. I bet the first half is going to be "let's beat the school council" while the other half will be "let's save the yellow girl".
I don't like the backgrounds to be so toned down, even the AiPri Verse world looked empty and small. There were no characters around except for Meganee, Himari and Imuu. So sad… but I guess they have less budget than other magical girls anime…
I’m not a fan of the op, the girl singing is trying too hard to sound moe and it makes me cringe. It also sound overall too generic of a song and I can't see myself listening again like with the past series. The ending at least is cute and has cute artworks!
Overall I look forward to see where it will bring us!
Apr 7, 5:36 AM
Sep 2017
Reply to himecheese
Yay AiPri debut! I was waiting for it and I'm glad we are back with 2 magical girl shows to watch on the weekend like the old times <3 (now make Aikatsu resurrect Bandai-)
I liked the first episode even though you can tell they purposely ripped off many Pripara, Aikatsu and Precure elements all together with a side of "secret" theming all over (like the blatant Pretty Holic cheap copy lol). Like, I'll probably keep calling the purple girl Koharu and Sakura Erza. They also have the evil weird hair style school headmaster banning AiPri activities (despite the whole student council being idols ahahah).
I really like Mitsuki's voice, I thought she was going to sound more mature but I like her soft vocals. Himari is sooo cute and relatable, Minori Fujidera (who also voiced Auru in Primagi!) really grew up in such a short time I'm proud of her! Also there is no straight explanation to them being so lovey-dovey all the time ahahah.
Ah yeah, we have boys. Uhm. At least they are the bros of the 2 mcs so I guess (or better I hope) they won't start those stupid one-sided romantic sub plots with the protagonists. I bet they are going to form a boy idol duo tho, they look pretty idolish.
The yellow girl looks really interesting. I bet the first half is going to be "let's beat the school council" while the other half will be "let's save the yellow girl".
I don't like the backgrounds to be so toned down, even the AiPri Verse world looked empty and small. There were no characters around except for Meganee, Himari and Imuu. So sad… but I guess they have less budget than other magical girls anime…
I’m not a fan of the op, the girl singing is trying too hard to sound moe and it makes me cringe. It also sound overall too generic of a song and I can't see myself listening again like with the past series. The ending at least is cute and has cute artworks!
Overall I look forward to see where it will bring us!
@himecheese Where can I watch it ?
Apr 7, 7:34 AM

Sep 2018
I’m confused. Has this aired? I can’t seem to find it anywhere.
~Saeryen~Cure Cantata~

Invoke love, invoke hope, please heal everything!

Apr 7, 8:55 AM

Aug 2018
its been sooo long everyone is so cute im crying, i love mitsuki so much. himari's live was so good as well, the bazlume change or however it's spelt was actually insane so many pretty colors.

@Martin_Berry @Saeryen i watched it raw from FLsnow, but they have chinese subs if you can read them
Apr 7, 9:05 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Martin_Berry
@himecheese Where can I watch it ?
@Martin_Berry I used a drive link. It's raw because nobody seems to have picked it for subs, but it's better than nothing. I'll dm you!
Apr 7, 9:51 AM
Jul 2017
Reply to himecheese
@Martin_Berry I used a drive link. It's raw because nobody seems to have picked it for subs, but it's better than nothing. I'll dm you!
@himecheese could you also dm me the link? gonna try and get it to someone offering to fansub
Apr 7, 10:28 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Zecon365
@himecheese could you also dm me the link? gonna try and get it to someone offering to fansub
@Zecon365 that would be awesome! I sent you the link!
Apr 7, 11:02 AM
Nov 2014
Reply to himecheese
@himecheese ey, can I have the link please?, I love the pretty series
Apr 7, 11:33 AM
Jul 2017
update for everyone here, i was able to get the raw to the fansubber, so hopefully soon either they or i will post the link to the sub file!
Apr 7, 12:51 PM
Dec 2021
Where are you guys watching it???
Apr 7, 3:58 PM

Apr 2023
Does anyone have the link for the episode? i really wanna watch this!!
Apr 7, 5:48 PM
Sep 2022
PEAK!!!! i had a little bit of trouble understanding because of the esp subs but i really enjoyed it! himari is so fun
Apr 7, 5:48 PM
Sep 2022
Saeryen said:

it has aired, but it wasn't picked up for an english simulcast
Apr 8, 9:52 AM

Jul 2008
Reply to bearried
Saeryen said:

it has aired, but it wasn't picked up for an english simulcast
@bearried

And fansubbing is /basically/ dead as of 2024...and this series will likely be a 50~ episode commitment at least. Let's hope this shows up somewhere at somepoint.
Apr 8, 10:14 AM

Sep 2018
There are actually a couple people subbing Episode 1 (and want to do so weekly) so we should get a sub today!
I have half a bottle of Calpico saved for when I watch this
~Saeryen~Cure Cantata~

Invoke love, invoke hope, please heal everything!

Apr 8, 10:23 PM
Aug 2019
The protagonist is blind as hell LMAO but besides that, this was very cute!!!! I've been wanting to get into the Pretty series for a while so this is a good opportunity. The song was super nice too, i liked it!!
Apr 9, 12:54 AM

May 2019
Angely Sugar doll spotted. I remember I really dislike the headmaster or the teacher in Pripara so I ended up dropped it because of obnoxious characters. The headmaster really reminds me of that. I thought this is a private school but it's weird that it's not an all girls school lol. Making 10000 friends isn't only childish (unless you are Aine), but also really contradict with her shyness. Hmm maybe that's why it's easier to make online friends through Metaverse rather than meeting your fans directly. Plus you could also somebody else without everybody else knowing you are a famous virtual idol. The way Himari fell off was so over the top do that she could get into the Metaverse idol. Still not really feel for the characterization but I'll give few more episodes. And I really don't want the show only focusing on looks pretty and cute without any much effort though.

Apr 9, 1:21 PM

Nov 2012
>wants to make 1000 friends - Aine, Aikatsu Friends
>vibes wise felt like Prichan.
>look wise looked like Aikatsu Planet.

I liked this first episode.
Apr 9, 7:12 PM

Aug 2011
fansubbing is dead except for little girl anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 6 Discussion

himecheese - May 13

3 by Ch0coPudding »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 7 Discussion

himecheese - May 19

0 by himecheese »»
May 19, 10:45 AM

» Iis there a watch order or episode guide for the Pretty Series?

amlg - May 15

7 by Zedlin »»
May 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 5 Discussion

himecheese - May 5

2 by xLoesje »»
May 8, 2:19 PM

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 4 Discussion

himecheese - Apr 28

3 by GinIonSui »»
Apr 30, 9:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.