Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 24, 8:18 AM
Mar 2022
I can't be the only one who noticed the way Mao Mao felt towards Jinshi changed in the last episode. Like in the beginning of the series, Mao Mao shudders to her core at the sight of him, she was outright disgusted by him being anywhere near her. But in the last ep,
which means she has warmed up more to him as a person (which doesn't happen overnight I know, it has been developing steadily throughout the season). But nonetheless, she doesn't seem to hate him anymore and they've grown closer.

All in all, I’m just riding the show’s meat for the progression and development of the 2 main characters and their dynamic, in the background plot too!
Mar 24, 12:38 PM
Mar 2022
Feels like a very organic progression of both the plot and the dynamic between these two. Maomao warming up to Jinshi and acceptance of her parental situation is also well done. This show truly is a gem

Cant wait for Seasons 2
Mar 24, 4:23 PM
Mar 2022
Kaito_Hayashi said:
Feels like a very organic progression of both the plot and the dynamic between these two. Maomao warming up to Jinshi and acceptance of her parental situation is also well done. This show truly is a gem

Cant wait for Seasons 2

I think one of the reasons why she warmed up to him is because one, she has spent more time with him. And two, he was honest and showed the real him to her more(he showed vulnerable moments and says what he thought when they're alone), instead of putting on an act like he did in the start of the anime
Mar 29, 3:41 AM
Mar 2014
The manga and LN have a bit more of her inner thoughts. What she actually hates is his "sparkly" persona.
You can also see it in the anime: her more extreme reactions always happen when he's trying to use fake smiles or fake anythings on her. She's pretty chill when he's either serious or authentic.
So it's a bit of what you said, but it's also the other way around. As in, Jinshi is acting more and more freely around her, too.
Mar 29, 9:13 AM
Mar 2022
SKaroru said:
The manga and LN have a bit more of her inner thoughts. What she actually hates is his "sparkly" persona.
You can also see it in the anime: her more extreme reactions always happen when he's trying to use fake smiles or fake anythings on her. She's pretty chill when he's either serious or authentic.
So it's a bit of what you said, but it's also the other way around. As in, Jinshi is acting more and more freely around her, too.

Yeah, I kinda said that in the reply above, she was less repulsed when he was being honest and was himself

More topics from this board

» Does this ever get good? ( 1 2 )

El_Jiro - Jun 13

66 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Oct 21, 2023

119 by Blaze2Anime »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Oct 21, 2023

164 by Blaze2Anime »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Softhenic03 - Oct 28, 2023

205 by LotteGiants »»
Jun 13, 2:29 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 27

90 by grandy_UiD »»
Jun 13, 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.